PP tourmaline and tahitian necklace

juliebeth

well, here she is on the website:

6dc02922a27196d61c38cfb426a36f88.jpg

and description: 10.0 mm Tahitian Baroque Pearl Pendant with Blue and Pink Tourmaline Item Code: AUG-TAP-82 This unique design by Hisano Shepherd is truly one-of-a-kind. The featured 10.0 mm Tahitian baroque pearl has the most interesting shape, orient, and mesmerizing luster. That pearl is accented by a lustrous 8.2 mm Tahitian drop pearl with a rich blue-green color. The 14k white gold chain mirrors the colors of the pearls with pink and blue tourmaline beads. This piece is absolutely stunning.

STUNNING is an understatement! however you guys are going to have to forgive me for my much less than stunning a. outfit today and b. photography skillz.

here's my own glamour shots, taken in the bathroom, which is the room in which all gems and jewels tend to look their best to the naked eye. not necessarily to the camera's eye, it seems:

tahitian pink side up.jpg

tahitian from pp.jpg

and then a group shot (the solitaire i got from an ebay seller for like $25 in a really awful choker necklace that i immediately took apart to rescue the pearl):

tahitians together1.jpg

tahitians together.jpg

and then some action shots! the bathroom shots i took aren't even worth posting. however, i took some in different lights around the house - the last is my favorite, if only i could have that kind of diffuse light shining upon me at all times!

in the front room:

tahitians in living room.jpg

in the front yard:

tahitians in front yard.jpg

in the back room, lovely lighting conditions:

tahitians in back room.jpg

see my little tiny faux-tahitian dyed FWP drop earrings? oh i do love them, but they're tiny and FWP. once i get real tahitian earrings, i'll take these drops and do something better with them, i think. and of course, y'all have met the kamoka bracelet before. and before anyone says anything, i KNOW i need a more delicate chain for the solitaire, and also that some woudln't wear the two together, but it was WAY casual day (i had on hiking boots, y'all), so i wanted to load up. :)

ok one more photo post....

Last edited:
and lastly, out and about on errands:

i took this one in the car and mr. cyclone decided to get in on the action:

tahitians with will.jpg

and the surprisingly good lighting in the toys-r-us restroom!

tahitians in store.jpg

tahitians in store1.jpg

Enjoy and wear in good health! Gotta love those bathroom opportunities to check out our pearls! Thanks for the live shots.

Hisano did an amazing job on this design! The combination of gems and tahitian pearls are just gorgeous! Looks fabulous on you too :cool:

Very pretty necklace, Juliebeth. I love how the gemstone colors and pearl colors go together. Thanks for the pictures.

You rock, Julie Beth! I love that you wear your goodies with your every day casual gear- And I like that you have the necklaces long enough that you can see them while you wear them. :)

That is a versatile necklace. Definitely casual to formal. I love the "loading up" look! Beautiful.

Gorgeous, Juliebeth! Haha I love jewelry surgery, I do it all the time lol.

Amazing surgery. You saved the patient! Haha.

Back