Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

So many beautiful looks this week Jeg!!! I love how you completely change the color scheme from day to day and you always look perfect! Your Pacific Pearls strand is my favorite FWP necklace ever! And those shell earrings are too cute!!!! The goldens and those green Ts...Stunning!

I had a busy week, I finally received the last pearls for my ombre necklace and was playing with them for some time. The dark pearls part was just too long as I chose these pearls because I wanted a darker necklace and at the end I abbandoned my long ombre idea and ended up with two new necklaces! The Jumbleberry and The Bliss ;-)

I wanted to try a shorter look with the Jumbleberry and I just strung the pearls on 49Beadalon, fingers crossed it will hold.
The Bliss is a happy necklace inspired by Charlotta’s creations, I wish I had two apple green pearls and it would be perfect but I had the two circled pearls that will do for now. Do not look too closely at my knotting here, it is a temp strand I will remake it next week with more time...In any case now I have two necklaces instead of one, definitely a win-win;-) Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!
8785CD78-E4BA-4ABB-9E6C-D3E2193E1F0D.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	8785CD78-E4BA-4ABB-9E6C-D3E2193E1F0D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	346.4 KB ID:	458395

Attachments

• 0FC0C804-3CF8-4794-80C8-3275A4FBF885.jpeg
    0FC0C804-3CF8-4794-80C8-3275A4FBF885.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 33E27271-68E2-49CE-A782-3AF6BCD34CA1.jpeg
    33E27271-68E2-49CE-A782-3AF6BCD34CA1.jpeg
    323.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 6873DB3D-CE03-4D79-91E9-D40ED1D1730A.jpeg
    6873DB3D-CE03-4D79-91E9-D40ED1D1730A.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
jeg Oh my gosh, those little h earrings!!!! Amazing color and design. Your matching PP tahitian strand is also gorgeous; I think deep-green tahitians will always be my favorite color.

eolian pearls I really like the shorter Jumbleberry, and I like that you decided to make two necklaces - your new Bliss strand looks fantastic, with such lovely colors!!!

Last edited:
Eolian Pearls. WOWZA! Your first photo made my jaw drop. They glow on you. And then I just kept scrolling. Wow. Gorgeous.

Eolian, your new edition strands look stunning ... very beautiful!

Jeg, those greens just GLOW! Very lovely :)

jeg such a beautiful coppery pink strand! And that strand of green T! Your pearls constantly remind me of how amazing natures creations are

eolian pearls the bliss strand is absolutely beautiful! Such a great balance of colours. The pastel pearls really lighten things up! Looking so delightful with the blue sky and sunshine

Thank you so much for your kind words everyone! I am really happy with these two, the Bliss has truly brightened my Sunday as we are back to dreadful weather here...

Thanks so much, BWeaves, Charlotta, eolian, SurfnSci, CathyKeshi, and echo! The green Tahitian strand was from my very first visit to the PP vault, and the little h earrings are from my most recent visit. I have always loved greens and teals in Tahitians, but really I love every color of Tahitians.

Eolian, ohhhh, I think your newest strands are my new favorites in your collection! I just love how you have arranged the pearls so the colors softly flow across the strands. Beautiful!

These are very early freshwater pearls that I have taken apart and restrung a few times over the years. I still rarely wear them...
Getting one of those error notifications and can’t upload the pic of the pearls, sorry, I don’t want to do retakes. There are three strands in total.
FA6E1031-53B2-4CCC-B6E4-D78D4C6D07E0.jpeg

JEG: Your freshwater ropes are lovely, but I can kinda see why you rarely wear them. I tend to see you more in darker, more colorful pearls.

Haha! You nailed it, BWeaves! I think if there were only one pearl type I had to choose, it would be Tahitians. I love all the colors of Tahitians from dark to silvery white, but I do hang in the medium to dark colors a lot.

Darn, having trouble with pics again, I’ll have to try posting from another device...

Green Tahitian studs from Hawaii, with two bracelets and a rope I knotted with circle Tahitians from JNBGems. The lighting has been so dark around here when I have had a chance to take pics. I took the pearl pics outside in rather dark natural light.
Click image for larger version  Name:	6435EFC2-3D6E-4FFE-A6CF-C9A731EDBA35.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.24 MB ID:	458484
Click image for larger version  Name:	DFDA00A1-D708-4DE7-B414-F65C2B7C356D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.43 MB ID:	458485

jeg I also think your pastel FWP are lovely, but your collection of Tahitians and Kasumi and SoC and GSS and Fijis are all just so colorful and lustrous and exciting :) Case in point, those JNB Ts and studs are fantastic!

It was overcast this morning so I wore a Kamoka ring and JNB pendant that otherwise look very dark in sunny conditions; when it's low light the colors are much more interesting.
20211130_191752.jpg
20211130_125351.jpg

Oh jeg, those Tahitians are some of my favoritest! Are you ready for some sunshine?

jeg those dark circled tahitians are gorgeous. I would probably choose tahitians as well, but then I would miss all the other colors. One might think that I would choose the darker colorful pearls of any kind, and I do love them. However the ones that really captures my heart is those pearls that have a color that is between the "normal" colors. Like teal, or purple blue or any color really that is difficult to describe. Sometimes shifting colors depending on the light, those colors are of course great when I was I do an ombre. On my last strand, Sunrise clouds with only freshwater pearls, there were these two pearls that had the most beautiful color. Lavender probably but shifting with mostly blue and a bit green. A whole strand like that would be glorious. Not like the time I bought that very purply beadnucleated freshwater pearl strand that even though pretty was too much and I now use the pearls when I need a roundish purple pearl in my strands.
SurfnSci such gorgeous pearls. The colors are amazing. I agree sunlight is hard on the colors.

Thank you jeg! The Bliss strand is definitely my new favorite too! I restrung it (without the two circled pearls because I am obsessive like that) and when I put it together with my other favorite...the SoC from OceansCove I fell in love with the two even harder!!!! Too bad it is just too cold here now, they look wonderful against the skin too...

Love your Ts but I adore your freshies too Jeg! My one true love are also tahitians but colored akoyas and dreamy freshwaters are up there near the top. I mean there are no pearls that I dont love...Playing with the pearls I dicovered that even some colors that I was not too excited about can look amazing next to another color that just draws them out...And well there are days for softer pearls and days for dramatic full on colors...There is so much choice with pearls! Nature is amazing:love:

Surfnsci your beauties are exactly the dark pearls I love! There is a depth to their color that is just enchanting...magical...
AF1D2500-F883-4354-9265-31AE21231B4F.jpeg
AF1D2500-F883-4354-9265-31AE21231B4F.jpeg

So pretty eolian pearls. I do that as well, restringing just because maybe one or two pearls bother me... I also find new favorites among my pearls wherever they come alive next to some other pearl

eolian pearls Your SoC pendant makes me do a double take every time. It is such a gorgeous piece!!! It really looks lovely paired with that fantastic Tahitian strand :love: (Is it your new Bliss strand? I was trying to find the apple-colored circle T's, but now I thinking it might be a different necklace?)

Eolian, beautiful look today! I love how that SOC pendant looked brilliant in your earlier SUN photos, hot pinks, rainbow blues and greens etc. ... and now turns all moody and chilly and subtle in cool weather light and a grey turtleneck ... perfect signature piece for all year. And of course, Bliss as it evolves :)

Thank you Charlotta, SurfnSci and Cathy! I am so so happy with the SoC necklace! SurfnSci it is indeed the Bliss strand I just took off the two circled pearls...they were too distracting for me among the non circled ones...
Cathy you are right the Bliss will be another of my evolving strands :) to keep me always on pearl alert...what can I do? C’est la vie ;-)))))

OH WOW. Glowing green Tahitians and ombre strands and Sea of Cortez pearls. I'm drooling over everyone's pearls.

Meanwhile, I got my Chanuka present to myself today. The chocolate plum pendant from Kojima JUST arrived. You'll have to go to the Black Friday 2021 post to see the photos.

Back