Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much Katbran and Gemandpearlover!

SydK, that’s fun how it looks like the flamingos are playing with the fireball.:D

Thank you for your kind words ladies!

SydK, what a lovely collection of all kinds of pearl pendants you have!

I do love everything posted here recently. I wish I had a fraction of jeg’s total style. ❤️ I would love to string Tahitians on leather cord like eolian pearls did. I’ll have to get some with large holes.

SydK, the flamingo blouse plus that fireball pendant makes me really happy!

Thank you, multichrome! What a nice compliment.:eek:

When I purchased a strand of freshwater pearls a while back from Kojima, I asked Sarah if she had any extra pearls that would work to make an extender for the strand. She sent such gorgeous, lustrous, rainbow pearls, I just couldn’t see hiding them in the back as an extender. I finally got around to making something else with them, with some extra pearls in my supplies. I used some keshi and the tiny brownish pearls are wild, naturally formed Sea of Cortez pearls I got from Carolyn Ehret. It gives the necklace an overall coppery, greenish, pink color. Worn here with a strand I made of freshwater pearls from Hong Kong. This is what I’m wearing to vacuum today! I tried to get my Adidas in the pic, but the angle wasn’t right. ;)
Here are the pearls she sent-
B5B28EB0-D5E0-481B-B051-AA76CBFD1E48.jpg

B79D4D92-95F2-4186-AAD0-F80EC430CFEC.jpeg

2902997A-1124-4C07-A6E8-9D04B53A0DE8.jpg

So much eye candy to catch up on today !!

Charlotta, Eolian, SydK, Red and Katbran, thank you for your kind words on my Sausalito strand. The minute I saw it on the Kojima post, I had to inquire and buy it, I was complete mesmerized. :eek:

GemandPearlover, the two large FWP strands are lovely together. I think they nest so well together Their luster is supreme.

Jeg, I love your new Kojima T necklace. It looks so good with your blouse you have on, and the colors are lovely. And the new tin cup you made, is luscious ! So pretty with the pearls you combined together. It looks great with your FWP strand as well. Oh so pretty.

Still on my kick of trying to be a little more attentive to my attire at home. I do feel a pep in my step, making the effort. I live in my pretty and lightweight sundresses in summer, since in the Sonoran Desert. This weekend we had our first 100F degree temp, and it is just April!! Today they expect 103. Oh what fun......its hereeeeeeee. lol

Temps in mind, I am wearing one of my sundresses in white, pink, magenta and green, with a little white shrug, since it gets cool sometimes in the airco. I decided to pair it with one of my earliest T purchases a medium green baroque. It has lovely luster, it is smoothed skin for the most part, pretty green color and pearl size is nice for me. Not to mention it has my adored bean clasp, which makes it so much easier for me to put on and take off. With age has come hand issues, so I truly detest those horrible ball clasp. They are so difficult on some days, I will not even contemplate putting attempting a necklace that has that clasp, sadly. For such a hot day, I feel pretty cool ! lol ;)
Pearls Tara Med green Ts 1.jpg

Thanks AzFlyGirl and Charlotta! AzFlyGirl, I am enjoying your stay at home glam! Lovely Tahitians.

This is from last week. A friend had two of us over to enjoy her backyard. It’s huge and like a park. Her patio squares are 1 foot squares, so she had the distance of the chairs all measured on the patio. Wearing my Keshi pearl chain and white Tahitian drop from Kojima with Tahitian Keshi posts from Maui Divers, Hawaii.
34BA4CD2-050D-4966-9523-968EA1DD48EA.jpg

B64B3445-C92A-4729-93F0-D96491765163.jpeg

Jeg the color of the rainbow pearls are lovely and they look amazing with the keshi pearls. I love the garden pic- you look so pretty.

AZFlyGirl- I can see why you have pep in your step when you are wearing a sundress and beautiful Tahitians.

Just another double strand look today. I bought a few purple strands so I am on that kick now. They are each different enough for me to appreciate each strand individually. I am so looking forward to summer and summer clothes and sandals.

IMG_6008.jpg

Thanks Gemandpearlover! I can understand your purple kick as your new purples have lots of life. Double the fun!

Wearing the mixed strand again (natural Sea of Cortez pearls with Freshwater), and a long strand of freshwater pearls from Pearls By The Bay.
27113244-D2A8-44B5-BFDC-9E031D70D122.jpeg

BB8B247D-0653-408D-833C-B960601F7F5B.jpeg

jeg- wow those pearls that Sarah sent are stunning ! Totally agree they needed a stage of their own ! And those tiny wild Sea of Cortez - never seen them before . Very interesting .

AzFlyGirl - Wow things are heating up early ! But you look cool in your sundress and lovely green Tahitians.

Gemandpearl - Those purple just knock my socks off ! Absolutely spectacular colour !!

Thanks Katbran! They are interesting little pearls in shape and color.

Thanks so much, CathyKeshi!:eek:

Happy May! Flowers and golden sunshine...
80CB899D-394D-4806-865E-0BF135054328.jpeg

Golden SS strand, SS Keshi rope knotted with pearls from Hong Kong
D7C8B358-EAFD-4ABA-964D-D7EEF6130F6B.jpeg

Beautiful pearls, jeg. Especially loving the goldens.

To celebrate a new Month and a new week, I pulled out a new OSKA top in the appropriately named color of Nugget. This called for my nugget shaped GSS keshi stud earrings from a certain farmer friend at PP. The Golden Olive pendant was selected by PP at the HK jewelry show several years ago. The scarf is from OSKA in the color Hemp. The trees are busy leafing out here in the North. Each day they look a bit greener.

20200503_133139.jpg

Attachments

• 20200503_133246.jpg
    20200503_133246.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Thank you, Red and Katbran! Those are my favorite earrings, Red, and your OSKA outfit is so cheerful. Perfectly named as well.

Did this thread get moved? I don’t remember it being a sticky...:confused:

Happy Star Wars Day. May the 4th be with you.

JEG and Red, gorgeous Goldens for a golden day. Hot here. Over 90F. My house is almost put back together again.

Coral Atoll strand (from Kamoka) and Walter Who (from Kojima) on a white gold knit choker. Kamoka black and white stud earrings (not shown because I have a hard time photographing studs).

9487CBDC-BB93-4FD5-8528-7721CCE4D2DE_1_201_a.jpg

Last edited:
Back