Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you, Cathy! I do have a lot of other jewelry, but I don’t stray from the pearls very often. Just started digging through things again to accessorize. Thank you, echo! I wish I had a whole closet for my pearls! Eewww Douglas! That sounds pretty disgusting! :yuck: I definitely don’t need to see their insides. Brings me back to my college lab days. SurfnSci, your new ombré piece looks so pretty! Those soft colors flow so nicely and look beautiful on you! :love:

Tahitian strands I put together with colorful pearls from CMW and JNB.
ADEA4112-9394-4F3A-BE55-C1C633CC3EA5.jpeg
96761E6F-E04E-449B-937A-C5DFD0A2EBC7.jpeg

Thank you everyone!

SurfnSci Your ombre is absolutely dreamy! Those soft colors look fairytale-like and your wire wrapping is stellar! Such a beautiful piece!

Jeg I LOVE your flower pearl combination! Everything about that get up is unique and special! The earrings, the Parisian necklace, the Edison, your outfit! That pink skirt and the flowers!!! So so lovely! And your Tahitians are spectacular as always, of course!

We finally had some nice weather so this is me relaxing on the terrace with my colorful circles...with our photobomber cat

Wishing everyone a great week!
DF243CAA-1FF4-41BA-A1ED-017272355AA2.jpeg

Attachments

• DF243CAA-1FF4-41BA-A1ED-017272355AA2.jpeg
    DF243CAA-1FF4-41BA-A1ED-017272355AA2.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 28
SurfNSci, those ombres are so soft and dreamy ... LOVELY!
Jeg, that entire outfit of black, pink and flowers was gorgeous; you could almost convince me to like pink ... that skirt WOW!
Eolian, finally you post something I might like even better than your beautiful pearls (or at least as much ...) ... precious Kitty :)

Thanks eolian and Cathy! Eolian- the kitty, bracelet, sun, ahhhhh, all so wonderful! Thanks Cathy- the sweater is actually a brown, but I can never get the true colors of my darker clothing in pics. They just all look black. But the pink is pink, haha. I’ll keep trying to convince you. I love pink.:01:

Baggins Akoya wave strand from Hawaii, a multicolored strand of Vietnamese Akoya I knotted with pearls from Hong Kong, and a silver blue Tahitian pendant from Kojima.
5067615A-27C2-404E-8586-027E63DB758A.jpeg
7CB6FB39-5ED6-4057-8018-0581DE424402.jpeg

One day I will tell you all the story of the whale from the inside out. It's actually hilarious...because none of you had a chance to experience it! ;)
Great combo jeg love those subtle Akoyas.

Say hello to Photobomber from us eolian pearls :yup: nice to see people relaxing on a beautiful sunny day! Keep hearing this winter will not be that mild. Hope it´s not as cold as the last winter season.

Elaine I'm even more impressed your sweater was brown ... brown and pink is more sophisticated and edgy than the usual black and pink ) And WOW, those akoyas are ethereal and so lovely ;)

Douglas I SO hope you are wrong about that "winter" or I'm going to need to move south and maybe west ... at least for the winter ... shiver.

jeg somehow I missed your last posts, distracted by that pretty cat i suppose. Beautiful pearls as always, your new akoya wavestrand is amazing. Those colors are amazing.
CortezPearls I want to hear about that whale. Where you inside it when it was a live? The museum of natural history in Gothenburg had a huge somewhat preserved whale for display when I was a child. Maybe they still do? Haven't been there for 20 years or so. Anyway my mother told me that when she was young you could drink Coffee inside it. Like a café. She said it smelled something terrible. I loved that museum as a child. All those stuffed animals. It's terrible to think that all those animals were killed just to be stuffed with something and displayed. As a child I didn't think much about it. They could have displayed made animals instead. With plaster or whatever. As a child I wanted to see the lions, even cubs..., and the curious section...with a preserved two headed calf and even siamese twins (humans not cats) in a jar. Gastly really. Maybe that's why I haven't been back. Another longish post. I will be quiet now...

It was definitively NOT ALIVE...actually quite dead! And quite bloated and putrid :yikes:
But it is a story I would love to share after a couple of drinks :shocked: It is actually quite funny!

CathyKeshi I do hope they are wrong about this winter! It is definitively not my forecast, but I am actually watching propane/natural gas prices take a price hike in Europe (and all over) and it seems this is due to the markets reacting to a harsh winter season. As the motto goes: "Winter is Coming!".

Charlotta! You guys, aside from your fabulous pearls and outfits, the stories told are like sitting under a warm blanket, listening to yarns from loved ones. Never be quiet, please.

Thanks Charlotta! I don’t blame you for that cute cat distraction. Eolian’s kitty held my attention, too. Thank you Cathy! You are too kind!

Ok Douglas, you’re on for a funny and hopefully not too disgusting:09: whale of a tale. Beers right? Before the next PBTB??:arms:

Kamoka studs and little h pendant-
Click image for larger version  Name:	B9367D7C-1549-49BE-A0F6-6F363500AAD1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	458159
Click image for larger version  Name:	B9367D7C-1549-49BE-A0F6-6F363500AAD1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	458159

So pretty jeg . The little h pendant really is a piece of art. Quite genius of Hisano coming up with those beautiful gemfilled pearls.
No worries there lisa c , I probably will continue making lenghty posts....

Thank you for all the kitty love!!! I managed to enjoy another sunny morning before the big storm hit us in the afternoon,
C2292DD6-F728-462B-9829-811A07E88531.jpeg
and of course our Cindarella was with me... (Cenerina is her Italian name which fits her perfectly ... “cenere” means “ash” and that is a bit of her fur color, and the whole fairytale story of how she came to our house a poor little thing and became its queen fits her as well;-) So here goes another bracelet and (sort of ) kitty picture for you.

Jeg I absolutely LOVE both of your looks - the light one with amazing akoyas and the darker one with amazing Ts. Those gem packed pearls look like colorful tropical bird! So so lovely!

Charlotta that cafe inside a real whale story is crazy!!!! One of the most out of the box cafe ideas ever!!!! A Tim Burton movie kind of idea ;-) We rarely see whales passing by our island, in fact I only saw one in all the years I have been here but it is an experience I cherish! And seeing a whole bunch of them! Wow!

Such beautiful pieces ladies! Visiting this thread is really such a treat!
Jeg, your jewelry is always fabulous but that rose combo is such a beautiful ensemble!!

My Xmas wish came early this year and I’m thrilled to share it with y’all! I mixed up with some older pieces I have! It’s a golden X’mas if I may say!!
48637F8A-487B-4C82-8126-6CEB4B03C7CD.jpeg - Golden

Golds - Golds

Attachments

• 0589EFE1-35B9-44B7-BD63-DC71D6ADF7FD.jpeg
    0589EFE1-35B9-44B7-BD63-DC71D6ADF7FD.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 27
  • A8E32986-63C2-44DD-A234-8B8FAC8500B1.jpeg
    A8E32986-63C2-44DD-A234-8B8FAC8500B1.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 28
Wow wow WOW! I keep scrolling down and it just keeps getting better and better. Wowza!

I love that bracelet of yours eolian pearls. I think it's that sideways keshi. One day I will buy some undrill pearls and drill them myself. Then I drill some keshi sideways. Such a lucky kitty to have found a nice home.
Lilpearl that's some pretty golden south sea pearls you got for christmas. Those are amazing

Thank you, Charlotta, eolian, and Lilpearl!

Eolian, what a perfect name for your kitty! And a perfect morning with your perfect Tahitian bracelet to soak it all in. Your photos really draw me into your scenes, like I’m always on vacation!

Oh my, Lilpearl! We can always count on you to bring on the glitz with your fabulous SS pieces! Merry early Christmas to you, and may your holidays be golden and bright in your new bling!

And very casual here... Baggins wave strand doubled and a long strand of blue Akoya keshi from Kojima wrapped several times as a bracelet.
EB928F3D-B7F0-4660-A83E-5CA8CC6136FB.jpeg
C9C05C35-278F-4405-8B22-D383AED7C9B3.jpeg

Back