Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

You could mail them, maybe they can make another one. The photos of the bracelet strand is still on the website. They have good closeups on most of the pearls. It was longer than any other bracelet strand that I have bought from them. It was a little over 8 inches when I put it on a cord to rinse them of before stringing them. The other ones has been more like 7,5 inches. I bet that they just wanted to add a pearl or two for the design. It's truly beautiful, much more beautiful than the photos show. I will see if I have time string those bracelets and an extender later. It's a great way to use knotted bracelets now that I don't want to wear them at work what with the constant handwashings and using hand sanatizers to many times to count. I accually had a workshirt ruined by handsanatizers. The gel substance in it clogged the opening and squirted sanatizer all over me. The fabric got strange bleached spots on it. I don't know if it would damage the pearls, but probably the tread.

I am supposed to be on a pearl ban Charlotta, you temptress!!! :)
I actually made my “last” very very rogue pearl purchase this weekend... Remember I dreamed of a SoC pearl? The “erotochromatic” one? Well, one very special pearl pendant is waiting for me at my friend’s house in the US as of yesterday!!!! If you follow Sarah of OceansCove on IG you will know which one it is :)

Right now I am patiently waiting wearing these Vietnamese blue akoya keshis that I got from Wendy (Pearlescence) years ago. My absolutely favorite keshis ever!
FEF4D8E0-E84A-483E-BA7F-A5895B7DE97C.jpg

Admiring the rainbows on your keshis, eolian pearls.
Charlotta, the colors of your Tahitians are so mesmerizing. I'm in love :eek:

Wow! That keshi necklace with the large Tahitian is a stunner!

Hmmm, on the same keshi track, eolian. You are going to have a real haul once your friend is able to visit!:p

Hi Pareltye! It’s been too long. :eek:

Winter white and blue ice. From Kojima- coral necklace with tiny Akoya, bright blue mabe earrings, and Akoya keshi pearl chain. The Tahitian pendant is from Katbran, and Akoya rope from PP.
F20D69D7-BC92-4419-B364-D9D98A4EAFF2.jpeg

9D79A818-9179-4B29-82DF-DD806216EFA4.jpg

Hi Jeg, how are you? I've been hiding in my cave for too long LOL. I've been a lurker without logging in. Wonderful layering you have, Jeg.
Here's what I wore a few days ago. SoC keshis bracelet from Druzy. _20210203_154533.jpg

Those akoya keshis are beautiful eolian pearls. And I did make those golden south sea bracelets. I post them in my tread.
Thank you Pareltje, good to have you back. That SoC bracelet is stunning.
So many pretty blues Jeg and that sweater is perfect.

Oh I love everything. I've been wearing pearls, but not photographing them. Luckily, work is super busy right now.

I finally found the perfect outfit to wear my new vintage akoya necklace! Because of the length I was able to see it all day, and I'm definitely seeing the appeal of akoyas. It is SO shiny, and the overtones of pink and the little sparks of blue are mesmerizing. I maybe got a little too distracted by it... I love the larger size of my SSP necklace, but there's really something special about the akoyas.
20210203_220549.jpg
Screenshot_20210128-182637_eBay.jpg
And a close up of the awesome clasp! I wore it on the front so I could see it.

Ugh, the amount of envy I'm feeling is rather unflattering... but dang, blue akoya pearls!!! I can only imagine the majesty, because I've never seen any in really life. I'll have to change that one day!

Thank you for the keshis love! There is just something heavenly about the blue pearls...Jeg, yours are super dreamy!!!! And yes, I cant wait for my pearl haul...

Paretje your SoC braceletis gorgeous! Sunset dreamy...

And Sue, wow, the akoyas with that clasp! Timeless! Yes, there is definitely something about akoya pearls...

Thanks Charlotta, eolian pearls, for your compliments.
You got a lovely clasp, Pearlie Sue :)

F539AC84-1F26-4517-9E63-697871A8F88F.jpegThese are the colors the eye sees, which are hard to capture in a photo while being worn. The top photo caught them; the secret must be softer/more dim light, and how my phone camera processes it.

Thank you, My sincere appreciation, PD!
Since my earlobes have gotten thinner, bigger pearls work better! Who knew? Apparently the angle of my piercing plus the former earlobe fat led to pearl droop, even with the big earring backs. An upside to aging, again, who knew, ;)

honestly, I’m worse than Gollum. In my head I’m crooning “You are so preeeeetttty”

Last edited:
Ha! No droop visible in those photos now!
That last photo is wonderful. You really caught the overtone colors!

I’m glad to see you stopping by again, Pareltje. Always enjoy seeing your pearls. I am doing ok, thank you! Thank you, Charlotta and eolian! Eolian, I am excited for you and can’t wait to see your stash from the US. Pearlie Sue, I like the way you’ve styled that special clasp! Lisa C. warm and cheery for sure! Very pretty!

Rikitea Tahitians from Cees, Tahitian ring from Hong Kong, and interchangeable pendant slides from Hawaii.
70E5DBCD-0F2F-43AE-9C13-9EBAF42AD86A.jpeg

78AFD584-0DF1-4038-9B84-7594676B92E5.jpg

Dag, Eunice! You all are knockin’ my eyeballs out with the great pearl-looks! I should keep my eyes down and my fists clenched, because I really want to pearl shop after less than 2 minutes on PG....

and then Dag! again, I hit post, and jeg’s dangle shows up enlarged, and fills my whole screen with all that glorious Tahitian color. Have Mercy.

Last edited:
It's been a wile, still druiling about everyone's pearls.
It loops like a big candy store ����

I'll try everyday to wear something with a pearl but my stash isn't very large, have to buy and make some more��

Mostly i wear a necklace with pearl hanger and studs or dangles.

20210129_172551.jpg

Also maked a few corsages with pearls and a wist corsage with pearls and flowers. This is the try-out. In may i can make the one wich will be worn at a wedding.
20210129_120148.jpg

I’ve missed so much in the last few days!
Eolian, your moms akoya necklace is just beautiful and love your dainty necklace!!

Jeg, those rikitea pearls, the ring and sliding pearl pendants are pure perfection together! Those vivid strong colors is a feast to the eyes!!

Pearlie Sue, you hit the jack pot with that beautiful akoya necklace with that diamond clasp, it looks lovely on you!!

Pareltje, such a pretty and unique bracelet!!

Lovely pendant and studs Rianne, and beautiful corsage! You can’t never go wrong with just pearls alone, they’re timeless and so elegant!!

Great to hear that you're doing ok, jeg. You look impressive with your Ts. And their colors make my heart beat faster! I've banned myself for buying more pearls but after I saw your Rikis, I might start bugging Cees again to help me find more pearls :(
Rianne, you got a great set pendant and dangles. And what a pretty corsage you've made! You must be a really creative girl.
Thanks Lilpearl for your sweet words, I wish I could get more SoC keshis....

Back