Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you ladies for the circled T bracelet compliments!
Love the panthers 86C! The combination of delicate white pearls with such a bold fierce clasp makes for a very special look!
Very pretty pearls Lisa C, the akoya silver pin is so lovely!

Thank you, thank you, but.....There’s more! It was a pent-up, blue baroque akoya spree. Kid you not. Don’t let these longings build up. On the other hand, the cash cache has to build up, so 6 of 1, half dozen of the other.
Back to Coooold in Pittsburgh

The necklace and bracelet, twined. These are the very devil to photograph, not sure about size of attachment. Sooner or later i’ll get it .

Oh for heaven’s sake. The very devil. A small segment of the necklace, blue baroque akoya 7.5 mm 18” necklace
7-8mm bracelet
Click image for larger version  Name:	FAB786E6-B793-4D72-A708-D6B911604EBD.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	98.6 KB ID:	452361 Click image for larger version  Name:	7D83A9D1-D08E-421C-B181-3035CF1DDA84.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	213.7 KB ID:	452362

I’m sorry, tried to get the lower photo deleted (hello, huge paper plate, how are you?) but it’s beyond me.

Click image for larger version  Name:	82F4FB4B-2E12-4C85-9AF7-6DF54663058F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	259.7 KB ID:	452376 Hehehe, that paper plate is the best! It has 2 little holes, custom punched for earring display, BUT! she’s a photo-hog. She sneers at me “go ahead! Try to replace my gentle curve, with the matte surface that reflects light so well, and keeps the pearls in line! You will not succeed. If you were a better photographer, you would have tamed me by now!, and you would know how to use me!”

She has a EU accent, and sounds very much like Robin Williams.

Pls, allow me to introduce PaperPlate’s competition, LittleStyrofoamCerealBowl, with blue baroque akoya bracelet peeping out.

Last edited:
Hello! I am really looking forward to posting on this wonderful forum. I've been following for a few months and have learned so much from all of you. Thank you!

[No message]

Attachments

• photo69734.jpg
    photo69734.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 17
Hmmm...my text didn't show up with the photo. I purchased this Kojima necklace during their sale..it is lovely. I'll try to post a photo of me wearing them.

Here are the Kojima pearls in action, along with a kasumi pendant from Druzy. The pendant is a bit small for the necklace...but I have a huge pink/lavender/bronze CFW pendant on its way from Pacific Pearls. Second photo is the Kojima with a long lavender strand (extended with a bracelet) from Pearl Paradise.

After having taken about 15 photos that were awful, I have new appreciation for all of your photo-taking abilities!

Attachments

• photo69735.jpg
    photo69735.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 18
  • photo69736.jpg
    photo69736.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 19
Hello, and with that remark (15 attempts) - Welcome Sister, to the Sorority of Gamely Persisting with Pearl Photography (!)

Nice job!

Last edited:
Lovely blue pearls LisaC!
Lovely purple pearls TriciaS!

I love both colors. And to think about 10 years ago I had no idea pearls came in any color but pinked white.

Yesterday I went retro. Mom's freshwater torsade with the dragon head clasp, and freshwater earrings from Kojima.

IMG_9784.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh! Bweaves, that torsade! One of my eternal favorites, and it’s perfect on you. Timeless. 12 strands?

Back