Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Those are beautiful CortezPearls. I think that I know what that color look like with your description.
Such a stunning pendant eolian pearls jeg beautiful photos I try to upload a photo and see what it says
_20210912_124949.JPG
It's my Spring Green strand.

Tried again, still getting an upload error box that says- File exceeds PHPs file size limit 2.0 MB. Thank you Cathy and Charlotta. The pics are all the same size as always taken from my iPhone. Thank you for the offer Cathy, I can resize on my computer but that is way too much of a hassle for all these pearl snapshots I take.:frown:

Tried again, still getting an upload error box that says- File exceeds PHPs file size limit 2.0 MB. Thank you Cathy and Charlotta. The pics are all the same size as always taken from my iPhone. Thank you for the offer Cathy, I can resize on my computer but that is way too much of a hassle for all these pearl snapshots I take.:frown:

If possible, please send me a screenshot of the error Jeg! Will try to see what the issue is.

I'm going ahead and reaching out to Customer Support: Right now!

Last edited:
Thank you SurfnSci . I do love octopl. This one has 11mm white SS with little green diamond eyes from Sauve Jewelry on Etsy. I also had him make me one with a blue Tahitian & little blue diamond eyes. Enhancer bails really make the pendants versatile.

Your Goldens glow & look great against your skin.

Last edited:
eolian pearls I love floating pearls but haven't gotten myself one yet. I have to have the grommets on the sides to keep the pearl from wearing on the hole. I gave my bestie a 10mm white one for her birthday & I'm giving 3 8-9mm white ones to family for Christmas. I'm still on the hunt for mine because I want a Tahitian.
Yours are wonderful, especially the ones on the wires.

Last edited:
jeg thank you for the welcome :). Hope you are having the best time on the islands. Can’t wait to see your Robert Wan pearl bracelet. Your pearls are always so stunning and inspirational!

Thank you so much, 86Corvettegirl!

CortezPearls Even as a "vintage" pic, those beautiful Cortez pearls make my heart race :love:

eolian pearls Your pistachio "Cook pearl" pendant is really lovely; what a beautiful color!

Charlotta Your Spring Green strand is just sooo pretty; such a creative arrangement with amazing colors

jeg I love Bunny's ocean shot!!! I am also quite jealous of all of the Traveling Pearl's adventures :cool:

Thank you SurfnSci, 86C, Charlotta and Jeg!

@86C I am sure you will find your perfect floating pearl! I noticed that it really pays off being patient when searching...will be looking forward to seeing yours when it comes to you!

Jeg I hope the posting issue will be solved soon and we will enjoy your wonderful pics again! Camt eait to see the Robert Wan bracelet in Hawaiian setting!

Speaking of bracelets, ai have restrung my bubble bracelet this week, I have finally received some last Druzy pearls that I was hoping would fit there and yes, I am now happy with it, no more changes!
E3ECAE2E-C1A1-4FD6-AA00-5A316054F29F.jpeg

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Wishing everyone a joyful Sunday!

image widget

Attachments

• E3ECAE2E-C1A1-4FD6-AA00-5A316054F29F.jpeg
    E3ECAE2E-C1A1-4FD6-AA00-5A316054F29F.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 25
eolian pearls your bubble bracelet is the bomb :love:! The colours of the pearls go so well together. The three purple pearls added just brighten the bracelet up without looking out of place. I have a very dark Tahitian bracelet with slight green tinge. Your bubble bracelet makes mine look dreadfully gothic:17:

Thank you echo and Charlotta!

echo ;-) I love the versatility of pearls! They can be gothic and elegant and dressy and cheery and downright happy as per Charlotta’s happy bracelets! I was going for a “pick-me up” feel with my bubble and I think I got it! But I am also intrigued by the dark mysterious Ts with a hint of color, the ones you decribe, in fact that was my last purchase of this year, will share once they reach me. Seems I am always waiting for some pearlie package here :)

Last edited:
eolian pearls love your passion for pearls :D. Your bubble bracelet certainly put a smile on me. Look forward to seeing your last purchase once it arrives. Still 3 more months to go you’re all done with pearl shopping :p? Now I need to check out Charlotta’s happy bracelets!

Thank you echo, SufnSci and eolian! Bunny and the Traveling Pearl won’t be leaving the country anytime soon, but we’ll do other destinations if we can travel safely and take precautions.

Eolian, the new pearl additions to your bracelet gives it a lovely punch of color! Soft, but colorful. I also really like the golden pistachio(ish) color of that pendant.:eek:

eolian pearls love your passion for pearls :D. Your bubble bracelet certainly put a smile on me. Look forward to seeing your last purchase once it arrives. Still 3 more months to go you’re all done with pearl shopping :p? Now I need to check out Charlotta’s happy bracelets!

Thank you echo! You are right, I strive for impossible not buying anymore pearls in 2021! :wink: But I really got very much carried away this year so “shopping in my jewelry box” is my new mindset ( what I keep telling myself:)

Luckily in December I will be going back to my hometown and I will find many of my pearls that my Mom and my sister are guardians of, always feel like mew pearls to me;-)

jeg Thank you! That golden pistacchio is really quite pretty. I was not too enthusiastic about it at the beginning because of the satiny luster but I do love it properly now :)

This is a combination I wore to a dinner party yesterday. Earrings from Simply Adorned, and the necklace is made of labradorites, opals SSP and akoya necklace. I very much dream of those Kojima akoya&SSP pieces....
7D778EB3-069E-4A6E-BA98-27C7EF2DB61C.jpeg

eolian pearls Your dinner party pearl set is fantastic! Very pretty earrings, and that necklace is fabulous - the buttery GSS contrast really well with the blue akoyas and both are so lustrous! I, too, have gotten very carried away this year in pearl shopping, despite two extended stays on Ban Island. I definitely need to shop only in my jewelry box; online "window shopping" always gets me in trouble, haha.

eolian pearls very pretty combination of pearls and gemstones. I have been playing with some carved jadeit beads and pearls today. I really like the colors of the jadeit beads. I do have some very green supposedly nefrite beads. I did do a test with a knife on one of them (someone told me to do that on them. They didn't scratch. But so very green.
Click image for larger version  Name:	_20210921_180357.JPG Views:	0 Size:	365.9 KB ID:	456795
well that was a bad armshot. Also a bit dark. Also not carved (the super green ones), well with a pattern anyway. I prefer gemstone beads that are carved, adds texture.

Lovely pearls all ... Eolian, that dinner party set is sparkly and very "party" in real life, I bet ... and love that satiny pistachio! Charlotta, always inventive and creative; I really like those carved jade bracelets ... so nice to mix with pearls :)

Back