Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Hi everyone!
Longtime reader, first time poster, here. I love all of the pearls I am seeing �� After reading a lot in this forum, I bought my first Tahitians. Here they are! Indoor lighting, but I hope you can see the green in the studs.
745BB197-7C2E-4EF9-B217-314462564A48.jpg
D595D565-B85C-4C1D-8B92-E99290925198.jpg

B&W Tahitian studs from Kamoka (actually eggplant and pale blue).

2 Tahitian tin-cups from Kojima. The shorter one is ombre' (darker towards the back, more pistachio towards the front). Even the drop is ombre'

IMG_9078.jpg

Sea of Cortez pearl set in rose gold PP ring. I can never get the colors to show up right in photos, so I've played around with the photo settings to see if I can make it look like it does to my eye. This is pretty close to how it looks to my eye. Thank you Douglas!!!

IMG_9080.jpg

IMG_9081.jpg

Love your SoC ring, BWeaves. I was there when you selected that pearl, and I agree, these new photos are what I remember from that stunning pearl.

OMG BWeaves! That Ring...the pearl in it...absolutely EROTOCHROMATIC! The rosé gold just accentuates the colors. The diamonds just giving it the extra bling...LOVELY. A stunner...and yes, I am still a sucker for my "babies", although I don´t think I will get to see any new Cortez pearl babies fathered by me in the near future.
Thank you for letting me see that little baby of mine...and please let it know that "papa Douglas" said Happy Hanukkah and Merry Xmas!

Beautiful pearls, everyone. The SoC ring is always a stunner, Bweaves. MoonDrops, congratulations on your lovely new Tahitians - an excellent choice.
I’ve recently had whatever the reverse of PSS is and have been falling in love with the colour and luster of smaller size pearls. My Xmas present to myself was these wonderful little (8mm) multicoloured circle pearls.
DB2B7DD5-AAD3-4DE2-870E-47FB42FBC129.jpg
E4F5CBE5-7FFA-4BC9-9843-E9C2E1538E84.jpg
And a close up showing some of the lovely multicoloured pearls.
CB0DA439-7B48-4280-BF2F-CC66CF0D1C37.jpg

MoonDrops, your new tahitians are gorgeous and they look great on you. Welcome to the forum, I hope that you will love spending time with us.

Bweaves, stunning pearls as always. That ring is really special.
SydK, beautiful new smaller strand. I am the same. Sometimes I want bigger pearls and sometimes smaller. Lately I have been favoring my smaller pearl studs over the bigger ones.

MoonDrops,

Welcome!! Your new first purchase of Tahitians necklace and earrings are lovely! Enjoy them in good health!!

BWeaves, that ring is gorgeous! I’ll be staring at it all day unable to concentrate on anything else! Your Kohima tin cups are lovely and so versatile!!

Sydk, beautiful strand!

Thanks so much, Charlotta!:eek:

Welcome, MoonDrops! Tahitians are always a great choice, and your pairing of earrings and necklace look wonderful on you.

BWeaves, that’s my favorite ring of yours. Fabulous pearl and the setting so perfect for it.

Merry Christmas to you, SydK! I love your new Tahitians!!

Moondrops: Gorgeous T's!
SydK: Love your circles. I also love small pearls. Those are lovely.

Douglas: Happy Chanukah to you and your family. I'll always remember you bringing me SoC pearls to choose from at my last Ruckus. This pearl was just so special. I'm glad I had it put in a ring instead of a pendant, because I can look at it all the time on my finger.

On the 6th day of Chanukah me me gave to me, a silvery baroque Tahitian pearl (from Kojima) with beautiful rainbow stripes. Shown with my 7 mm blue baroque akoya rope from PP.

Front and backsides of the drop.

IMG_9085.jpg

IMG_9086.jpg

And today I'm wearing my ombre' tin-cup from Kojima. La Perlagrina from Kamoka. Tahitian and opal earrings from Kojima. Handwoven silk and wool shawl by me.

IMG_9087.jpg

IMG_9089.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! That Perlagrina from Kamoka and those tin-cup Tahitian pearls...youza!!! Those are Pearlicious!

I always admire your woven fabrics, Bweaves.
And that pendant is a stunner! It looks like molten metal. How big is it? It looks huuuge next to the BBA.

The new Tahitian pendant is bigger than Summer Rainbow and Winter Snowman, but smaller than Walter Who and Greg Who. It's roughly an inch tall. I'll have to go measure it later.

I think I'll call it Water Nymph.

Oooo, the Water Nymph is so cool! Enjoy that, BWeaves!

Wearing a Kamoka tin cup bracelet, and a Kojima Tahitian pendant, with early pieces I made- a Tahitian charm bracelet and tin cup necklace.
FEFFE06B-C68B-4D76-863F-D57A73AD52E6.jpeg

BAC6A23A-27A2-4BCC-93C0-38F1D3DAF6FE.jpg

JEG: Love your T's. That pendant glows.

Today I'm wearing the Water Nymph on my pistachio akoyas from PP. Ombre' Tin-cup from Kojima. And Winter Snowman and Summer Rainbow as earrings on Mom's diamond hoops. My dress and cashmere shawl are dark olive green, which is a color I've found particular flattering to Tahitian pearls.

IMG_9103.jpg

IMG_9104.jpg

IMG_9105.jpg

Oh my Sweet Lord! I'm dazzled constantly with all these beautiful pearls and women! I thought that I had seen pearls at the jewelry shows but you constantly prove me wrong...and since we won´t have a Gem show in 2021 :( please:
Keep Dazzling us all! :cool:
¡Feliz Janucá!

Love the Water Nymph, bweaves. jeg, I love your Tahitians, and especially the bracelet with the wire-wrapped Tahitian drops. I will have to make a bracelet like that with my loose Tahitians if I can. I love the silver next to them.

Back