Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you, my pearly friends, so very much for your kind words and Birthday wishes ~ Linda, SydK, Ann, AFGirl, Helen, Parrot Lady, Cathy, Charlotta, Happy Huku, GemGeek, Lisa, Pearl Dreams, Red, jeg! I absolutely plan to be here for many more years!

Amti, earring backs with the tendril are "Levears," in stainless steel. A large stabilizer type backing for stud earrings is a must for me. Lots of different types of backs around that will give similar support.

Lisa c, white saddle shoes only, no go go boots, lol. Way too fancy for a farm girl!

Parrot Girl, maybe we need a "Show Me Your Knitting" thread under OTHER STUFF?

AFGirl & Happy Huku, drooling over your pearls this morning, gem and pearl mix, baroques, drops, rings, multicolor strands!

So awesome to see there's now over 2,000,000 views just on this thread! Peeps want to know how Real Women are wearing their pearls!

Last edited:
Happy Happy Birthday dear Pattye!!! I truly wish you all the Health & Pearls in the World! :D

This thread certainly deserves the ogling and giggling it gets!

Plus, it just tickles me that we’re getting posts about “Now that Summer’s coming”. I think (in an unscientific way) that you guys are posting more often, and new members are coming? I love it! For a while I wondered if you guys Downunder had a different website going or something.

(Admittedly I was gone for a while, so I know circumstances/fortunes change, too, sometimes life gets busy/taxing, etc... oh what do I know, never mind....:eek:, I’m just glad to see all you guys)

Last edited:
Pattye no way are you 80 because you don't look a day over 70. Love you girl!!!! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Pattye, Happy Birthday to you ;

I have been on a road trip along the Oregon Coast. We stayed in Seaside, at the end of the Lewis and Clark trail. It’s an area we used to camp at every summer. The beach is expansive, so it’s easy to socially distance, and the weather was great.

E660DA25-98D9-40D6-9C67-56B641CF2E9A.jpg

579A1BA2-8CFD-46AD-A998-BAB1C74434EF.jpg

4A6D3F3E-759C-49E6-85DC-11FBA13FADA0.jpg

Lovely places! I grew up reading about the great explorers of this Continent...and three that I considered amazing were Alvar Cabeza de Vaca, Father Eusebieus Chinni (aka Father Kino) and Lewis & Clark.
That bunny of yours knows pearl style...she should meet with Octavia & Clyde! :)

Great pearls and pics, everyone. Love the doubled strand with the big Tahitian pendant, AzFly.
Pastel multis for me today.
7ECC3215-0292-4DC0-839F-AC5A1C4AFC5D.jpg

You look mahvelous, SydK! Luminous.

and so does the end of the world, jeg. So tranquil.

Last edited:
Beautiful views jeg, looks like you had a great time.
SydK, that pastel tahitian strand looks gorgeous andis perfect with that sweater.

Jeg. nice to see the traveling pearl/bunny still on the go! It looks like you had almost the entire beach to yourself!

Sydk, those pearls glow on you! Beautiful!

Thanks, Douglas! Hopefully Bunny will be able to have a play date with Octavia and Clyde someday soon. Thanks Lisa and Charlotta! And thanks amti! We have been really cautious during this pandemic so the Traveling Pearl has been staying close to home.

That’s a really pretty strand of Tahitians, SydK!

Sparkle and Spice necklace from Kojima, with the labradorite remake and tiny Tahitian strand.
17378029 80AB 48EE 9A33 5790E3745F39

This thread is my happy place! So many amazing pearls to admire....

Happy belated birthday Pattye, much happiness, health and of course may loads of colorful lustruous special pearls come your way!

Azfygirl that rikitea strand is so so gorgeous!!!
SydK love, love your pastels.
Jeg that spice Kojima necklace aleays makes me smile, such a great vibe creation and you wear it so well!

I am back to my hometown for the autumn so I get to wear a lot more pearls... Been wearing a lot this casual leather necklace I made from colorful tahitians I have collected, and there is one pinkish FWP that just had to go there...1727CFE2 E6B9 4C54 BBDF A1ECA9296115

Thanks so much BWeaves, Charlotta and eolian pearls!

The colors on your leather cord are so pretty eolian pearls. And that pink freshwater pearl adds the perfect little pop!

Crazy shapes and colors of Fiji pearls from Cees. Worn with SS and Tahitian keshi earrings.
9BD05B50-527D-4B4B-A922-690DD5076EFD.jpeg

19E73333-FBCE-4F6A-9480-8CFAE4399F80.jpg

eolian pearls, very pretty colors.
Jeg, those fijis are really cute. I like those very baroque pearls.

Back