Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Red, you are glowing in that spring sun today; love those wavy stripes on the OSKA top AND the gorgeous goldens of course!

BWeaves, That Coral Atoll strand has my heart; you wear it so well; and it looks great with "Walter Who" :)

A perfect Tahitian pairing BWeaves!

Enjoying my Tahitian necklace from Kojima on a tropical stay-cation. Wearing it in reverse with a big Tahitian pendant, also from Kojima, and coral and Tahitian Keshi earrings from Druzy.
74735C40-32D3-444C-AC62-3A5DF96A2832.jpeg

D7506D13-AB05-4FB6-BD32-3D0D8692B34E.jpeg

E163EDBB-2C27-41D5-988B-EC845CB144F8.jpeg

Such eye candy in the last two pages. My smile of the day, ladies !!
Gemandpearlover, I am so captivated by your purple FWP strands ! Wow, they are so pretty......one is now on my wish list !!

Jeg and Red, your goldens are so pretty. Jeg I love both your keshi and GSS strand. So pretty and shiny with luster. Red your pendant is gorgeous and looks delightful with your new shirt! Ladies you look like 'spring'!!

BWeaves, sorry for being redundant, that Coral Atoll strand SLAYS me! You wear it beautifully. And it looks fabulous with 'Walter who'. Also pleased your house is coming along, and back together.

I am caught between some days being motivated, and some days not so much ! lol. It is getting hotter here in the Sonoran Desert, with temps in the 100F range, this week to go up to 107F, midweek. Yikes......too hot, and too early in spring for these temps. Oh well, must get used to it, as I have higher temps and 4 more months to endure....sigh. I was organizing boxes in my garage last week, and that is now come to an end, as it is too d--- hot !

Now that garage time is done for a few months of heat, I decided to start organizing my pearls. It seems I keep reaching for my trusty favorites, and leave the other siblings put away. So by organizing I am seeing everything again, and starting to wear some of my older strands that have not seen the light in a while.
This T strand is an oldie, that is not the best of quality, but has nice color and complimented one of my trusty sundresses. After the day before being a sweaty mess, this is exactly what was needed to make me feel more girly again!

Pearls JT Multi Ts 2.jpg

Last edited:
You all look so lovely and summery. Gorgeous golden yesterday, and great T’s today.
Heading in to winter here, so I’m wearing my Ts with cashmere.
71F1EBB7-DF4E-49AE-8FBB-7C38571144C0.jpg

Jeg, the new Kojima necklace looks fantastic turned backwards, with your pendant. Wow, very cool look. It compliments your blouse with the red& white skirt, and they look terrific together. :D

SydK, Oh so pretty, the T strand with the magenta cashmere! The medium silver color, with the cherry/wine overtone look fabulous with the sweater. Perfect for fall! :)

Love everyone's pearls.

JEG: How are you hanging your pendant off your new gorgeous Kojima strand.? It looks like it has a hook clasp, and I'm not successful with wearing hooks in the front. My Coral Atoll strand has a big hook, but it comes undone if I try to wear it in the front with a pendant on it.

Today I'm wearing The Swan on the white gold knit choker, and Kojima blue grey drops on topaz hoops.

029E71C0-9371-4E80-85BF-3627FF0D513E_1_201_a.jpg

No more depressing dark Hunter Green bathroom. Nice calm and bright Sea Salt paint on the walls.

Last edited:
Thank you, Lady_Disdain, AzFlyGirl and SydK! I always enjoy seeing your pearls AzFlyGirl, SydK and BWeaves! That’s a nice soothing new color paint, BWeaves. You got all that done so quickly!

Love everyone's pearls.

JEG: How are you hanging your pendant off your new gorgeous Kojima strand.? It looks like it has a hook clasp, and I'm not successful with wearing hooks in the front. My Coral Atoll strand has a big hook, but it comes undone if I try to wear it in the front with a pendant on it..

I used this as another opportunity to take more pics of this fun new strand. My last post was highlighting the coral, today it is the soft purple.
B9BFE6E2-B76A-485D-B627-949F70BB5DC9.jpeg

Wearing it with dangle Tahitian and tourmaline earrings from Kojima and an Edison ring from PP.
F73C30EB-2B1A-40E7-A6AD-BEE0AB946EBC.jpeg

I attach it to the closed jump ring which allows the hook to hang tight going up the side.
269C9C48-7D1B-4921-AE8F-31241D6C7AD1.jpeg

Here’s another Kojima strand I’ve posted before that I’ve used to hang charms.
E51F5C37-1386-4034-9AC4-D898876CCC77.jpeg

Adding another pix of the jump ring-42969E23-5BD5-4AD8-A365-D8BFC2373AD3.jpeg

Last edited:
Mail came today, carrying treats from Kojima :) The light was terrible, so I hope it's okay, I've included a few of Sarah's excellent photos, as mine don't begin to show these right. THANK YOU, Sarah!

First up Sarah's photos: ALL KESHI, 40" long! South Sea, white, gold and tiny silvery blue akoyas if I got it right. Very delicate, soothing, gentle and mesmerizing when you start to look at each pearl close up! The luster is so bright it's hard to keep a focus on the pearls without the light reflecting right back off the little beauties.

IMG_5181_1120x768.jpgIMG_5182_1120x768.jpg

Next a few photos of mine, in bad light, by an even worse photographer, sigh. Some will recognize the delicate strand on the left as my Keshi and vintage coral necklace from last summer's Pearls By The Bay event in Sausalito. I love it's light, delicate nature especially in summer; occasionally I thought it might feel a little lonely. No more; now it has a cousin, because cousins are the best!

IMG_4969.jpgIMG_4977.jpg

Soon to be joined by their cousins :)

Kojima Keshi Coral Heart Earrings.jpg

You scored a great necklace Cathy! and those earrings are TDF Congratulations :)

Well done, CathyKeshi! Love, love, love the new pieces. Keshi pieces are so awesome. And, your vintage coral necklace from Pearls By the Bay is one of my favorites. I scan every Kojima drop for another, but yours is the best.

What a fantastic strand, Cathy!!:p It looks great with your PBTB strand, too! Enjoy!!!

Thank you Newberry ... always nice to hear I got the Pearl Queen's approval :)

You know, it's funny, Red. I'd seen that red coral necklace online, didn't really move me. Missed a number of pieces I had my eye on, and in the back corner on a bust, I went to lift off a little keshi strand, to find it was doubled, and it was THAT strand. lost amongst a stack of other necklaces, waiting for me. I viewed it a bit as a consolation prize for a short while, a VERY short while, before it became a beloved favorite. Thanks!

Thank you, Jeg ... the cousins are planning a big party when the earring sisters get here ;).

Congratulations Cathy!

Your new keshi strand is magnificent. The colors and luster are definitely outstanding. It is going to look beautiful on you. Cannot wait to see the sisters !

A lot of lovely pearls to catch up on.

Lovely goldens Jeg and Red. Jeg I love your floral dress- so feminine and uplifting.

CathyKeshi- how exciting to receive your new beautiful keshi pearl strands. So beautiful.

BWeaves- your drop earrings and swan necklace are so elegant and look perfect on you.

And also, thank you Sydk, Jeg, BWeaves and AZFlygirl for sharing your gorgeous Tahitians.

Thanks JEG. It never occurred to me to use my enhancer thingy on the closed ring part. I'll have to try that. Thanks!

Cathy: Whoo-Hoo! You bought those goodies. I have a shot at seeing them again!

Gemandpearlover, those look like molten metal. Gorgeous.

Hot and linen today. Beachy tin cup and feather pendant. Reborn pearl choker and matching earrings.

IMG_8108.jpg

IMG_8109.jpg

IMG_8110.jpg

Back