Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Jeg your new artsy pieces are really cool! San Francisco is one of the places on my to-visit list and now your street artist is up there too:)
196D8A1F-C77D-4905-AF6F-7F66E03E6580.jpeg

SurfnSci your ovals are so lovely!!! I love that shape and colors are really beautiful too! And the Kamoka ring is a Wow!

Thank you all for your compliments on my blue pearls. Now I am on an aubergine kick:eek: Yesterday I received a very special pearly package where among other things was a 13mm floating aubergine teal pearl from OceansRhyme. The color is spectacular but I wasn’t sure about the chain...the pearl was just too big for a dainty chain like that...so this morning I managed to put it on 18K gold wire necklace and now I am totally happy with it! A few pics from yesterday and today with the earrings from Druzy that will go through some changed too..

I have been feeling quite down because the one pearly package with the SoC pendant from Ocean Cove and a necklace from OceansRhyme is missing...I am still hopeful that it will turn up but at this point (almost 2 months in ) I wanted to ask a little help from you my pearl friends...if you could send a positive thought to my package to find its way to me I would absolutely appreciate it and be very thankful! Thank you all in advance! Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!
196D8A1F-C77D-4905-AF6F-7F66E03E6580.jpeg

Attachments

• 8EA9C2B3-F8C6-4722-9B80-28AD1A8BE751.jpeg
    8EA9C2B3-F8C6-4722-9B80-28AD1A8BE751.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 26
eolian pearls, I will send good postage thoughts to your package. I think that during the last 10 years of buying pearls I only lost to packages. One with pearl glue and one with a tahitian strand, both from China. Probably your package is just detained somewhere and will arrive soon. Sometimes I have to wait for three months for my packages. Those pearls that have arrived are gorgeous, especially that aubergine teal pearl.

BWeaves, 86C, and Happy Huku, I’m happy you stop by even if you don’t have pics to post. It’s nice to know you are out there! 86C, yikes! Take care and I hope you do not get sick yourself. :11:

CathyKeshi, were your ears burning? Your name came up because I was wearing my bracelet made of the Tahitian keshi you had gifted me.:07:

Thank you, SurfnSci, Charlotta, and eolian! SurfnSci, pretty new strand and ring!! I hope you had a great experience with JNB. On my part, Jun has been so nice to work with. Eolian, I am sending you extra positive pearly postal package vibes. How disappointing to be somewhere in the unknown. I just hope they are not permanently lost. I do love your new pearls, though. The floating pearl is a style I do not have and I’ve seen so many pretty ones here. Hmmmm....

Two Tahitian and Tahitian keshi ombré strands from Kojima. The bracelet is made of J. Hunter pearls from a PP Ruckus.
E5D4FE04-5221-4CB8-AF2F-EB38421E0E3C.jpeg
51DF41D3-9BE3-4763-A7A1-D2653D6B638B.jpeg

Amazing ombre strands jeg ,so pretty. That's why I love tahitians, almost all colors in them

Drooling over everyone's pearls. I'm still busy spinning my pearl fiber and trying to decide what it is going to become.

Thank you so much, everyone!

eolian pearls Your new aubergine pearls are gorgeous! That floating 13 mm pendant is incredible! I am so sorry your other packages have not arrived. That is really frustrating and anxiety-provoking! I am sending a bunch of positive thoughts your way for their safe arrival soon!

jeg I am drooling over those fabulous ombre Kojima strands!!!! And your J.hunter bracelet is amazing...I love JNBGems - Jun is one of my biggest enablers, haha, and I definitely departed Ban Island a few days ago when I bought a new pink T from Jun. I did manage to make it 2 weeks :dunno:

Charlotta Yes, you're exactly right. I know you have a ton of experience with making beautiful jewelry and probably already know this, but through my own failed attempts I found that the only way to ensure the ring twists are even is to pull steady tension when twisting. I bend a piece of wire in half and clasp the two free ends with flat nose pliers, place either a toothpick or a thin pencil at the opposite round end, then pull and twist until the desired "tightness" of the twists. Next I size the ring and insert one of the free ends under then into the loop end of the ring and bend it up into a peg, then glue on the pearl. I usually cut the remaining free end off under the band so that it doesn't show, and file it. I can't wait to see what you make!!!

THANK YOU ALL for your positive thoughts for my pearly package! I am sure it will make its way to me now!

Jeg those ombres are stunning! Love love love them!!!

Thanks everyone! Pattye, wow, 2.5 million is a milestone! SurfnSci, and just when I was getting ready to come visit you on Ban Island! I was hoping for a shelling/beach combing adventure.

Subtle ombré Tahitian and Tahitian keshi rope from Kojima again, with a strand I knotted with colorful Tahitians from CMW.
00E00BF8-48CA-49EF-99F6-26B551E2D704.jpeg
280A0C32-489C-4466-A7DE-2F86E9CE6C14.jpeg

What a beautiful combination Jeg! Love love the subtle and colorful together!!!

I have GREAT news to share!!!! Yes, yes, my package has arrived!!!! :arms::arms::arms:It’s incredible how fast the positive thoughts work!!!! Thank you everyone!!!! It has arrived to my Mom’s address so now it still has a few weeks to come to me but YAY!!!! It has been without the tracking details for the last two months and I was really losing hope...I did buy some consolation pearls in the meantime:eek::eek::eek: Hopping to the ban island now!!!!!

Yay! Eolian Pearls, that is such a relief. hehe, consolation pearls. Love it.

JEG, gorgeous combos as always.

Thank you all for sharing my pearl joy!!!! I will be thrilled when they finally finally get here, I bought the SoC necklace with the money my Grandmother gave me for something special...So I really really needed the package not to be lost:arms:

Oh the consolation pearls:eek: Have to be banned from CMW pearls’ website...my fingers just take over and click on buy now there...

Hooray, that's wonderful news, eolian pearls!!!! I can't wait to see your new SoC necklace pics if you're up for sharing when it arrives!!!!

Jeg, your colorful CMW T necklace is sooo gorgeous! Wow...And the Kojima rope is stunning.

eolian pearls, lucky for me the pearls on cmw pearls are usually sold when I check. Haha, might be you. When I bought my rainbow bracelet I refreshed the site every minute, since I had seen it on Instagram before. Lucky for me it was my breakfast break then. The blue and the apple green bracelet fell into the basket all by itself that day.

Eolian!!!!!! Yay .... the power of a bunch of pearl people sending wishes to the ether ;) Can't wait to see your new treasures :)

Thank you for your enthusiasm SurfnSci and Cathy! I will most definitely share my new lovelies once they finally finally arrive! Just a bit more patience...although I feel like buying a plane ticket and going to get my pearls myself ;-)

eolian pearls Haha, I don't blame you! It's so frustrating to wait and worry!!! I once had a package (ironically with a SoC piece!) sit in customs just down the road for nearly 2 months. I was honestly convinced it had fallen behind someone's desk and would never get to me; I definitely contemplated driving there to get it myself!

I am now obsessed with wire wrapping, and a huge thank you to everyone who has posted techniques/tips and pearly inspirations on the forum! Today I'm wearing mixed Vietnamese akoyas from a PP vault sale a few years ago.

Attachments

• 20210814_120417.jpg
    20210814_120417.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 57
  • 20210814_115704.jpg
    20210814_115704.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 42
SurfnSci, that wire wrap ombre is stunning! I had my mixed color akoyas restyled into a long mixed rope a few years ago; now I am sorely tempted to ombre it ... gorgeous :)

Back