Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

The colours of Rikitea are just so special, and you wear them well, Jeg.
Rounds from Rikitea are out of my price range for now (thanks to the recent pastels purchase) but maybe a bracelet sometime...

Same silver pearls, but styled for work today.
EE4B935D-E874-47F6-98B0-B042C02C437A.jpg

Thanks so much Charlotta, amti and SydK! :eek:

SydK, they are perfect for work or play! (But more fun to play!)

Wow the Rikiteas are on my wishlist as well...amazing necklace Jeg! And the ombre tahitians inspired me to wear my circled ombres yesterday...
Wore it with a peacock tahitian ring I was lucky to buy on Loupetroop and my darker smallish tahitian studs...

26150473-B0FD-4157-B59D-AF1E3B500FA8.jpeg

Pattye thank you for your lovely words on my leather necklace, it has two sliding knots now, that’s the only thing I know how to do on leather...I am searching for some workshop nearby but in these times all is on hold...

SydK lovely office look!

SydK, those silver pearls looks great with office clothes as well.
eolian pearls, that ombre rope is gorgeous.

Thank you Pattye and eolian!!

Beautiful combination of Tahitians, eolian! Love your snuggly sweater, too!

It’s outerwear season when the pearls get covered up. The earrings can complicate the mask wearing, too. Golden SS pearls with listwanite slices and a matinee+ strand.
A53CB4F6-D2A4-46CC-A11A-48868AE15AB7.jpeg

9A535FF0-7CF2-419C-BBD2-7526956CCF54.jpeg

0E06AFDF-7FCA-434B-A95B-D6280C939E72.jpeg

992DF7E8-1A53-4777-99DE-49A61442A8A9.jpg

Thanks everyone.
Eolian, your ombré strand is spectacular. I really like the extra texture and interest added by the circles.
Jeg, such sunshiny pearls even as you layer up in outerwear. The earrings looks great on you - I like the angular contrast of the listwanite.

Pastels again today - pics taken inside ad outside to try to catch the colours and luster.
82A0CADA-29F7-496A-929B-9D326551420C.jpg
0EFFBA98-D0C6-4B22-BE71-25BDF5F31624.jpg
45D03CDA-2874-43EB-95FC-0124E2BDB23C.jpg

Jeg, that golden south sea strand is gorgeous.
SydK, I really like those pastel tahitians. They are beautiful.

Thanks SydK and Charlotta!

SydK, those Tahitians really appeal to me!:)

Two feather pearl mixed necklaces from Kojima.
D6CBBB0F-EC9C-49F7-B88A-5A4282FB7BF9.jpeg

F77DBA6E-B54F-4335-826C-14B742BB264D.jpg

Thank you for the circled rope love ladies!

Jeg, your golden necklace is simply stunning!!! And of course I love all your earring creations as well, I have had a tourmaline crystal that I wanted to make into a similar style pendant for a long time, was just waiting for the right pearl and right time to learn wire-wrapping...Well, it is definitely not my thing but I love the pendant nevertheless...
I have also received a wonderful blue-green pearl from Mila of No More Pearls that I plan to make into on a floating necklace, waiting for the right chain now...Love the colors on these two...

SydK, your new pastel necklace is exquisite!!! Pray tell us more about it, how big are the pearls, is it the one from Cees’ IG? A beautiful addition to your collection!

C9C2B5D1-58FA-4DE7-AD18-56B3AC80AF44.jpeg

Lovely pearls and clothing, ladies.

I confess, since I'm at home and nobody sees me but Greg, I wear the same thing every day, except I swap out the pearls.

Perfect teardrops on my diamond hoop earrings. Tahitian ombre' tin-cup (with drop) and Mixed Ombre' tin-cup, all from Kojima.

IMG_8873.jpg

Reborn pearl earrings and choker. Keshi from Kojima. Coin pearls from Karen Brown Jewelry. Hard to photograph against a little black dress, but it looks good in person.

IMG_8877.jpg

2 Tahitian tin-cups from Kojima.

IMG_8883.jpg

Kasumi and amethyst earrings and Kasumi pendant. Mixed ombre' tin-cup. All from Kojima.

IMG_8896.jpg

The Hamentaschen from Pacific Pearls. Metallic drops on Mom's diamond hoops.

IMG_8898.jpg

IMG_8904.jpg

IMG_8902.jpeg

little h pendant and tin-cup worn with emerald earrings.

IMG_8921.jpg

Mom's freshwater torsade with dragon's head. Kojima freshwater keshi earrings.

IMG_8926.jpg

Jeg, lovely feather strands. The feather pearls reminds me of pecan nuts.
Lovely new blue green tahitian eolian pearls. Wendy has an instruction video on her site if you want to learn how to wirewrap. It was great when I learnt to wirewrap. I had two books as well, but sometimes a video helps more.
Bweaves, beautiful combinations, especially the rainbow ombre tincup. One day I will make one like this, but I keep making stretch bracelets with all loose pearls. At least you change pearls. Normally I wear the same combinations for a few days, then change. And I meet people everyday, at work that is. Otherwise I only see not-husband, it's a good thing that we do get along. Very tiresome this pandemic.

Greg and I are lucky. We both love each other's company and love being alone. We both have hobbies that keep us busy. and I can work from home. And the traffic noise has almost disappeared. I really love sheltering at home.

Thanks eolian, BWeaves and Charlotta!

You’ll get the hang of wire wrapping, eolian! Wonderful colors on your new pearls, too!

Lovely combinations all, BWeaves!

Thank you Charlotta for the info about Wendy’s wire-wrapping video, wil check it out.
Jeg, thank you for the encouraging words, hopefully I will get better at wire wrapping I have so many new earring ideas already, many inspired by your creations :)
BWeaves, it is always wonderful to see how you combine your amazing pearls, even if you only wear them at home we at PG appreciate them greatly nevertheless!

Thanks eolian! Looking forward to seeing what you create! When I wanted to learn how to wire wrap, I bought a coil of base metal and some glass beads and just kept linking them until I had a long necklace. Good practice to just keep going and you figure out a routine that works for you.

Tried uploading this earlier but I grabbed the wrong pics. (Needed my morning latte)
Rikitea pearls from Cees, blue Akoya pearl chain from Kojima and a big Tahitian pendant from Katbran.
44B10120-9BE6-442D-9414-A10763CD6D87.jpeg

2611DC09-4C2A-4982-8B6F-74E3AA9D1091.jpeg

F17C582A-B1F0-4AE6-988E-DD5075CB14B7.jpg

Back