Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Nice necklace SydK. Are the pearls on leather?
Jeg, beautiful keshis. They are very large for keshis

JEG: Nice symmetry to that Tahitian keshi strand. Nice neutrals.

Today I'm wearing my long Tahitian tin-cup from Kojima. TNT necklace from Oceans Cove. Peacock and Lavender studs from Kamoka. And SoC ring from Douglas. Handwoven shawl from handspun wool and silk, by me.

Attachments

• IMG_9634.jpeg
    IMG_9634.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9635.jpeg
    IMG_9635.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Ooh, love the keshi, Jeg. What wonderful shapes
the tnt strand is always a favourite, Bweaves.
same pearls as yesterday for me - big eggy freshwaters on leather - but the office version today :)
37CD377C-C751-4F83-B2CF-9BAAA54CB1F8.jpeg

Thanks, Charlotta, BWeaves and SydK! BWeaves, those colors work so nicely with your shawl. Your handwoven pieces are truly special. SydK, a very versatile piece from home to office. I can see it for night and beach and everything else, too! :)

A Tahitian bumpy bail pendant from Kojima, worn on a keshi scatter chain I made. The posts are Kamoka keshi, and I attached removable dangles of SS and Tahitian keshi. The bracelet is made with color banded Tahitians.

E8F26686-C82A-46BE-BAEF-2D963ED1E3CE.jpeg

2D6FFFC2-E4D0-466C-BEBF-4C6604F14B17.jpeg

Still trying to decide how to post pics... I find this large size scary big.:eek:

SydK: Love the large freshies with the leather.

JEG: Love it all, but especially the random tin-cup and the bumpy bail pendant. I like the larger photos better. Your larger photos show up better to me. Your smaller photos were grainy. Your larger photos are a good size and look sharp.

Thank you, BWeaves and Charlotta! Thanks for the feedback, BWeaves. The medium sized pics are more like thumbnails. You have to click on them to get the larger pic and then they are less blurry. I do have a very old phone, so that doesn’t help with sharper images. I will take more pics of the strands from Cees and post them in the larger size rather than trying to fiddle with editing the original posts. In the meantime, here is the last of my pearl spree with Cees. A white SS Paspaley strand.

778393BB-0272-4F99-80C3-1A8C672E1D47.jpeg

5CC8A249-64A9-4CDA-9291-3AE0BCB7E132.jpeg

JEG: That SS strand is stunning.

I've been on a bit of pearl buying spree this week. I just got this absolutely gorgeous 30 inch necklace from Kojima. Very smooth, flawless, colorful Tahitians in a medium tone. It's almost a bit ombre' the way the colors morph from one to the other. It looks just like the glamour photos.

https://kojimapearl.com/products/cop...-rope-necklace

I had ordered a loooong tin-cup, but it was too similar to a Kojima necklace I bought at Ruckus. I seem to keep liking the same things. Except for the length, it was almost a duplicate, so I returned it. I do like this Tahitian matinee length better.

Last edited:
Yesterday (and this morning) I wore my long freshie keshie ombre' rope and my freshie tin-cup from Kojima, with the matching earrings. Today, I swapped to my new Tahitian matinee strand and my Kamoka peacock and lavender mismatched studs to go with. The new necklace is light to wear as the pearls are smaller than usual (8.5 mm to a few 11 mm). I love that the pearls are strung in a slightly bubble look and not perfectly graduated. And that the colors are sort of ombre' as you go around the necklace, with a few pops of different colors. It also plays well with some of my other Tahitian necklaces and will be good for layering. I think the glamour shots in my previous post capture the colors better than I can.

Attachments

• IMG_9637.jpeg
    IMG_9637.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9638.jpeg
    IMG_9638.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9642.jpeg
    IMG_9642.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9646.jpeg
    IMG_9646.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 26
Beautiful new south sea strand jeg.
Your new tahitian strand looks great Bweaves. I have been buying earrings from Pearlescence today. I got the prettiest ones, just kidding tons left. Blue south sea crecent studs (they look like moons), white south sea keshi studs and a pair of side drilled tahitians that I asked Wendy to make. I have been wanting a pair of new white south sea studs for a while. Mine are perfectly fine. Just a tad boring. This is Wendys photo of my blue south sea keshi studs.
Click image for larger version  Name:	_20210326_180241.JPG Views:	0 Size:	68.9 KB ID:	451255 Aren't they cool?

Last edited:
Charlotta, Wowza, those are interesting shapes. I love them. What size are they? I could see you wearing them with the point climbing up your ear, or dripping down.

Oh Jeg, BWeaves, Charlotta you have the most amazing additions to your fantastic collections!!!!!

Jeg the Paspaley strand!!!! Absolutely beautiful! Another one of Cees’ IG beauties ;-)

BWeaves I have been admiring the “dreams rope” rope for a while hoping that someone from here will buy it. One of the things I love about this pearl forum is that the pieces I lust after the most in the online shops almost always end up here or on the other forum, really 90% of the time I can count on it! So great to be able to see them again! Love that matinee length as well, and the colors...dreamy...

Charlotta I am looking forward to seeing your new studs, they look very unique...and the other pieces as well...

I have something new to contribute here too, yay! I have received my annual pearly package from the lovely Margaret of Simply Adorned, will make pictures of the other pieces over the weekend, for now here is a pendant I fell in love with in her shop and even more IRL - it was shown as true blue pearl and in fact it is blue without any hint of green..And I love the shape as well and eventhough I hardly ever layer my Tahitian Love necklace it looks perfect with the new pendant. The one color that was missing there...
6E510C6F-E5C6-407A-98D0-9ABDCE4A3E85.jpeg

Wishing everyone a great weekend!
6E510C6F-E5C6-407A-98D0-9ABDCE4A3E85.jpeg

Eolian: What a beautiful pendant. I always like pendants better when they have an interesting setting. The pearl strand has gorgeous colors, and beautiful luster.

Thank you Bweaves and eolian pearls. Bweaves I think that the moon earrings are about 13mm long. I will measure them when I get them. It will likely be two weeks or so what with the swedish postal service being all time slow.
Beautiful new pendant eolian pearls. It looks great with your tahitian love strand. I have never bought anything from Simply Adorned, they don't ship to sweden. Don't know why. There are many etsy shop that doesn't. They may not know it themselves, probably a setting that's wrong. Sweden is a fairly safe place to ship to, it's only slow...I am looking forward to seeing your other new pearls. I am also tripping on blue pearls all the time when I window shop. Shall I send you a pm if I find any loose to go with your strand?

Thanks, BWeaves, Charlotta and eolian! BWeaves, that new Tahitian strand is so beautiful! The photos were so pretty, I was wondering what the coloring was like IRL. Charlotta, what a fun pair. Please post photos of your pearls on you! I forgot to mention it in your thread when you recently posted a neck shot. It’s nice to see the composition of the strand when you’re wearing it. Eolian, that pendant is very cool and goes so well with your Love necklace!! Can’t wait to see what else came in your package. You have a lot of patience in waiting for annual packages!

Metallic strand from Pacific Pearls, with earrings made with shells from the Marshall Islands.
B9E1B869-619B-4224-B5DF-1744DE7DA691.jpeg

724A0535-F107-45C1-AB71-A5FB420D1F9C.jpeg

And another photo of the Tahitian keshi strand from Cees, in giant size.

Click image for larger version  Name:	493E6F9D-C8B8-4F80-8066-ABE8590CC223.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	216.5 KB ID:	451292

Click image for larger version  Name:	C928A190-AF22-46D3-94E4-7339F5AA31B7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	34.7 KB ID:	451293

Very pretty pearls jeg, especially that keshistrand. That one is absolutely beautiful. I will try to get some neckshots or maybe earshots when the earrings arrives.

Crap, I went grocery shopping and missed the mail man. I'll have to wait till Monday to get my new SoC earrings. I saw them on Druzy Designs. I've never ordered from them before, but the photos were gorgeous. So not my normal style.

JEG: Your larger photos look great on my laptop. And so do your pearls and fashion!

Back