Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Amazing pistacchios BWeaves, they really hold their color!!!
Too tired to try to figure out the new site today to post pics, but at least I finally put a pic to my avatar :)

Went shopping again since ages! Usually I ordered stuff online and only shopped for groceries. I wore my mask with my new pearl chain. They're Vietnamese akoyas 3-5mm from Paradise Pearls Thailand. I have it custom made because I wanted the most colorful pearls available.
​​​

Attachments

• 54200836 336911200290700 1236471705279397888 n
    44.1 KB · Views: 44
  • _20210316_163002.JPG
    _20210316_163002.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Wow, gorgeous, and look at you with the soufflé earrings! All wonderful!

Yesterday, it was T-shirt and sweat pants, and pearls. I don't think the pearls really went with my outfit, but I worked from home and nobody saw me but me, so who cares if the pearls weren't a good fit?

Beachy tin-cup and feather pendant, from Kojima. Metallic drops on Mom's diamond earrings. I kept moving the Beachy tin-cup around so that the various pendants each had a turn at the bottom. It's "Beachy" because there are some shells in the necklace. Also, raw emeralds and sapphires as beads.

IMG_9571.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9571.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	163.4 KB ID:	450638

IMG_9584.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9584.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	170.2 KB ID:	450639

Today I'm wearing a lot of ropes from Kojima. Everything Bagel worn double. Ombre' pink freshwater keshi worn double. Freshwater tin-cup and matching earrings. Also, Greg Who suspended from a yellow gold knit choker.

IMG_9587.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9587.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	66.9 KB ID:	450640

I've never layered these necklaces up like this before. They're all the same length, so they give the look of a mixed torsade.

IMG_9594.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9594.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	92.1 KB ID:	450641

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this look BWeaves. It reminds me of when I was a little girl and would load up from my grandma's jewelry box. Great memories!

Thanks BWeaves, Charlotta and lisa c for your compliments. I'm enjoying my little akoyas every day.
BWeaves, I think it's rained pearls on you! I love the way you rock them.

These little akoyas are amazing Paretlje!!! At least one good thing of having to wear a mask that you can also wear these beauties!!!!Love them!

BWeaves fantastic pearly look! So many necklaces to play with!

Thanks eolian pearls for your sweet words. It's also a reminder to bring my mask with me wherever I go. Sometimes I just forget it :(​​​​​​ because I've been spending a lot of time at home.

Love this look BWeaves. It reminds me of when I was a little girl and would load up from my grandma's jewelry box. Great memories!

Hahaha, so true. I am now my grandmother's age, and I'm playing in my own jewelry box with my grandmother's and my mother's pearls. Sounds about right. In my head I'm 8 years old.

Ok this is just to see if I can upload photos in the new PG format...
I wore this yesterday, both pieces from the lovely Margaret of Simply Adorned.
AD1C5FE3-42EA-4B4E-AA5E-59D085FE0C78.jpeg

Eolian Pearls: It worked and your necklace and earrings are very pretty.

Happy St. Patricks Day. My shirt is bluish green. But my pearls are GREEN! I had such fun with yesterday's look, that I decided to recreate it with Tahitians today. My new pistachio studs from Kojima. Tahitian keshi tin-cup from Kojima. TNT necklace from Ocean's Cove. Walter Who carved Tahitian drop pendant hanging off the gold knit choker.

IMG_9596.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9596.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	58.8 KB ID:	450691

I've never layered these necklaces up like this before. They're all the same length, so they give the look of a mixed torsade.

Marvellous, BWeaves, marvellous.
If your top was white and your hair long, you could be an Edwardian lady at an afternoon tea party

Happy thread, beautiful pearls, thank you all for sharing

I’m sorry for complaining but I’m finding this difficult to maneuver. It takes me longer to move around the site and I cannot load photos. I’m going to have to join CathyKeshi and take a break until it’s easier to upload. :(

It's taken a little bit of clicking on different things for me to realize how to quickly move about. And also get the hang of uploading photos and editing my entries, but I think I've gotten the hang of it now.

I still would like the font to be bigger and the icons bigger.

Here is my attempt using the upper left Camera icon.
I am playing around with some of my pieces that I love but never seam to wear..So I added these blue pendants to the keshi necklace and bracelet yesterday and have worn it all day:) Oh the blues...

Attachments

• 04AEA236-AC1B-4860-99C8-72116CDB6E99.jpeg
    04AEA236-AC1B-4860-99C8-72116CDB6E99.jpeg
    110.3 KB · Views: 22
  • EC8C6D8F-82C6-4B71-B7A4-F01407AECAE6.jpeg
    EC8C6D8F-82C6-4B71-B7A4-F01407AECAE6.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 23
  • EC4A0ACD-64CA-49C6-B6D0-A5DA9A249419.jpeg
    EC4A0ACD-64CA-49C6-B6D0-A5DA9A249419.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 32
Love them! Love the rope/strand of tiny pearls and the overall look of the pieces. Great way to start my weekend :)

Wasn't it easy to use that "camera" icon? :cool:

Back