Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you all for the compliments on my T rope!

Lisa C, the ropes and bracelets are absolutely the way to go! You can admire your pearls all day like this! Of course, one can get...ahemm,,.quite distracted but at least you are always flying on a pearl high...:) I love the bracelets with the orbit claps, it is easy to connect them into a necklace and generally I find them quite easy to open/close. Let us know how your bracelet project goes!

Jeg, Jeg, Jeg!!!! Those bubbles are otherworldly!!! You have the dreamiest pearls! I can just imagine these sitting next to the Sea Glass and your tahitian ombre necklaces...wow...

Pearlie Sue, the silver toned freshadama necklace that you chose looks very beautiful, I am sure you will be very happy with it!

Thanks so much, Lisa C, Marianne, and Charlotta. I have been taking turns with my mom’s caregiving for the past four years, but she has taken a recent downturn and I have her full time right now.

Thank you Lilpearl and eolian! The Bubbles really are otherworldly! I tried to take some side by side photos for you, eolian, but the daylight today is not the best. I’ll try again when it’s a little lighter out. Like you, I am dreaming of summer! In the meantime, here’s another pic of the Bubble strand.

Welcome Pearlie Sue! I hope you find your dream strand(s)! ;)

2B362600-CB31-4759-9797-BFDC8EB55DC6.jpg

White Australian South Sea strand (pearls grown in wild caught oysters), bubbly necklace from Kojima, and white Tahitian pendant from Kojima.
3B4E147C-B3F6-44A4-AC95-C7E8B5AA1D11.jpeg

E27C14A5-C7A8-4217-80C2-188248253C56.jpg

JEG: LOVE the Bubbles. All versions.

Pearlie Sue: Welcome to PG! Love the earrings. The pearls seem little on the satiny side, but I love the "watch parts" as earrings.

Lovely jewelry JEG! And those Kojima Bubbles...they are so nice. Love to "feast" on all the lovely pieces everyone is sharing...and since this year we won't have a Tucson gem show: I need my fix! ;)

Oh jeg, sigh, those colors! I had no idea pearls could look like, and now I need all the colors. This could be a very dangerous hobby...

They're 9mm, and someone described them as "satiny" and that seems like an apt description. The more I'm learning about pearl types now I'm imagining how fantastic golden south sea pearls would be in them instead of akoyas. Or green tahitian pearls! So many colors to choose from!

Jeg, sending many wellwishes your way!

I need to repeat myself...the Bubbles are incredible!!! Please, please do tell us more about them.! What are the sizes of the pearls? Was it a custom project? Those colors...a fairytale necklace...enchanted medow bubbles...Oh, when the light is right and you find the time I will LOVE a picture of the bubbles with the Sea Glass...and your Ss tahitian ombre...Thank you!!!!

Ahemm...I might have made a rogue pearl purchase after staring at these for a bit too long .... a colorful smallish (7,7-9mm) Ts necklace that will take forever to get to me... ( along with other pieces...that’s another reason I cant wait for the summer...) in the meantime will continue to stare at your dreamy pieces....

Pearlie Sue beware, pearls are highly addictive and there are just so many beautiful colors on them as you can see here...When you think you have seen it all there is always an unexpected color or color combination that amazes you...neverending obsession...

JEG: Sending you & your Mom our best.
And yes...those "Bubbles"! I think I have to reach out to Sarah ASAP.
Eolian Pearls: keep us tuned to your project :)
Pearlie Sue: Pearl Addiction is REAL. One of the forum's next projects will be an AA-like group. Thinking of PPA: Proudly Pearl Addicted, and we will encourage it! ;)

Last edited:
Thank you BWeaves, Pearlie Sue, eolian, and Douglas!

Eolian, the pearls in that strand are 8.5-12mm. I had inquired about a fancy colored rope and they just so happened to be working on a bubble layout for this strand of really fancy colors. I feel so lucky to have it. I’ll look forward to seeing your new colorful necklace!!! Here are a couple pics of the new Bubbles strand, with the Seaglass Tahitian strand, and SS and Tahitian ombré strand. All from Kojima.
344F9F51-A0B3-4AE9-AB9C-63E9471E1C09.jpg

51375C61-25AF-448E-B605-F305F750518C.jpg

Last edited:
Just beautiful, coloriscious!

Why am I SO not surprised the Bubbles belong to you Jeg? So very delighted the Bubbles are keeping you company; what a wonderful companion strand to my other all time favorite Sea Glass pearls!!! We send you endless LOVE and HUGS, dear friend.

Lisa C, very pretty ! Those earrings were a great find ! And the lustre on that loose T is gorgeous! I think some high lustre T's in the earrings would look wonderful!

Pearliesue, - I agree with the other comments and think you've made the right decision and I’m sure you’re going to be pleased with your purchase!

Jeg, jeg jeg ..... those bubbles are BUBBLEICIOUS!!!! Wow They are truly gorgeous pearls!! Is that a mix of Fresh and Salt ? Sorry to hear that your mom isn't doing well. You are doing a wonderful thing taking care of her xoxo

Thanks so much, BWeaves, Douglas, CathyKeshi, and Katbran! Hugs back at you, dear Cathy! Thank you Katbran! The strand is comprised of all Tahitian pearls.

Absolutely delicious coloriscious (such a great word Douglas!) dreamyliscious necklaces Jeg! Thank you for all the gorgeousness that is now saved to my mood board forever!

This is my bracelet hack Lisa c . All orbit clasps, two bracelets, one extender made of leftover beads and an enhancer...Not a neckshotday today but will make one soon :)
C817AF8F-9863-4808-8EEC-FBF433F3921E.jpeg

Thanks eolian! I hope the pics put you in a good mood on your mood board! I like the artsy vibe you created with your bracelets!

Custom Tahitian tin cup from PP Ruckus with a Kamoka pendant. Worn with a dark strand of Tahitians.
DAE15BC5-6B9D-406F-9FA9-0956B02C3F47.jpeg

169EE29B-2AAE-4EF6-89CB-AE1368477DC6.jpg

Very very nice, thank you for the bracelet hack photo eolian!
and jeg 1) look at those blue pearls, they look electrified
2) more suggestions! Super

Back