Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9791.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	281.6 KB ID:	452416
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9792.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	217.8 KB ID:	452417

Yup, 12 strands. I think it originally came with 8 strands, and Mom asked the pearl lady to make it 12. Mom originally wore it twisted, and then later untwisted it. I like it untwisted.

Today, all Kojima. Monster freshwater necklace. Amazing luster on these gigantic pearls. Summer Rainbow and Winter Snowman drops on diamond hoops. I originally intended these drops for necklace pendants but I really love them as mismatched earrings. They are at the limit my earlobes can handle.

I really do like those pendants as earrings as well. And that strand is amazing Bweaves.

Beautiful blues, Lisa c.

Welcome TriciaS. You look wonderful in purple!

Be, I love your dragon tosade!! I think I like it best untwisted, too. Your Kojima's look fabulous, especially with Summer & Snowman.

One nice thing about shopping from your own jewelry is finding something you thought was lost forever. I found this ring (gift from 1st husband) way back in the safe in a box. Haven't seen it for over 25 years....garnet with 2 tiny seed pearls. It no longer fits so I will need to get it sized.
20210424_142042 (2).jpg

927C5797-09D2-48A9-8126-4DB8DC94FFD4.jpeg

Here are two of my favourite Akoya strands. Im starting to wear the clasps as a sort of pendant or centre piece in preparation for my WSS strand that’s currently being fitted for a custom white gold with natural Burmese rubies clasp. Pics to come of that beauty this weekend, but I’ll attach some of the 3D model photos that I used to decide on some details.
BD69E010-DE2D-4429-83CD-488B828CDF72.jpeg

Attachments

• 927C5797-09D2-48A9-8126-4DB8DC94FFD4.jpeg
    927C5797-09D2-48A9-8126-4DB8DC94FFD4.jpeg
    294.4 KB · Views: 29
Love all your choices, especially the new reconstruction of your choker, BW. Looks wonderful on you.
Today, I had so much to do to get hubby ready for his business trip. I wore my WSS & Tahitian Ombré strands with Tahitian drop pendant from Sakura & WSS diamond earrings. Feels so good to be in these pearls!
That ombré strand is my favorite of all your pearlie treasures!

Bweaves, that FW necklace is stunning, like cool cool water!
86C, what a lovely ring, beautiful and romantic.
rokor, I know it’s antithetical, but ever since your first post I’ve wanted to see the clasps sitting at your collar-button. Anti-thematic might be a better term, since we’re pearl crazy here, but still...love your taste.
hi, txpearllv! TexasPearlLover?

Beautiful rings 86Corvettegirl.
Rokor, beautiful akoya strands. I like when the clasp can be used any way I want to. My vintage clasps turn around should I wear them in other ways then on the back of my neck. Your custom clasp is gorgeous. I hope it arrives soon

I really enjoyed catching up on all the pearly posts! :yup:

Welcome TriciaS! I look forward to seeing your new pendant from Pacific Pearls!!

Two Kamoka strands and a Kamoka Harvest bracelet, with a Tahitian and labradorite necklace.
FAA18418-7905-46F1-B346-BBB9520EE5EC.jpeg

E9DDBAE7-0234-4C5C-AB87-C61DEEF3D2DD.jpeg

Great look, Jeg. Your T's are divine.

Doubled up on pearl drop necklaces...one white & one pink with pink drop earrings.
20210426_175932 (2).jpg

Thanks, 86C and Charlotta!

I like the way those drops hang together 86C!

Sorry to be missing in action for the past few months, however real life has been surprisingly busy. I'm spending quite a bit of time with my 8 month old grandson so that his parents can work from home during this pandemic. So far, our family has remained healthy. I do try to wear pearls every day, mostly pearl studs from PP and Kamoka.

I was able to visit my local jeweler, T Lee, a few months ago when she brought in pearls from Betty Sue King's collection for her clients to look at. I grabbed this pair of lavender wing pearls that I knew would be a perfect match to the pendant pearl that I purchased from Kojima during the Pearls by the Bay event. They are the perfect smaller size for me, as I cannot wear heavy earrings. I just picked the pearls up from being set.

I hope you all see the April 2021 issue of the CPAA magazine on cpaa.org. I am delighted to be located on page 33 next to Sarah of OceansCove. That worked out surprisingly well.

20210427_115350.jpg
20210415_112730.jpg
20210427_115413.jpg
20210427_120801.jpg

Red, congratulations! He’s beautiful, look at the intelligence shining out of his eyes!
Btw, he looks just like my late uncle; are you related to any Clearys, Buckleys or Moltzs?

Red, congratulations! He’s beautiful, look at the intelligence shining out of his eyes!
Btw, he looks just like my late uncle; are you related to any Clearys, Buckleys or Moltzs?

Thank you, Lisa. I think he looks a lot like my son, his father. There are no Clearys, Buckleys or Moltzs on our side of the family, at least.

Beautiful pearls red and your grandson is adorable
Gorgeous pastelly tahitians 86Corvettegirl

Back