Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much, AzFlyGirl!!

Happy Holidays!

Golden SS ombré from PP, with pieces I assembled. A mixed golden SS strand and earrings of golden SS, and Myanmar and SS keshi.
37862B2D-D140-4C30-81A1-1BAD2F7920EC.jpeg

6C892680-85C3-4D2D-A4CB-C5518F4A9558.jpg

Oh gosh, you all look so wonderful!!! WELCOME to Moondrops; your new Tahitians are lovely on you; we look forward to getting to know you So many of my favorites on here, both pearl wise and friend wise :) My hands argue for a short post, so I'll just say THANK YOU all for the beauty, the friendship, the knowledge shared, and wish you all a very happy holiday season ... much love and joy, from me and Walter!

Thank you for the circled pearl bracelet love everyone!

SydK, that is one lovely and colorful combination!

Ash, what a way to upgrade chalice cover! Very very pretty!

Amazing amazing goldens Jeg!!!! You have such a versatile and stunning collections!

Happy holidays everyone, thank you for all the pearly joy you bring to this forum, this is such a happy place and it is my pleasure to be a part of it!

Attachments

• E430B554-3E5E-4B95-A9AC-D51ACC0C725F.jpeg
    E430B554-3E5E-4B95-A9AC-D51ACC0C725F.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 35
Happy holidays to everyone! Love your traditional festive colours, Jeg, and the ombré is spectacular.
Celebrating summer Christmas here in the Southern Hemisphere. My little circles are still in high rotation at the moment.
80A24751-0552-4A84-8D03-F8B3F9F4EDFA.jpg

Jeg, your golden south sea rope are among my favorites, so beautiful.
Eolian pearls, so many pretty creations.
SydK, those circled tahitians are beautiful and the fabric or your top/dress is amazing
Have a merry christmas and a happy new year everyone. No snow here, but there was some frost when I woke up.

eolian, may your year be filled with many more fantastic creations!

SydK, happiest summer holidays to you! Sigh...

Thank you so much, Charlotta!

All good things for the New Year, dear Cathy and Walt!:eek:

Hoping your holidays are filled with magical surprises and all your dreams come true. Happy Holidays dear pearl friends!

As visions of sugary plump pearls danced in their heads...
D7F28855-8F0C-4EC5-8034-E833943A21D5.jpg

Merry Xmas!
Dear Friends & Forum Members...Family:

I wish you all a wonderful time this holiday season. This I believe will undoubtedly become a year to remember, never to be forgotten. And we all know WHY, but this "why" will be different for each of us...for the losses, for the gains, for what we found within us, for what we "lost" outside of us...with Time we will be able to truly see the outcome of the choices we had and decisions we made. And I hope the outcome will be POSITIVE for us all. At least, that is what I wish for.
I want to THANK YOU for your support in my new Role as Forum Admin: without you, your input, the way you share your love of life and pearls...this would just be meaningless. I am sure that when Jeremy started this forum (almost 2 decades ago!) that is what they envisioned: a place to gather all pearl lovers and for them to SHARE their love & knowledge of pearls. Let us continue with this mission in 2021 and beyond!
Next year I am certain we will be able to make this forum -your forum- into an even better experience, so please stick with us and with this family we have created -together- over the years.
God Bless.
Click image for larger version  Name:	Happy-Holidays-PG-forum-2020.jpg Views:	1 Size:	75.3 KB ID:	395754

Last edited by a moderator:
Seaglass Tahitian strand with an ombré SS and Tahitian strand. Both from Kojima.

AAA96A2E-0541-47A6-BF30-57EEF1CC233E.jpeg

3186FF24-7E15-44A4-9A6D-1306B4A9211A.jpg

Jeg!!! What a treat! Two of my favorite tahitian necklaces in one place!!!! So so gorgeous together!!!

Catching up on pages and pages of beauty...you all look marvelous and so do your pearls.

Bweaves, the diamond swirl pearl earrings are lilpearls’,
and congratulations on the Screamers! Quite literally eye-popping, screaming gorgeous!

What a beautiful Family this is, thank you all for being here.

Beautiful strands, and the clasps are very pretty too...I imagine you may hook these together to achieve a longer necklace?

Jeg, ps, they look luminous with that sweater, which I love. Is that current or a period sweater, and do you have a label for it? Seriously love that sweater....
A71D238E-DCDA-40BB-8682-BB145D005E4B.jpeg

Thanks so much eolian, Charlotta and LisaC. Lisa, the sweater is fairly current as I bought it in September. It is a European clothing line called Monki.

Wearing a mixed rope from Rio, Hong Kong, with a golden SS pendant from Katbran, and two keshi scatter chains I made.
6205625E-8C9F-4157-A858-570D86F85D6F.jpeg

0D235115-8284-4D79-8F72-345F5C428A7D.jpg

Thanks jeg, love your fashion looks !

I agree! I was about to ask you for the sweater...I think my wife would look great in it too. I'm using you to model my wife's looks ;)

Thank you Lisa, Douglas and Charlotta!

You are too funny, Douglas. I think your wife and I need to go shopping together!;)

This skirt from Anthropologie is my all time best deal. I got it about 10 years ago, and when I brought it up to the check out, it rang up at $.19! That’s CENTS! Wearing it with my Sea Of Cortez keshi necklace and mixed strand from Kojima.

79AD89AA-1CAA-4376-BFE0-11F3741F1042.jpeg

F9ED9242-A0DB-4ECF-A325-44C6D855827D.jpg

Wow! I remember when Sarah made this line of Cortez keshi jewelry, very nice pieces! And Cortez keshi being so difficult to find...I would bet that most of those keshi you have are "my babies" because I was known as the "Lord of the Kehi" at the farm: I had the best yield of keshi (and the nicest and largest) of all. Please send my babies a big kiss from "Poppa Douglas"!
I've always liked multicolored strands (a fact of life if you produced Cortez pearls) but I'm starting to LOVE multicolored strands and bracelets...especially since the added colors (not common in Cortez) just splash and dash the necklaces, accent them further...something special :D

Wow! I remember when Sarah made this line of Cortez keshi jewelry, very nice pieces! And Cortez keshi being so difficult to find...I would bet that most of those keshi you have are "my babies" because I was known as the "Lord of the Kehi" at the farm: I had the best yield of keshi (and the nicest and largest) of all. Please send my babies a big kiss from "Poppa Douglas"!
I've always liked multicolored strands (a fact of life if you produced Cortez pearls) but I'm starting to LOVE multicolored strands and bracelets...especially since the added colors (not common in Cortez) just splash and dash the necklaces, accent them further...something special :D

Back