Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

LisaC: I love both pairs of earrings. The studs with the diamond swirls are really special.

omg I'm so far behind ! I'm in the middle of renovations which will hopefully be finished for awhile by the end of the week. So I have missed far too many beautiful post to comment on - I'd be here all day writing glowing comments ! Suffice to say, everyone has made beautiful posts of gorgeous pearls ! So just a couple of comments ..
Jeg...You are always Just lovely! What a sense of style you have. I love all of your combinations . The Sea Glass piece remains a fav.

Lilpearl Your WSS earrings and pendant are beautiful ! The earrings are especially lovely... very cool design.

Eolian - floating Tahitians and you pendants... yum.

Linda Wald - Gold pearls and Christmas just go together so well !

BWeaves - I'm always astounded at your fabric ! Absolutely stunning! And those rings ! Love the classic look ! And I never knew about the 'black' facets on the garnets but when I thought about it ... I know just what you mean. And the ombre tin cup is truly a winner !
AzFly- The Riki.....ooooooooo.... I know the one you bought. When he posted the photos I was so tempted. I have one of his Riki strands from years ago and it never ceases to amaze me with the depth of the colours.

Thank you so much, Katbran!!:eek:

Outerwear to get together outdoors with a couple of my diehard friends. Wearing a silvery white Tahitian strand with bluish banding from PP. (Extended) And a white SS rope from Kojima.

6C15F208-1FD7-4AB1-B6D8-A21F244AB870.jpeg

E02B7C07-03D9-4B98-892A-B2F14EB02804.jpeg

C6E4CBE8-3CCF-4742-9937-656AC0124E0D.jpg

Last edited:
Well I have been MIA for a while. I've been in Texas helping my SIL pack her house to move to Arizona. I must say I have missed you all & your beautiful pearls so much! Ladies, your wonderfully beautiful pearls in all their glory are such an inspiration. I am loving all the combinations! I did get back in time to cook for Thanksgiving with the family at my Mom's. Kanaloa was ready to celebrate the holiday!

Attachments

• Kanaloa Thanksgiving.jpg
    Kanaloa Thanksgiving.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Kanaloa Thanksgiving bracelets.jpg
    Kanaloa Thanksgiving bracelets.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 21
86Corvettegirl, your necklace is stunning - I am completely enamored with that octopus!

Jeg, those blue banded silver tahitians are gorgeous, but I do have a soft spot for blue pearls. That south sea rope is also stunning.
86Corvettegirl, you look stunning in Kanaloa as usual. Great to have you back.

Wow! 86CorvetteGirl, love the necklace and the addition of the "Octo" (love Sheri's octos, BTW) makes the piece truly unique!
Jeg: I also enjoyed your "coat", would love to find one similar for my wife! Where could I find one?
Love the Festive Spirit of Pearl Wearing! :cool:

86C! How great to have you back!! I was beginning to worry you were lost on Ban Island and a search party needed to be sent.

Thanks so much, Charlotta and Douglas! Douglas, I wish I could be more helpful because it is such a cozy coat, but I bought it in Paris! Not an expensive purchase as I found it in one of the Paris markets. :eek:

Thank you, everyone! My time in Texas took several weeks. I was there over a month but we got it all done.
Thank you all for the compliments on Kanaloa! Douglas, Sheri did a wonderful job with him. It was a special project we collaborated on & he turned out magnificent!! I have another collaboration planned with her as soon as I have the funds. This Covid mess has not helped my finances of Special Pearl projects. But I'm hoping to get the new one started in 2021.

Jeg, beautiful banded white T’s and coat!

86C welcome back and beautiful octo and jewelry! I particularly love the fine GSS ring you’re wearing!

86C! How great to have you back!! I was beginning to worry you were lost on Ban Island and a search party needed to be sent.

Thanks so much, Charlotta and Douglas! Douglas, I wish I could be more helpful because it is such a cozy coat, but I bought it in Paris! Not an expensive purchase as I found it in one of the Paris markets. :eek:

Oh well! Maybe I can try an "image search"...I love it, looks cozy too! :)

Thank you, everyone! My time in Texas took several weeks. I was there over a month but we got it all done.
Thank you all for the compliments on Kanaloa! Douglas, Sheri did a wonderful job with him. It was a special project we collaborated on & he turned out magnificent!! I have another collaboration planned with her as soon as I have the funds. This Covid mess has not helped my finances of Special Pearl projects. But I'm hoping to get the new one started in 2021.

I love Sheri's Octos...did anyone see Netflix's "My Octopus Teacher" documentary??? I highly recommend it!

86C, always love to see your golden ring and your octopus necklace.

Douglas: Yes, I watched "My Octopus Teacher." It was great. I also recommend it.

Everyone is wearing their best pearls, so that made me want to dig out my best ones, too.

Freshadama double strand, and natural white Hanadama rope from PP. White gold huggies from Mikimoto. Mom's akoya ring.

natural white Hanadama rope from Pearl Paradise

White gold huggies from Mikimoto

My Chanukah present to myself from Kojima. It just arrived today. Remember PP's Sheri's Screamers? I ordered one, and then didn't like the off round shapes and sent them back. They were then bought by Baby Nurse, so at least I can still look at them.

Well, here are Sarah's Screamers on Steroids:

Chanukah present to myself from Kojima

Super shiny. Very metallic. Slightly drop shaped, but mostly very smooth surfaces. It's 21.5 inches long. Incredible luster. The wall is blue, so the color balance in the photo may be a bit off.

IMG_9050.jpg

Description:

This 18" long necklace is made of the most amazingly lustrous pearls in brilliant white with pink and champagne overtones. These Chinese fresh water pearls range in size from 11-13mm and are finished with a rhodium plated silver orbit clasp.

However, I just measured it and it's 21.5" long, which I love even more.

I keep staring at the SS pearl and antler necklace, but I don't think antlers are quite me.

Last edited:
A true Hanukkah Pearly Miracle! :D
Those are luscious BWeaves! Love their luster, the soft-baroque shapes and their beautiful overtones...really nice.

Thanks, Douglas! I keep looking at the tiny pearls and pearl chains, and I love them. But then I go to buy something and PSS sets in, and I end up buying the biggest pearls. It's so funny, before I know what PSS was, I didn't like big pearls.

Yowza, those are so shiny! Love the combination of the softness of the shapes with the hardness of the luster. I admired these on the Kojima site and was hoping I might get to see them again here :)
I’ve been a bit of a lurker here lately, but want to thank everyone who’s been posting - your pearls continue to dazzle and delight.
But Jeg’s seaglass strand still causes me to experience acute pangs of pearly envy :)

Wishing all a festive Chanukah season. Congratulations on the beautiful light-filled new necklace, BWeaves!

Back