Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Jeg - I remember that Fiji bracelet. I was looking for brightly colored pearls, and you dug the brown ones. You were right. They look amazing with your Caimanite fish pendant.

Lisa C you look wonderful in those gorgeous Keshi pearls; so happy you got those!

Jeg, what a lovely suite of pearls and fish; so neutral, yet so rich and colorful; perfection!

LisaC - Well I'm glad you aren't forced to run around bare *ssed nekkid and can at least cover yourself with pearls ! You are so funny !

jeg - That necklace looks like they could be FiJi pearls - mine are all pastel tans and blues . Really lovely ! And that fish ... so cute. It's wonderful to have little bits that remind us of places we have visited.

Syd - Looking good ! Love the T's and the big Fireball !

So many beautiful pearls, all!! I'm loving every one of these.

I may have slipped a couple times for Labor Day sales and have pearl mail coming from two places... I can't wait.

Jesskat, way to go! How long til they arrive? ie, how long til we get to see them?

Kathbran, I know! No one should have to see me bare-*ssed nekkid these days. My glory days were long ago! I was binge listening to Led Zeppelin and Cream this weekend....my kids don’t want to know!

In fact, in the way of the World, I suppose we all have 2 generations that want to cover their eyes and ears, and run away screaming from our stories...our parents and our kids! And I wasn’t Wild and Crazy, or not too much.

Jeg, that necklace is wonderful. Love the milk chocolate ones with the lemon and sky blue.

sydk, bright bold and lovely!

You guys are a wonderful way to start the day! And there’s some little girl outside shouting “Grand-daddy”, and she’s starting to get annoyed that nobody is answering. I love hearing little kids outside, keeps you in The Life Loop. A good morning.

Last edited:
Red, I have fond memories of rummaging through that VIP box with you! So funny how neither of us had a very favorable reaction when you pulled this packet out of the box. What a difference once I put it on my wrist. The color works well for me!

Cathy, sometimes a bunch of neutrals is just nice and soothing!

Katbran, I always buy some sort of jewelry from my travels. Even if they are just colorful coconut beads from Antigua!:D I also like to find small paintings directly from street artists.

jesskat, Oh boy! Looking forward to seeing what caught your eye!

LisaC, hope you have your pearls on and your morning is complete!:eek:

Blue Akoya rope from PP. Celeste and Josh added the little Kamoka keshi for me, to the amethyst flower charm from Druzy.
3CB9BA04-81A4-40D8-BD5A-C2D692A68ED1.jpeg

28DE5304-7CBC-4B92-BE0A-DACF02A59E8D.jpg

Last edited:
jeg, Kamoka keshi?? Super special! And I love the blue akoya!!

Lisa, not 100% sure but probably by end of the week. One's from Druzy and another is from PP's Labor Day sale, both Edison strands. My first foray into Edisons! :D

Thanks jesskat! I hope you like your new pearls. It will open up a whole new range of colors for you!

Two metallic temp strands from Pearls By The Bay that I was able to make a rope and a bracelet from. Worn with a necklace I made of metallic freshwater pearls from Kojima, FW keshi, and natural, wild Sea of Cortez pearls.
7D06E52C-5D4E-4008-85A2-8739A4F83652.jpeg

E928724D-7F3D-4724-AAEB-658B1E05C35D.jpg

How beautiful is that, Jeg? Especially the mixed strand you made, with the SOC pearls mixed in ... WOW!

Thank you, LisaC, BWeaves, Marianne, Lilpearl and CathyKeshi!:eek:

Happy to be a part of your morning, LisaC!

CathyKeshi, I wasn’t sure what I was going to do with the Sea of Cortez pearls, but they seem to work with the freshwater pearls. Thank you!

A Kojima mixed rope from Pearls By The Bay, worn with a matinee+ length of golden SS.
1AB359E7-32D6-430A-ADDE-B8AC09B0D6CD.jpeg

41CD642F-F581-4E1C-9D1F-F94710E09D01.jpg

I love your endless combinations, jeg!!

Pearl mail #1 came yesterday from PP... metallic purple Edisons.

IMG_6088.jpg
IMG_6089.jpg

They're more lavender than I'd thought from the site photos, but I'm sitting with them a bit to see how I like them. They're growing on me steadily. The luster is definitely fantastic and paired with the right kinds of clothes, they're lovely. I'm not 100% sure how they go with my skin tone yet, but.

Jesskat, I think the Edisons are lovely with your skin tone and a great size on you. But of course, if you don’t love them, you should send them back and find some that you do. I find vendor pics of Edisons hard to gauge - I’ve tried several strand that really looked purple on screen, but turned out to have bronze or coppery tones IRL.
Not that I have a problem with bronze-y pearls - in fact, I’m on a bit of a pondslime kick at the moment. Yesterday’s pearls:
05B19A81-50BE-4FF6-A745-ECD706871467.jpeg

Back