Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Jeg, that strand is perfection & the Aquas look so good with Tahitians. Did you make those too?

Cathy, you crack me up!! Pa rainforests & throwing ice cream sandwiches at the angry tiger!! ROFL!! Fresh veggies.....I love them!!! Been eating quite a bit myself, especially vine ripe tomatoes!!

Wow, great looks everyone. JEG, I love your collection of pearls and your clothes.

Yesterday I wore my little h pendant and emerald earrings.

A8E2ACDB-91AB-49DD-BA34-C24ACAF11A5F_1_201_a.jpg

And today I bought a freshwater drop from Kojima that I might like better than Greg Who. I feel so guilty. Nah, I deserved it, right?

Last edited:
Thanks Charlotta, CathyKeshi, 86C and BWeaves!

Yes, I did make the earrings, 86C! Thanks!

Cathy, you are having quite the adventure! I’ll pass on the tomatoes, but I might have a brawl with angry tiger over the ice cream sandwiches!:p

BWeaves, what?! Greg Who might be replaced? Hope he doesn’t get too neglected.

Cathy .... love the ' summer fiesta ' description, you are so creative :)
Morella - your Summer Fiesta combo is perfect for the hot days !
jeg- that mini wave is so cute - I love the wave design and did one earlier this year with old style metallic Freshwaters. Such a versatile design that just works with any combination.
BWeaves - Can't go past that pendant with out saying Wow .... go green !

86C, your soufflé's are magnificent.

And confess, I haven't worn a bra since March and they told us to work from home. OK, not entirely true, but I've been VERY casual. Even on Zoom con calls, nobody can tell what I am or am not wearing, except for all the pearls.

Today I have a new little black dress with weird asymmetric seams and a handkerchief hem, so I went with mostly white pearls. Hanadama earrings and natural white Hanadama rope from PP. SS tin-cup from Kojima. Aunt Love's Blue Lagoon strand with Greg Who dangling off it. I think these are my most lustrous pearls.

IMG_8505.jpg

IMG_8504.jpg

Greg Who has color and luster that I just cannot capture in a photo. Plus, it's a big honking pearl.

I doubt the new pendant will replace Greg Who, but the new one might get called Greg Who Two.

IMG_8513.jpg

Last edited:
Note to self ..... Self, buy the WHOLE box of ice cream sandwiches next time. Ran out of ammunition today .... but noise cancelling headphones came to the rescue. Thanks for keeping me company, friends.

BWeaves, now I'm dying to know which pearl you bought! Can't wait to see; are you having it set? I had my eye on one from the Pacific Pearls side of the website, but decided to hold off. Your pearls look dazzling today against the simple but elegant black dress.

Very resourceful CathyKeshi! You are too funny. :D

BWeaves you are layered in elegance today!!

I have been wanting a white SS rope for awhile now. I was surprised to see this rope pop up on the Kojima sale. It’s just what I wanted! Worn with earrings I made of gemstones, Akoya keshi and freshwater pearls.
D42EB273-CC66-47B0-A8C3-5C83BF94BD31.jpeg

8D4950B8-433B-477B-97FE-54C413CF31D1.jpg

Popping in to check on you all. Loving the great summer looks. BWeaves, you have my favorite little h pendant and it is wonderful to see with that stripy green summer top.

Jeg, great job with all the pearl earrings. Love the new white SS rope.

I wear pearls every day, even with still sheltering in place. Mostly my Tahitian or SoC studs. Enjoying watching my baseball team again, but nervous it could all end prematurely.

Stay well everybody.

Bweaves, you look amazing in those lustrous pearls. Greg who is really big.
Jeg, that’s an amazing south sea rope and those earrings goes so well with it.

My every day jewelry in this pandemic! Tahitian pearl studs from PP’s last May sale and Cees floating necklace!
A9C03DC7-3EA0-4CD6-A436-CFC386333D72.jpg
86A57E61-3F51-47C8-8A5A-107CE1D6D4C1.jpg
094F453E-8E4E-4DB9-8C88-8E1C08171EBA.jpg

Lilpearl: I love studs and the floating pearl. Nice summer pearls.

JEG: I was eyeing the baroque SS rope on Kojima, too, but I think I like my Hanadama and SS tin-cup, and didn't think I needed it. I do love your SS rope.

Cathy: I bought the smooth pink, green, lavender freshwater drop that was on the Kojima site a couple days ago. I'm also eyeing a couple of the other pendants. I think they may be easier to wear when it's hot. I'll post pics when it arrives.

That's a great summer look Lilpearl!

Sounds pretty, BWeaves :)

Jeg that WSS rope is gorgeous; congratulations!

Hi Red! Good to hear from you; stay well and safe.

Thanks so much Red, Charlotta, Lilpearl, and BWeaves! Hope all is well with you, Red, and that MLB will be able to continue their season safely. I agree, BWeaves, you have plenty of white pearls!

Lilpearl, those are perfect pearls for everyday and everywhere!

This is a special little Kojima strand of vintage angel skin coral beads with a tiny Akoya pearl. I’m wearing it with a necklace from Simply Adorned, made with petite fireballs.
B9833556-5FFF-4E35-B268-5896A0920161.jpeg

DBFB1E5A-9437-4EF7-8BEF-FBB450DFDFE8.jpg

Last edited:
Ladies, you are all looking so fabulous!

BW, I love your little h emerald soufflé pendant on that emerald station necklace!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Your white pearls with you LBD is pure sophistication! So elegant Walter Who gives just enough color! Can't wait to see Walter Wh 2!!

Oh, Jeg, you bought the SS rope. I love that one & wanted it myself but I'm still on Ban Island. I'm glad it found a home with you so I'll get to see it. Looks lovely on you! Congratulations!! The coral necklace is perfect for warm weather, especially paired with the petite fireball necklace. I love the look!!

Lilpearl, I love your stay at home look. Simple elegance & easy to wear. Perfect for warm weather! Cees has some wonderful pearls!!

Back