Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

This "Angel Wing" pearl has great texture, great metallic colors...and its shape is just lovely. Great size too! A unique piece for a unique you! :D

Cees Susan Pearl chain with T pendant 1.jpg
Cees T pastel 2  2.jpg
Susan Kojima Elephant Charcoal bronze T.jpg
Susan PP Cherry Blossom 3.jpg
Thank you for your kind words, Charlotta, Cortez, Eolian and Jeg.

Eolian, your rainbow T bracelet is gorgeous! I love the colors and luster. You definitely created a work of beautiful art in that bracelet! And the new pendant is lovely. I love that it looks like an angel wing and the metallic luster. Truly dazzling.

Jeg.....OH MY WORD!...WOW....the Golden South Sea Keshi is sublime ! Exquisite ! It looks lovely on you and the earrings are the perfect pairing. PERFECTION.

I have been trying to wear pearls each day, just to lift my spirits for having to sit at home with my ankle elevated. Was feeling rather frumpy, and the pearls are the perfect 'pick me up'. Thought I would post a couple of more photos.

Photo 1: Kojima pearl chain, with a beautiful green Tahitian pendant from Cees.
Photo 2: A pastel silverish blues and greens Tahitian necklace from Cees
Photo 3: A dark black bronze Tahtian strand from Kojima.
Photo 4: A dark green and cherry Tahitian necklace from PP.

I guess you can say I am on a Tahitian kick lately. They are my favorite, so when I need a boost, they are the first I go to !!

OMG...fell in love with #1..."you had me at 'Hello'" :eek:
Just one, plain...HUGE Tahitian, the white keshi "chain".... OMG

Thank you, Douglas ! I love the Kojima pearl chain as well. And the pendant is one big 15mm Tahitian, with an amazing dark green color and luster. I am not sure if the chain is keshi or not. Sarah has made quite a few different pearl chains, and I purchased mine early on about 3 years ago. I love the versatility as I change out my pendants and color accent each time. I do have to find pendants with larger bails so I can fit the chain through it twice. :heart:

You look gorgeous with your pearls AzFlyGirl. I hope that you are back to normal soon. Pearlchains are the best. I have made one short and two longer ones out of off round ivory freshwaters. Then I also have a long rope of rose lavender freshwaters and one that I made out of small tahitian keshis. The tahitian one is endless so I have to use it with enhancers. They are very practical and then I don't have to worry to much about scratching the strands that I may layers them with. I know that the pearl chains can be scratched as well. Not that I noticed it myself. They are also full nacre pearls.

Thank you, Douglas, Charlotta, eolian, TriciaS, and AzFlyGirl!:eek:

eolian, that feather pearl is so pretty- the shape and color!

AzFlyGirl! Wow, I don’t think I can choose a favorite. Great choices all around!

Happy 4th! White SS strands from Kojima.
288942B3-0BDA-46C9-9BCF-6893D793CE4D.jpeg
E87B3BF3-F2F4-4A0A-9114-7475BDF2AA0A.jpeg

Good morning and Happy start of the Week to All!
How was your 4th of July celebration? We had lots of Americans flocking to our beaches this weekend!
My twins graduated from Junior High and we finally had Rain! :arms: so Life is Grand! and then we have more pearls coming from you all :You_Rock_Emoticon:
Beautiful strands jeg they have already refreshed my morning!

Congratulations, Douglas! They grow up too fast...

I haven’t been able to party on the 4th for several years now since my dog goes into distress with the fireworks. Two years ago I discovered CBD oil for pets and it has been a miracle for keeping her calm.

Champagne golden SS strand from PP, with two custom strands from Kojima. I love the soft colors of the champagne goldens with a little apricot highlighting. The two custom strands are so versatile, with open clasps on all four ends. I usually connect them to wear for variations around the neck, but they both also wrap perfectly for multiple layers around the wrist.
3E08C175-B9FD-4376-A344-76BA745D3CBE.jpeg
927F6B34-BCC1-4653-A485-8136FFC1FEF6.jpeg

Amazing white south sea strands jeg and that champagne strand is simply gorgeous. How very practical those mixed strand, and pretty

Thank you Charlotta and Jeg !

Douglas congratulations on your twins graduation. Now it is high school !! We too, received rain this long weekend. Much needed as our State now has over 22 fires. :surprised:

Jeg, your white south sea pairing looks lovely together. You can see their lovely luster. And LOVE the champagne PP GSS necklace. The Kojima rope is lovely with its array of colors, and perfectly paired with the Champagne necklace. Lovely!

Water is a Blessing unto itself! Giver of Life...and every pearl is born of the waters, so it's like having your personal blessed orb(s) of Life.
May you ALL wear them in Health and Happiness :07:

Beautiful beautiful pearls Azflygirl! That pendant is stunning and I have a weakness for the pastels....Everything is so so pretty!!!

Jeg your SSP are breathtaking as always! And those Kojima strands make me smile everytime i see them! Such happy pearls!!!

I have a new pearl chain to show from my pearly package, this one is a made of tiny multicolor akoyas from an Etsy seller, I wish I had bought more of these...the colors are not as strong as on my Vietnamese multis from Pearlescence but I love this softer look as well.
244C38AF-D24B-4574-8E22-A48B4464AD69.jpeg

Your multicolored akoyas are gorgeous eolian pearls. And great as a pearl chain. That pendant is perfect with the akoyas. They would all probably layer well.

jeg Those tiny multicolor akoyas are gorgeous! Are you possibly willing to reveal the Etsy seller?

Thank you Charlotta!

SurfnSci the Etsy shop for the tiny akoyas is called FinePearlsUSA, it was my first purchase from them so I was cautious and only bought one strand but I love these! They have different sizes, mine is 3x4,5mm.

How tiny are those Vietnamese Akoya pearls eolian pearls ?
They are very pretty! But I'm always thinking of "tech specs" so I have to ask! (The Pearl Nerd in me!)

Thanks, Charlotta, AzFlyGirl and eolian!

SurfnSci, I am assuming you meant eolian’s Akoya, but I do have some similar baby Akoya that I made two lengths of pearl chains from. I bought them from Druzy, but it’s been a while. Not sure if they are still available... the other mixed Akoya strand was also made of pearls from Druzy.
The pendant is a white Edison pearl from PP, set on a Little h diamond bail.
Click image for larger version  Name:	33BBAA72-2E14-4A6B-AB1B-C72BFF2654BA.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	136.2 KB ID:	454886

Jeg, I really like the multi-color akoya waterfall type strand above. It is lovely and so versatile.

Eolian, I really like the akoya multi color pearl chain. And that pendant is yummy ! Like the bail and color of the pearl

I had another doctor's appointment today. Fun wearing my Kojima necklace with a lightweight sundress.

This necklace is Sarah to make several years ago. I have a similar necklace with dark Tahitians. I asked if Sarah could replicate a similar design, with Kasumi pearls. Thrilled with the necklace and it is perfect to wear in summer.

Coming home from my appointment, my car was registering 110 F degrees outside. AZ is known for its 'dry' heat. Not now. It is monsoon season this is the time of year and it is very humid. Hot and sticky is a good description ! .

Attachments

• photo70681.jpg
    photo70681.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 21
eolian pearls and jeg Ack, my apologies! I was too busy drooling over both of your gorgeous designs :eek:

Eolian, thank you very much for sharing! I am always so excited to check out any new Etsy shops when they are recommended on this thread.

Jeg, your tiny akoya chain is really lovely... and that gorgeous little h bail'ed Edison!

Back