Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I love all the jewelry you're sharing :)
My Pinterest account grows fatter every day with all the Shares I've been doing ;)

Well that might have been the post-work day sheen I had going on...(Southern ladies don't sweat, you know) Lol! Thank you, though.

Pearlie Sue, your new pearls look FANTASTIC on you!!!

Jeg, the Bubbles are so so incredible! And your goldens as well...Beautiful looks as always!

Thank you Charlotta! Funny about the bracelets, do post a photo of yours when you can, am curious to see all your creations!

Eolian pearls, I will take a photo of my bracelets hooked together soon. I tried your version yesterday using two bracelets instead of three and adding my 4 inches long extender and a green banded tahitian enhancer. It looks great. I have hook strands together before creating ropes, and I have a vague memory about hooking golden south sea bracelets together as well. The perks using the same clasp. The two bracelets and the enhancer are gorgeous together, very colorful. I got some new bracelets from cmw pearls recently when I was down to three bracelets due to my own rampage scissors...that I have yet to show you. Very colorful. The last bracelets that I bought from them ended up an ombre rope. These ones will stay bracelets, and not stretch bracelets either. They warned me against it, the bracelets that is. I tried making stretch ones first, but the stretch cord broke twice and scattered all the pearls. I retrieved them but after the second time I decided to use a clasp instead. Must be an omen I thought...sorcery at play clearly (haha, I have been watching Merlin on netflix, the one with horses, not cars)

I tried to get some photos without my photostudio, aka the outdoors room at the summercabin, well either to bright, to dark or somewhat blurry.
_20210131_113720.jpg
_20210131_120054.jpg
At least I had help.
_20210131_113801.jpg
Growling at the neighbours walking their dog, how rude she says.

OMG Charlotta your bracelets are SO SO beautiful!! I especially LOVE the one clean drops ombre one, it has all my favorite colors and pink and purples... ( please dont deconstruct that one :) but the colors are amazing on both of them!!! I have seen some fantastic colors on CMW pearls and have banned myself from their site... Well done Charlotta, what a lovely combination!

Thank you eolian pearls. I will keep the rainbow bracelet as it is. It's a bit long for a bracelet with that clasp, but if I remove the connector ring it is fine. Better than removing a pearl at least.

Last edited:
Charlotta, your pearls are of course lovely ... but ... the KITTY PAWS for the win ... adorable!

Today is my Mom’s birthday and I just love how the baroque akoyas from PP shine on her neck...heart emojis...2D4F642C-4668-46CC-AFAB-A485CEC7BCC1.jpg

Those are very pretty color combinations on your bracelets, Charlotta! Who would ever guess how mischievous those sweet little fuzzy kitten paws could be?:rolleyes:

Happy Birthday to your mother, eolian! She looks radiant in fuchsia and pearls. And is that a strand of Tahitians in the background?

Happy Birthday to your Mom Eolian :)

Thank you CathyKeshi. Did you see how clean her paws are. She is the clean well groomed cat with perfect posture. The other one hates cleaning her fur and looks all scrappy and has the worst posture. The scrappy one is of course not-husband darling, sleeping on his arm. The scrappy one also thinks she's a dog, meowbarks at stuff and jumps up on our legs to say Hello. The more elegant cat isn't all that social.
Eolian pearls, your mother looks lovely in her pearls.
Thank you Jeg, that pretty cat clearly don't like that dog...or the neighbours...

Thank you all for the best wishes for my Mom! She is indeed rocking her pearls! She is the long term guardian of my two white akoya strands and I love looking at her and those pearls :)
And yes, Jeg, that is my Tahitian Love necklace in the background, not a family celebration without that one:)

Eolian pearls, I got an idea today. I am going to make some knotted bracelets out of my golden south sea stretch bracelets, at least two and a golden south sea extender as well. And then I will try your bracelet hack with south sea pearls. I have two golden south sea enhancers. I like the informality of the bracelet necklace.

I am looking forward to seeing your SS bracelets necklace Charlotta! I agree this look is less dressy and more “artsy” as Jeg put it. I still cant get over how pretty your new rainbow bracelet is BTW!

Back