Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much, Katbran!!

Now I’m playing with stalactites. More to come... A pair of earrings I put together, with a mixed golden SS strand, and gemstone and golden SS Myanmar pearls and keshi. The goldens were dancing in the sunlight. :cool:
56620B51-97DC-4159-ABDD-494984580C1F.jpeg

7DA2921F-A08A-4902-A76E-0D862DB75560.jpg

AE15596E-96B1-4089-950B-070209CD17F0.jpg

jeg, that combo is absolutely stunning, and I LOVE those earrings!

PearlDreams, where is that circled T necklace from? it's super dreamy!

Pearlie Sue, glorious photos. Like the pearls and the flair you wear the, with.
Jeg, those are either particularly gorgeous golden, or really wonderful photos. Either way, thanks for sharing them here and letting us enjoy them.

Thank you, jesskat and SydK! SydK, golden SS really light up in sunlight, unlike most pearls that wash out. I usually avoid taking pics in the sun.

Rope of subtle Tahitian colors, and tiny Tahitian cloud necklace, from Kojima. Worn with a white SS keshi tin cup I made.
B5520B74-729B-4140-AC50-52697F5818B9.jpeg

4FC34CB9-DD7A-4A40-9990-3EC3FAFC4A93.jpg

Your golden combination is simply stunning and the earrings are so pretty Jeg. Well done. And I love your new tahitian rope.

Oh Jeg the goldens are absolutely stunning! And of course I am a big fan of your earrings!
Your shining necklace got me to look for the picture of one of the few goldens that I had - I made this necklace (with the opal rondelles and golden smallish akoyas) for my dear friend’s birthday and woke up early to send her the picture with the sunrise...Yes, the sun loves the goldens :)3CC59354-5DD0-4769-B3C2-52D4E9C89A7F.jpg

And your second pearly combination is beautiful as well!

That's really pretty eolian pearls. I have never tried combining opal rondelles with golden south sea pearls. I might try that, haven't gotten any opal rondelles though

Thank you, Charlotta and eolian! Eolian, what a wonderful surprise for your friend, and the sunrise just tops it off. Sigh... spring and summer are just around the corner...

Jeg, is that rhodochrosite stalactite? I love it!
Eolian pearls that akoya glows like a little sun!

Thanks so much, Katbran!!

Now I’m playing with stalactites. More to come... A pair of earrings I put together, with a mixed golden SS strand, and gemstone and golden SS Myanmar pearls and keshi. The goldens were dancing in the sunlight. :cool:

You're GLOWING with those pearls and stalactites Jeg!

Eolian! The photo is great! The sun behind that pearly sun of yours! Beautiful!

Thank you all, I love that photo as well! The pearly sun is a GSSP from Druzy from her Myanmar lot, the smaller pearls are Vietnamese golden akoyas from Pearlescence.

Jeg, those golden are stunning and the earrings are so very pretty!

Eolian what a beautiful picture and gorgeous necklace! You’re a very good friend!!

Beautiful goldens and wonderful pictures, Jeg and Eolian.

No goldens for me today. Bronze ripples and flamingoes instead :)
923673D9-508F-4BF5-9308-77210DE4AEB6.jpg

2C02A0A3-6C64-4278-8D7B-0ABFC24194C3.jpg

Thank you, BWeaves, Pareltje, Douglas, Lilpearl, Katbran, and SydK! Pareltje, they are quartz stalactites, and I am also playing with some amethyst stalactites. I like the little sparkle they add. :)

SydK, a very pretty color bronze with those playful flamingos!

Interchangeable slide Tahitian pendants from Hawaii, with Kamoka earrings and ring.
492DD17A-87CF-43C7-BCA7-120AF7E8EAD6.jpeg

7AAAE459-8D9C-4EE6-B1CA-3E42206AA645.jpg

Lovely day today! And great to continue watching lovely smiles and pearls :D
Love them Ripples over Flamingoes :)
Jeg: Love what you have done with those pendants...and to arrange the colors that way, the whole set is beautiful :D
One of those Tahitians looks" very cherry", is it that way or just the photo? The one in between the larger green and the peacock on the left side

Thanks Douglas! Yes, the pearls on the slides are very colorful. The center pair are a strong teal green, the mid length pearls have cherry, and the outer two with peacock. The colors are better in person. I have a very old phone and some of the resolution is lost on the photos I post.

Back