Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Really nice pendant TriciaS the pearl is beautifully carved! The whole ensembles looks really nice :D

JEG: Love that Y necklace and your earring designs are great.

TriciaS: That carved Tahitian is beautiful, and I love the asymmetry of the necklace. I also have summer pearls and winter pearls. Some of my jewelry just screams, wear me with summer clothing, and other pieces of jewelry scream, winter woolies and tweed jackets.

Jeg, I love the peachy golden luster of your Y necklace & earrings! They look comfortable & beautiful.

TriciaS, I love carved Tahitians & yours is beautifully carved! It looks wonderful on you.

Yesterday was Dad's 90th birthday, and my sister flew in (as it was her birthday, too). I wore my Beachy tin-cup with the feather pendant. And Winter Snowman and Summer Rainbow as earrings. All from Kojima.

IMG_9949.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9949.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	144.6 KB ID:	453759

Then today I wore Everything Bagel rope, ombre' keshi rope and freshwater keshi tin-cup and matching earrings. Plus Spring Petal pendant. All from Kojima. I just adore ropes of pearls, and these are even more colorful in person.

IMG_9956.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9956.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	191.8 KB ID:	453761

IMG_9956.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9956.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	191.8 KB ID:	453761

Happiest Belated Birthday to your Dad and your Sister :birthday:
It's great to hear families are again "coming together" for these special events...and no better way to celebrate than wearing beautiful pearls in sumptuous jewelry! :fest06:

Jeg your mountain cabin looks like such a peaceful place! The full moon must have been amazing there, we have had some beautiful evenings with the moon over here. Love your pearls as always! The asymetrical pieces are among my favorites!

TriciaS your carved pearl necklace is so beautiful! Love the carving on the pearl and the combination of the pearls and gemstones. Lovely!

BWeaves you have the most amazing collection of tin cups!!!! All of them are special, beautiful whimsical pieces, love, love love them!!!

I have been playing with my Tahitian love necklace these days, added a few new pearls from Druzy, waiting for one “last” pearl and will restring it again...It shows too dark on the picture though...

Wishing everyone a great weekend!
2963B2DB-CCB8-4E2B-8756-81C42D811379.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	2963B2DB-CCB8-4E2B-8756-81C42D811379.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	231.6 KB ID:	453771

:wow: Love your Love Necklace @eolianpearls :love:

Thank you guys! I love to play with that necklace but these days it’s mostly pendants for me... Another one of Druzy’s pearls, this one has a pinkish glow, I can’t resist a pink pearl same as with the blues...I made this chain with smallish labradorites and tiny freshwater keshis from Wen.
E3A50785-AEDF-4B4E-AAD1-3096D0AD93E6.jpeg

Attachments

• E3A50785-AEDF-4B4E-AAD1-3096D0AD93E6.jpeg
    E3A50785-AEDF-4B4E-AAD1-3096D0AD93E6.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 31
Very pretty pendant! And the tiny keshis just sparkle with joy! :D

Thank you Douglas, SurfnSci and Charlotta! I love little gemstone chains and the labradorites are one of my favorites! The keshis from Wen were recommended to me by Gemandpearlover and I have used them in different designs...Cute little pearls!

I love all your long ropes and ropes of pearls, BWeaves!

TriciaS, that’s such a pretty carved pearl. Love the coloring with the gem beads.

Eolian, your Love strand has great continuity for being assembled pearl by pearl. I also really like your pendant. I have been wanting to make a gemstone strand, but which one to choose?! Ahhh, Gemandpearlover... I miss her pics!

I am back home. Had to return for some appointments I had scheduled for this week. I received news my MIL died yesterday. She was such a lovely person.

Tiny vintage strands with a coral pendant that was in my mom’s jewelry box, and earrings I made.
Click image for larger version  Name:	964C45D9-8B31-4791-B93F-0ABF38EAB844.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	303.4 KB ID:	453816
Click image for larger version  Name:	85BED84F-9B74-4D69-8D35-A0AF1C0CA3EB.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	114.7 KB ID:	453817

jeg, I am so sorry to hear about your mother in laws death. Hopefully she had a good life and livets on in your memories. Your pearls are lovely with that outfits, gives it a summery look

Jeg, I am so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. You have certainly had a painful year+.

jeg We are so Sorry for your loss...please also extend our condolences to your husband and family.

Back