Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Beautiful pearls jeg, that golden south sea strand is gorgeous.
Eolian pearls, great new pendant and I really love that akoya strand, so colorful.
Bweaves, your new tahitian strand is beautiful. So colorful. And that sea of cortez pearls is really something special.

BWeaves, this tahitian matinee is perfection; the length, the size. Looks so fantastic on you, and I love the pairing with the teardrop with floret. I've been away from the forum for ages...pearlzaustralia reminded me to visit and this made for such a great welcome :)

Jeg, you are positively regal in your golden ss strand! I can't resist the goldens...it's like you are wearing sunshine.

Thanks everyone.

OMG... THANK YOU! I love seeing my babies well fed and taken care of :) and this baby is precious!
She's totally erotochromatic...
Thank you BWeaves

I keep thinking that word is erotic-chromatic.

I tried looking it up, and can't find it. Douglas, what does erotochromatic mean?

BWeaves ,maybe CortezPearls made that frase up. I know I invent or tweak words all the time...and my response when someone comments on some word not being a word is always: it is now...

Yes, I made it up...mea culpa. I have a knack for inventing words and I have some that are really, really useful...like "Sintigo" (Spanish for "Without You"). This one came about when someone translated the song "With or Without You" by U2 into Spanish...it just didn't sound well! It went like "Contigo o sin ti"...awful. Changed it to "Con o sintigo" and it was PERFECT ;)

CortezPearls rtezPearls, I do that as well. Must mean that we are creative, and for me not all that respecting of proper word usage. I don't mean using bad words, just taking liberties with languages.

Yes, I made it up...mea culpa. I have a knack for inventing words . . . ;)

Then I will add erotochromatic to my vocabulary!!!

My Dad's first language is not English, so he's always making up words, and we know exactly what he means when he makes them up. If he's confuzzled, then he's confused and puzzled.

Indeed Charlotta and language is "alive" in a way, it evolves over time with our usage...or we would still be using "Ye Olde Aenglish" ;)

And I love that word! To mee it just means that it makes you draw your breath inwards and roll your eyes up in sincere admiration to its colorful beauty BWeaves

Confuzzled is such a fitting word BWeaves! Adding it to my vocabulary along with erotochromatic :)

My Easter Tahitian Love look...

Attachments

• photo69486.jpg
    photo69486.jpg
    538.4 KB · Views: 25
Beautiful Spring Look eolian pearls :D
It is a great word... Confuzzled :)

Last edited:
Thank you, eolian, BWeaves, Charlotta and theseventhsphinx! Welcome back, theseventhsphinx!!

Eolian, that big pendant looks great with all your strands, and of course, I love your Tahitian love! BWeaves, all the Tahitians are fabulous, especially that new one.

I made some earrings with pearls I bought from the current Pacific Pearl sale. The necklace is made of puka shells, Tahitian keshi, and gems. Puka shells are my favorite shells to collect. They are the tops of Pacific Island cone shells that are worn by the surf and form a natural puka (hole).

Click image for larger version  Name:	F2833BF4-B626-4642-A981-A5CF565B463B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	327.7 KB ID:	451767
Click image for larger version  Name:	9F057B67-D5D1-47BA-AF3F-12518CE70929.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	102.0 KB ID:	451768

These are very lovely Jeg :D
They look "refreshing"...like a walk on the beach :)

Thank you Charlotta, Jeg and Douglas!

Jeg your new creations are amazing! Love love love the shells gemstones pearls together, the necklace is SO pretty! And of course I love the fun twist at white pearl earrings as well...So well done!

JEG: Love your new necklace and earrings. I had the biggest crush on David Cassidy and his puka shell necklace back in the early 1970s. I think I even had a puka shell necklace. Well, we all had them. I also love your tie-dye dress with the lace T on top.

I'm still stuck on my SOC ring and my new Tahitians from Kojima. Today I'm wearing them with my TNT necklace from Oceans Cove and a blue Tahitian drop from Kojima. I can't remember what I named this pendant. I think it was Spring Rain. Black and White studs from Kamoka.

IMG_9693.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9693.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	126.7 KB ID:	451783

IMG_9697.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9697.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	160.7 KB ID:	451784

IMG_9698.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9698.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	209.5 KB ID:	451785

image_69510.jpg
Ah, so many wonderful Tahitians! Love that matinee length, Eolian and Bweaves.
Jeg, you look so ready for spring.

I was inspired by Charlotta and Eolian’s blues and made myself a mixed blue strand with random Tahitians, some tiny dyed freshies and carved lapis beads.

FCE5F08B-CE43-479C-B3C4-D9B9F1C2779A.jpeg

Back