My new Revenge Victoria Grayson strand!!!

Purranha, I am blown away by your fabulous necklace and just love the neck shots and many ways you wear it.
Go pearls go!

Ladies - you all are a dangerous bunch!

GemGeek - I've been thinking about that already... I have the horrible habit when I find something that I like (clothing, jewelry, etc), I tend to buy/make multiple colors & versions. I was thinking about a white or gold rope, but unfortunately with the recent pearl purchases, can NOT try to replicate one in WSSP! White freshies will come to the rescue. I have "identified" candidates on eBay & Etsy, haven't pulled trigger, yet...

A few P-G ladies have recommended Pearl Luna on eBay for reasonable freshies - I think this one listed is a good candidate as size & shape may play well with the Tahitian strand. Puffy nugget shape, and pearl size 8.5-11.5mm hole to hole, width 8-10mm approx.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OUTSTANDING...109519?hash=item3aaae30b8f:g:kf4AAMXQEbdRmvgu
s-l1600.jpg

The disco ball I used for Tahitian is 16MM black rhodium - I plan on getting the 14MM in silver.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/201670503/cz-micro-pave-14mm-round-beads?ref=shop_home_active_2
il_570xN.646844499_j7lp.jpg

For tassel, I'm gonna go one size smaller, too.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/204798...ef=shop_home_active_18&ga_search_query=tassel
il_570xN.658331716_dtl4.jpg

Still playing with the idea... Will keep you ladies posted if I end up pulling trigger... :rolleyes:

I think that's a great idea. Freshwater pearls deserve the high-end treatment! :)

That will be very pretty ! I bought things from them many years ago ... little rice sized ovals...they had a lovely luster and were very clean smooth AAA pearls . It's not an inexpensive site compared to some of the other eBay sellers but I think they are pretty consistent. Hope they are still the same. Good luck !

KaySD - Great photos...I do love both of those Tahitian strands ! Just beautiful simple designs. Let the pearls shine through !!

Hi Ladies! Haha this is a liiiittle detour from pearls, but wanted to share my other "Tassel" projects. As mentioned when I like a jewelry/clothing style, I tend to buy/make in multiple colors. I made 2 more tassel projects:

1) Angel Skin Corals - these are vintage stock! harvesting of corals are no longer allowed, but I do allow myself to buy old new stocks. I didn't make them into 1 long rope because the beads are a bit larger (12mm-15mm), so hard to wrap around too many times. The inside clasp is a pair of little panther heads. 16mm disco pave ball. I did use seed pearls as spacer beads here! :rolleyes:
2) Geode Druzy Beads 8mm, paired with vintage textured chain necklace. disco ball is one size smaller, I think it is 12mm...

Will come back to post more pearl pics when I make the white version... ;)

single
IMG_3104.jpg

Hard to see the geode druzy beads but this is what it looks like!
il_570xN.866813682_nu6t.jpg

Attachments

• doubled
    doubled
    88.4 KB · Views: 41
Purranha, those 2 tassel necklaces are just gorgeous! The vintage angel coral is my favorite ... panther heads!?! Wonderful :)

I'd be stroking the tassel all day. That's not a bad thing. I just know I'm very tactile. That's why I love wearing a rope of pearls. I can touch them and look at them while I'm wearing them.

Very stylish necklaces, I love both but the Angel skin coral strand a bit more. You're very talented.

Hi Ladies! sharing neckshots of my coral tassel necklaces. Wearing panther clasp on the side instead of at the bottom. and you may have noticed that the pink top is the same as the black one I wore with the Tahitian tassel. Heehee completely accidental as I bought these 2 tops way before I put these 2 projects together, but they just go so well together with the necklaces framing the lace inset perfectly!

IMG_0303-1.jpg
IMG_3112.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0303-1.jpg
    IMG_0303-1.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 27
Back