Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you Pareltje, mine is pretty good as well. And the ombre tahitian rope is a masterpiece. Cees did good with those two.

OMG Paretje!!! Your necklace has one of the most beautiful GSSP colors I have seen! Truly a feast for eyes, so so beautiful!

Oh no, I need to get off this thread, Pareltej! It just makes me want to spend all my money! Seriously, though, those golden pearls are mouth wateringly beautiful! The green overtone is amazing!

Thank you eolian pearls, BWeaves, Lilpearl, Pearlie Sue and Katbran for your sweet compliments on my gssp strand.
Katbran, no they're not recent. They are from 2017. My most recent purchase was already more than 2 years ago, a strand of cheap Ts from Wen's Pearl. Since then I banned myself from buying more pearls as I have other priorities in my unpredictable life.
My Wen's Pearl strand, I bought a few extra loose pearls to add to the original strand to cheer up the color more.
_20210210_215853.jpg

Thanks eolian pearls and BWeaves for your sweet words. I'm now waiting for pictures of a strand of wssp with blue overtones. I hope that is going to be my Valentine's present.

Anybody else got inspired by Sarah’s beautiful mandala on IG?

Anybody else got inspired by Sarah’s beautiful mandala on IG?

...my excuse is that I am home with a flu...;-)430DF6DE-6779-439E-A785-3342135453C4.jpgB940DA73-D058-4C5E-B1E3-EBA4946B3F46.jpg

Loved how you did the composition...and the tiny little crab! He's so cute!

Thank you Charlotta, Douglas & Lilpearl! I havent even realized I have 7 pairs of studs Lilpearl! Good eye! Just had an urge to play a little after seeing Sarah’s IG post...

Back