Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I got my new Tahitian pearl necklace today!! It's another estate piece, but the clasp was 18k and says "Delia and Tasaki," so I figured it was a pretty safe bet that these were quality pearls. And I loooooove them, but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!
20210208_190258.jpg
20210208_190203.jpg
20210208_190706.jpg
The grey/blue seems to show up a little more in pictures. In person it's more silvery with a hint of blue, but I like it and it's a good shade for me. I was afraid really dark Tahitian pearls would look a bit stark against my fair skin, but now I kinda want some Tahitian pearls in all the colors. Omg, the olive/gold ones would be to die for!

Pearlie Sue, I love your new tahitians. They look great on you and I agree that olive/golden tahitians would look great with your coloring. I have a pale neutral complexion and cooltoned pearls looks best. Most freshwaters don't agree with my skintone. Golden south sea pearls are ok though and I bet would look great with your coloring as well.

Thanks everyone! Eolian, those dainty keshi have such great coloring! Pearlie Sue, enjoy wearing your new strand. The color really suits you!

Metallic coppery, purply, pink strand from Pacific Pearls, with a chosen keshi strand from Kojima. Petite snowdrops have been peeking out from the morning frost. They opened up as soon as I brought them inside. The miniature vase was given to me when I visited a ceramic village in Vietnam.
0215F71C-1E25-47D2-8E9C-BDA633BA955F.jpeg

783F5B57-B0AA-4A92-AA5E-1CAB21F34D18.jpg

88401D4D-BE51-4E35-A101-C34F9C9F4665.jpg

Beautiful snowdrops Jeg. I will check on mine tomorrow, but too soon for sweden I think. That metallic strand is amazing. It reminds me of molten lava or when the fire gets really hot inside our wood burning stove. Beautiful.

6E38642B-9F9A-4AC4-BA2A-7C3C4E46F878.jpg A little bit more contemporary than when worn over the collar of a dress shirt, but I find this size quite casual and to pair greatly with my all black outfits. 18” Mikimoto sub line - Sea Magic as I await my two sets of WSSP.

That's a great combination rokor. Mostly I wear my pearls with casual clothes.

Thank you for the T keshi love everyone!

Pearlie Sue you are a natural pearl wearer! Your Tahitians look great on you! And the size is just perfect as well!

Jeg, beautiful colors and those snowdrops...Spring is coming!!!!

Rokor I love your casual glam look!

Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate it! Here’s a more “fashion formal” look with my older fresh water strand. I can’t wait to take photos like this with my Akoyas and WSSPs, I have a whole wardrobe waiting to be experimented with.
49EF60BD-C7CF-43DA-83B4-B251EA3B99E2.jpg

This look is particularly “fashion week after-party” esque with the top three buttons undone and pearls laying on my collar, I quite enjoy it.

Jeg, beautiful outfit and pearls!

Eolian, such a summery look, I specially like the two different colors on your T studs!

Pearlie Sue, your new T necklace looks beautiful on you!

Rokor, i love the casual look with your elegant mikis and the glam look too!

I think because of my red hair I can get away with warm tones. Actually, usually I prefer them. I'm dreaming of golden olive Tahitians and golden SSP. I'll just have to keep dreaming for a while. ;)

My Tahitian necklace and I thank you all for the compliments! I wore them for the first time, and they're my new everyday pearls, lol! They were so flattering and comfortable. Every time I passed a mirror I had to stop and admire how they looked a little different in various lighting.

Rokor, I LOVE the pearls layered over your formal wear. You need pearl cufflinks now!

I found 3 snowdrops in my yard last week, up about an inch, and opening ... until 24" of snow fell on them. They won't be seen again for a long while, sigh ... Beautiful pairings, Jeg!

Pearlie Sue, Wow, the Tahitians look great on you :)

Welcome Rokor, fun to see your fashion looks; look forward to more looks and fashion experiments.

Beautiful pearls, everyone. Happy that each of you rocks your special pearls very well.
Today I'm experimenting with taking pictures of my pearls when there's snow in the garden. The white surrounding acts like a big light box. I'm really happy with the results. They're Gssp and Fiji from Cees.

_20210210_110310.jpg

Back