Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Ann G, love your WSS & I don't think they're too formal looking. Classic & can be worn anytime, especially with those spiky earrings!

SydK, your lavenders are beautiful & I love the combos in your torsades. Depending on your outfit, torsades aren't too formal. I think you should wear them from time to time since they look so good on you. It's been too hot here for torsades lately.

Charlotta, I don't want to have to go through another gel treatment. It's finally flaked off & is now just a big red spot. I keep the sun off of it & put a bandage on it if I go out but it feels better without the bandage. I think it will take a few months to heal deep down, just like my hand.

Thanks so much, 2thdktr!:eek:

A mixed rope of Tahitian, SS, and freshwater pearls from Rio, Hong Kong. The Tahitian pendant is from Hawaii. I made the scatter chain with Tahitian and SS keshi, and the earrings from Tahitian pearls and Myanmar keshi. I just realized I need to make some earrings with circle pearls. :rolleyes:

ED1B595E-E942-47B0-8317-D3401A1B8E25.jpeg

447A536A-1FD0-467E-BB98-313FA555A3A7.jpg

The mixed rope from Rio Pearls is beautiful Jeg. Some circled pearls for earrings would be great with that, even though these earrings are beautiful with the rope. The keshi tincup is gorgeous.

Thank you, Marianne and Charlotta!

Golden SS harvest rope from PP Ruckus, with earrings I made.
FC2409BD-E185-4A00-A266-5CBEFD134AE7.jpeg

263CE1A0-168D-4798-83C9-E841E38D3615.jpg

Jeg, you look wonderful in your pearls. I love the keshi scatter necklace!! I need a couple of those for layering! LOL
Love, Love, Love the SS harvest strand!!! It just glows!!

JEG, I love all of it.

Today it's a little black dress with a handkerchief hem and my best white pearls. Natural White Hanadama rope and Hanadama earrings from PP. South Sea & freshwater long tin-cup from Kojima. Mom's akoya choker. Mom's akoya ring.

61DE4F6B-A0AB-4D02-8B72-DFABAB7BD42D_1_201_a.jpg

B9351CFC-E918-4BD5-B1A6-7FF18DEF0250_1_201_a.jpg

IMG_5905.jpg

Far simpler than a lot of peeps here, but this was my wear-to-work today. Tahitian drop earrings with pearls from Ehret, made by me, and a carved Tahitian pendant from the last time we went to Kaua'i. Its luster isn't very sharp, but I really loved the design, and is one of the few pearls I have that has personality against a black shirt. The moon necklace is from a Nantucket trip. Think I might have getting to an island on the mind.

Thanks 86C, Lilpearl and BWeaves!

86C, the chains are great for layering. I’ve made a bunch of them in different lengths and with different pearls.

BWeaves, your whites always look so elegant, and especially so on the black dress.

jesskat, the simplicity is perfect for comfort and summer weather. I can tell I’m missing my tropical travels right now, too, because I’m wearing a lot of my tropical clothes and jewelry this summer. Actually, what I miss most is the food! :p

Thanks SydK, Charlotta, Bridie, Jeg and 86Corvettegirl!
SydK - agree that torsades can be tricky re: formality. I do particularly like the last Tahitian one you posted, very striking.
Jeg - always love the colour palettes you create with you clothes and pearls.
BWeaves - love your classy whites.
Jesskat - very cool black-on-black!

BW, you look so elegant in your white pearls! Love the layers & Mom's Akoya ring! It's another one of my favorites!

Jesskat, you look beautiful in your T's! I love the carving of your pendant. Simple & classy....perfect!

I went to dinner with one of my best friends. Both our husbands are out of town so we decided to go out to dinner & cocktails! We had a great time! I wore my Tahitian ombré strands, white waterfall & white pearl chain from Kojima, WSS earrings, & Autore WSS ring. I doubled the white pearl chain to hand my WSS drop pendant from...I call it La Peregrina's modern little sister.

Attachments

• 20200817_213206.jpg
    20200817_213206.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 28
Stunning golden south sea rope Jeg.
Bweaves, you look faboulous in all those white pearls.
Jesskat, I like the earrings you made. These last couple of days we have been experience a heatwave, totally dreadful. I have only been wearing earrings. To hot for anything else.
86Corvettegirl. You look lovely in those pearls. I always admire your ombre rope and strand. It's great that you had a nice evening with your friend, especially after that surgery and gel treatment.

Jesskat, that’s a great combo, and I like the shape and design of your carved pendant
86C, the ombrés are just so fab.
I may have posted this combo before, but I really like this pearl with this dress.
BBB7C551-4226-4860-8691-9AFB192831E1.jpg
298B6117-B211-430F-A733-4542CD7E5E08.jpg

SydK that pendant is amazing with that fabric, they really compliment each other.

Wow, so many beautiful pearl looks got posted last night. I love them all.

Thank you, AnnG and Charlotta!

Beautiful layers and layers, 86C! It must’ve felt good to be back in your pearls!

SydK, all the colors blend so beautifully. Right down to your lips!:eek:

These are all freshwater pieces I assembled. I knotted the tiny rope years ago out of early freshwater pearls.
22C0AED6-F33B-4A82-965D-47BAA5F05D1D.jpeg

FCC1C7D2-C8AD-47D7-93DC-C8E52B5A367F.jpg

Thank you all for the lovely comments. Yes, it was great to get out & wear some pearls! We had a great time!!

SydK, that pearl has it's own presence & looks perfect with your outfit!! Lots of luster!

Jeg, so pretty in pink! It's a fantastic Summer look. I'll bet they're light & comfortable to wear, too!

BWeaves, your white pearl necklaces are just gorgeous and so classy! And your mom’s ring is precious!

Jesskat, very nice layering pieces and Tahitian earrings!

86C, very nice that you enjoyed a dinner outing with your friend and you got to wear your beautiful pearls! That ombré necklace is beautiful!!

Sydk, love your pendant, very nice size and luster!

Jeg, beautiful pear jewelry as always!!

Back