Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Beautiful jewels ladies!!

The going nowhere look, just keeping it simple! My new Jewelmer pendant from PP’s sale (and yes, I couldn’t resist!!), with my GSS and diamond pearl studs from Ceess!

2565E2D1-6A5C-412B-8311-A5AEF4395A6E.jpg
230C45CC-9D28-43FA-B274-BC638DF69FDD.jpg

Riane, love your Cees Tahitian! Such a classic & sleek look. You other pendant are lovely & add variety.

Lilpearl, what a great stay at home look. Goldens always bring sunshine in your life.

This is my stay at home look today...a seed pearl & small GSS necklace in silver (that I haven't worn in a long, long time), paired with light GSS earrings, simple ring & small GSS pearl bracelet in silver. Scar on my hand (I call it Frankestein #8) feels fine but will need several months to flatten out.

Attachments

• 20200826_172947.jpg
    20200826_172947.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 20200826_172909.jpg
    20200826_172909.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 31
Wow, I don’t look for a couple of days, and so many wonderful pearls appear here! Too many to list them all, but Jeg, love the reworked necklace with gemstones, Riane, those little freshie pendants are so cute, and 86C and Lilpearl, gorgeous goldens.
I strung some new freshwater drops from Wen last night. They were super-cheap, but the luster is awesome.
9AC3EBDA-D580-4B4A-BD92-C9C1AF597632.jpg

Thanks everyone! I’m really happy with the color and shape of the pendant.

SydK, your Tahitian layers work perfectly together and with your sweater! Ahhh yes, those endless wish lists...

A combination of all Kamoka pearls. A multi-colored strand, a tin cup bracelet and a ring with a pretty green pearl.
View attachment 75553

View attachment 75554

Jeg, that necklace from Kamoka is stunning, they are doing a really good job.

Lilpearl: I almost couldn't tell the difference between the gold and the Jewelmer pearl. It's gorgeous, and so are the earrings.

86C: What scar? All I see are pearls.

SydK: Wow, those do have fantastic luster.

86C, I absolutely love that necklace. It's dainty but still stands out, so well balanced!

Lilpearl and 86Corvettegirl, gorgeous south sea pearls.
SydK, those freshwaters have stunning lusted.

Thank you everyone!

86C beautiful dainty necklace and golden ring! Your hand is looking good and hope you’re feeling better!!

Syedk, what a fun strand to wear!!

Lil pearl, what a nice combination. Love the golden look!
Sydk a beautiful classic one. The big knot, aren't you afraid it break the strand?
Corvette, also a nice set to wear! Just your home set? I love it to wear it every day :)

20200827_102016.jpg
The set i wear yesterday, a tahitian from Wen, maked the necklace myself.

Thanks so much, Katbran, 86C, Charlotta and Vermillion!

Wow, how fantastic to see all the pearls! My apologies if I miss anyone.

Rianne, the delicate rose gold is so pretty, as well as all your pendants. Loved the trio.

Lilpearl, your new golden pendant!:p

86C, all the light goldens look great and your hand is really healing so nicely. I’m sure you are happy to have that procedure behind you.

SydK, your new freshwaters look lustrous!

A pair of golden SS strands from PP that I wear often-
12AD5E84-B903-4829-A879-9143645D7A41.jpeg

F2DACCBE-CB22-4829-9319-B4E4582F8BB1.jpg

Rianne, that’s a stunning tahitian. It looks great with that pendant.
Jeg, of course you wear those two strands often. They are totally gorgeous.

Rianne: Great pendant.

JEG those Goldens are gorgeous. I keep eyeing the ombre' ropes on PP.

Thank you, Ladies! Yes, Frank #8 is healing well. I massage him daily to aid in flattening him out. The GSS & seed pearl necklace is dainty & very comfortable to wear. I had forgotten about it & the bracelet because it got lost in my pearl boxes. LOL. I'm glad to have rediscovered them again.

SydK, your rope looks great & does have fabulous luster!

Love the color & sheen of your Tahitian, Rianne! What a great summer look!

Jeg, those GSS strands just make me melt. I've been looking at G & WSS ombré & plan to get one once my finances recoup from the new roof. You are the SS Goddess!

Jeg, the ombre strand is magnificant! The golden looks like pastel, a delicate colour. Love it!

Thank you charlotta, b weaves, bridie, jeg and corvette!
This morning went simple and just wear my studs.
Bought at a jeweler at Mallorca pearls and make them studs myself.
20200829_092325.jpg

Back