Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Haha, sneaky of me... Anyway rainbow strand and edison huggies from Pearlescence
_20211010_093958.JPG
_20210327_160240.JPG
These restored my opinion on freshwater pearls, thank you Wendy, and now I have lots of fun with them.

Charlotta I remember seeing your rainbow strand and the Edison huggies. They are surely very beautiful. I’m yet to invest in a good quality FW. Just waiting for the right one to come up. Lol I think the pearl guide server needs to keep up. They underestimated a pearl lover’s passion:p

echo it's really difficult to tell if the freshwaters are good or not when buying online. Sometimes the price can tell, but not always.

SurfnSci that’s a lovely bracelet- the SoC detail looks great with the Tahitians.
jeg, your strands are all marvellous, and the SoC and Kasumi strands are both genuinely remarkable, but there’s just something about the sea glass strand that makes my takes my breath.

Sneaky 2.0! ;)
These are beautiful!

Thanks so much, Douglas, BWeaves, Charlotta, echo, and SydK!! Echo, I love that thought- summer lingering around my neck,;) The leaves are in all their glory right now, but for me, it does not compare to the sunshine of summer. I hope you find something that works for you in freshwaters. As Charlotta has displayed, it opens up a whole different color palette of pearls.

My wild strand of Fiji pearls from Cees, a bracelet of J. Hunter pearls from PP Ruckus, and earrings I made with picture jasper. (Thank you for the beads CathyKeshi!)
695BEB12-984A-42E9-9F67-CABF7482068A.jpeg
848B8D36-CE15-45BF-AC57-3A27B6D6EBF3.jpeg

My first, very simple Tahitian and leather necklaces. So easy, so fun to make. Leatheroo cord and CMW pearls. Camera didn’t pick up the colors well... first necklace has blue T’s; second has lovely olive green pearls.
1530C2C7-B8F0-47CC-B558-BDC2E01F177D.jpeg
92BB2A10-5ACC-4C94-B8E6-DCC98A19D235.jpeg

Love the "LeatheRoo" name for kangaroo leather. I loved my kangaroo leather items. These pearl necklaces are just lovely TriciaS

I love Fiji Pearls...my first time at the INHORGENTA show in Munich -some years ago- I had the chance to visit the Gellner booth and look at all the "raw beauties" (unset) from Fiji and I fell in love with these. They have a unique beauty, different from Tahitians and Cortez, which made me appreciate them at a different level. Lovely Fijis jeg

Wow ladies too many gorgeous pearls to comment on!!!!

jeg You let the Seaglass out!!! Yay!!! And all your other amazing pearls...Soc, Kasumi, Fijis, Edisons, Ts...your collections truly is the best of the best!

echo Love your new beauties!!! All are so colorful and lustruous, geat choices and they look wonderful on you!

AzFlyGirl So many lovelies!!! Those silver Ts...so so pretty!!!!

TriciaS LOVE your leather creations! Beautiful pearls and lovely simple design! Such wonderful gifts! That triple necklace is something I will try to make too, I just know it;-)

SurfnSci such a pretty bracelet, you have some beautiful SoC pieces!

I have a few new pearls share:arms: My CMW bracelets have finally arrived and I LOVE them! I actually decided to try for an ombre necklace as opposed to three individual bracelets, will have more time to play next week so now only a pic of what my beading board looks like...
There was one deep blue/purple pearl that just stood out and is now my new favorite dainty (9mm) floating necklace.
79766ACA-5893-4CB2-B2EC-BEFAD4B4B562.jpeg

Attachments

• 79766ACA-5893-4CB2-B2EC-BEFAD4B4B562.jpeg
    79766ACA-5893-4CB2-B2EC-BEFAD4B4B562.jpeg
    359.1 KB · Views: 37
Ohhh...you are going to have a gorgeous necklace, eolian pearls! Did you make your floating necklace? It's a beautiful pearl.

Jeg, I always look forward to your posts. Your combinations of pearls and clothing are inspiring, and your pearls drool-worthy.

Charlotta, I had the same error message about exceeding the MB quota, but Douglas worked his magic and I was soon able to post photos. You might be able to drop your second persona, now... :13: Love that rainbow necklace.

SydK, echo, and AzFlyGirl...great photos, lovely pearls (and models). I can't believe that there are over 1100 pages in this forum thread, and yet every post and photo has something unique to show and say.

Oh gosh, you all look so wonderful, as do your pearls. Autumn is in the air, lovely colors on the leaves and new looks at our favorites from dear Jeg, SeaGlass, Kasumi, and who could have thought ... picture jasper in earrings! I'm thrilled you had a great idea what to do with those beads :). Thank You ALL for sharing such beauty.

jeg your Fiji strand is again full of character and beauty! I agree with Douglas that Fijian pearls are a league of their own. I’m crazy about their earthy tones :love:

@eolianpearls your new arrivals look stunning. Can’t wait to see the necklace and bracelet in action. What a great idea of saving that special pearl by itself. Especially if you wear solitaire more often than strands

TriciaS wonderful creations. I love how you mixed the leather with the Ts. They look fabulous on you. Leather + Ts is always a winner to me

jeg fidjis have such wonderful colors and yours are stunning.
TriciaS pretty pearls on leather. I have to wear my leather creations more.
eolian pearls cannot go wrong with an ombre. Gorgeous layout and floating pearl.

Thank you ladies!!!! I have been playing with my pearls today, have added a few FWP to the ombre and I really really like the look of it so far!
5FFA0C2C-473A-4FF1-8520-09368F0FE275.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	5FFA0C2C-473A-4FF1-8520-09368F0FE275.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	399.7 KB ID:	457498

I still have a few silver blue akoyas from Druzy on the way that I plan to add to the necklace so I will only finish it once they arrive. But I will definitely make a final 2021 version of my Tahitian love necklace, it has become a true multicolor one with the latest CMW additions....Very very happy about that one too;)
5FFA0C2C-473A-4FF1-8520-09368F0FE275.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	5FFA0C2C-473A-4FF1-8520-09368F0FE275.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	399.7 KB ID:	457498

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!

Attachments

• 685CB8AE-044D-4500-9B2D-E17542EDD02F.jpeg
    685CB8AE-044D-4500-9B2D-E17542EDD02F.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 23
Love the dark quality of the strands @eaolian pearls
Truly perfect!
Happy weekend!

Thank you so much, Jeg, Charlotta, Echo, SydK, and Eolian! And happy weekend to all :D

jeg Your gorgeous Cees and J. Hunter tahitians are so dreamy and fall-like.
Charlotta Such a beautiful rainbow strand, wow!
TriciaS That is really lovely leatherwork with very pretty pearls!
eolian pearls I love your new blue/purple T - what a beauty! It definitely deserves its own necklace. And your CWM pearls are so pretty; your ombre design looks fantastic.

Oh wow. Love Jeg's pearls, of course. Love the leatherroo necklaces. And the ombre's, my knees are weak.

Is the Kojima website down? It keeps telling me the server cannot be found.

Eolian your new pearl strand projects are Luminous and very beautiful!!!

Today I'm wearing pastel Kasumi pearls from Kojima. They were originally a lovely bracelet with a purple Tahitian, but I decided to wirewrap just the Kasumis to make them necklace-convertible; thanks to pattye for inspiring me to try rose-gold for the first time :) I decided to stick with the necklace today.

​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version  Name:	20211023_145850.jpg Views:	0 Size:	499.8 KB ID:	457525 Click image for larger version  Name:	20211023_145953.jpg Views:	0 Size:	404.2 KB ID:	457526 Click image for larger version  Name:	20211023_144721.jpg Views:	0 Size:	389.2 KB ID:	457527

Last edited:
Back