Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you Charlotta, eolian, Starry Pearl and BWeaves! I hope you don’t have to wait too long for your next box of treasures, eolian! Elegant Akoya, BWeaves, and Roker, I’m sure you’ll find your new SS strand very versatile. Great looks, both!

DSC09879 (2).JPG

DSC09895 (2).JPG

Here are two looks I put together in a rush this afternoon, finally deciding on the blazer over the leather as it seemed more fitting and appropriate with the rope. Introducing my 70" Akoya rope and once again my WSS strand. Thanks for the warm welcome folks!

Hot today. Digging out my summer pearls. The Hamantaschen on a white gold twisted wire choker. White gold Mikimoto huggies.

IMG_9667.jpeg

Still trying to decide how to post pics... I find this large size scary big.:eek:

It is a great size photo on my laptop, jeg, not too big, not too small, easy to admire it all!

Lovely pearls as always everyone... thank you for sharing

Thank you for the feedback Happy Huku. Glad you aren’t getting a ginormous pic!

Nice looks, Roker- edgy! Looking light and cool, BWeaves!

Golden SS strand. The earrings are made with Akoya keshi and golden SS.
D887B056-126C-44EA-9941-31462627E1BE.jpeg

3AE4A090-8B81-494E-A220-FE6F551DEDE5.jpeg

Gorgeous Goldens JEG! I love the contrast of the blue and white pearls with the golden drops.

I didn't think I wanted golden SS pearls, and everyone here keeps making me want some.

Thanks Katbran and BWeaves! I was the same, BWeaves, but now I love them because of the sunny color. It’s a matter of finding the shades that work for you.

Long Japanese Akoya rope with Tahitian dangle from Kojima. Earrings are made with Tahitian and freshwater keshi.
966C039F-59F0-43CA-B306-41BCE7E10D02.jpeg

ACE0266C-5056-4B71-85F6-3EE8FDF741D3.jpeg

Fantastic pearls and looks Rokor!

BWeaves yay to summer pearls! Your pendant is fabulous!

Jeg, the goldens and the akoya rope are amazing! And the earrings are just dreamy...

I didnt manage any neckshots this week, but I have finally set my 14mm silver blue Tahitian from Druzy and tried it with different chains...Looks like a keeper :)

Wishing Happy Easter Holidays for everyone who celebrates them!
DDF18E6A-BB2D-48F1-BBCE-5E3B20DE3DD1.jpeg

Attachments

• DDF18E6A-BB2D-48F1-BBCE-5E3B20DE3DD1.jpeg
    DDF18E6A-BB2D-48F1-BBCE-5E3B20DE3DD1.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 29
Oooo, more lovely pearls everyone.

So, yesterday it was 90F, and today it's 50F. Bringing out the winter pearls.

SoC ring from Douglas and PP, which I forgot to photograph. New Tahitian matinee necklace from Kojima. La Perlagrina pendant from Kamoka. Tahitian and opal drop earrings from Kojima.

IMG_9674.jpeg

IMG_9675.jpeg

IMG_9679.jpeg

IMG_9679.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9674.jpeg
    IMG_9674.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9675.jpeg
    IMG_9675.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9679.jpeg
    IMG_9679.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 20
Love those greens BWeaves and the Opal & tahitian pearl look really works well! Thinking a Mexican Fire Opal too...

Happy Easter to All those that Celebrate!

OK, Douglas, this one's for you. The pearl you brought to the last Ruckus for me! In the PP frost setting in rose gold. Even though this setting covers a lot of the pearl, I feel it also protects it.

Yes, it really is that colorful. And you can see me taking the photo in the pearl. I'm the brown blob.

IMG_9684.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9684.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	164.6 KB ID:	451665

What a stunning combination BWeaves! The colors and luster on the Kojima necklace and Kamoka pendant...Breathtaking!
And of course your SoC ring!!!! One of my absolute favorites!!! (Not) coincidentally the other two in my top 5 rings are also SoCs...There is no rainbow like SoC rainbow...

OMG... THANK YOU! I love seeing my babies well fed and taken care of :) and this baby is precious!
She's totally erotochromatic...
Thank you BWeaves

Back