Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

SydK sometimes simple is spectacular! Your pearl is lovely, and it looks wonderful on you, with that tropical top; the neckline shows it off to perfection!

Azflygirl: Love the Newberry strand. Newberry has amazing taste.
SydK: That's a stunning pendant.

Well, the pipes are all replaced. The stucco and the dry wall are mostly up. We just need to get the drywall behind the water heater patched and some new wainscoting in the dining room. We talked to the painter today. I figure that while we touch up, I might as well change some of the colors and get a fresh look. The color we chose is Sea Salt, which reminds me of pastel green pearls. Fresh and calming.

Thank you, Newberry, Cathy, SydK and Bweaves. It is a lovely strand, I truly adore. Just wish the photo would show the amazing different overtones.

SydK, that is a nice pearl pendant. I like the shape of the pearl and the pretty pink overtone.

So today is day two, of get dolled up day! Today I chose a Kamoka T strand. I love my Ts, and this one is so deeply colorful ! I see new colors and overtones in the pearls, depending on the light. The photos really do not do it justice, however it is the best spot in the house for pictures. To wear this strand was a true 'pick me up' today, and put a little skip in my step!

Attachments

• Kamoka DreamAtoll strand 1.jpg
    Kamoka DreamAtoll strand 1.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Wow those purple Edisons smacked me awake !! Gorgeous !!

Red -Jealous of the flour !! ( and the ring :D ) Such a wonderful and unique design and the pearl.. wow! ! And the Sea of Cortez keshi are really lovely ! I've got to get back in touch with Douglas!

That bear is adorable...and such good taste in pearls !

BWeaves - Look at that fabulous Ombre Keshi rope ! I'm glad you are coming to the end of the nightmare ! I've been putting off the remodelling work to keep people out of the house - but my work is totally voluntary ! I too have been thinking of a sea foam green .... hmmmm

AZFly - That's a beautiful big necklace that Our Pearl Queen Newberry ( all hail the pearl queen) picked out for you. Always in safe hands when those pearly eyes are sourcing for you ! Well done! And the Kamoka T strand is certainly big and beautiful ! I agree it's nice to get a bit dressed up - it's easy to just hang in the sweat pants when there is no where to go !!

SydK- Cannot go wrong with a simple pendant !! I'm starting to like little pearl pendants now !!

Last edited:
Bweaves, those ropes looks lovely on you.
Red, the fijis and keshistrands are really beautiful.
Libella, that pearly bear is adorable.
SydK, that’s a pretty pendant.
AzFlyGirl, that Kamoka tahitian strand looks great on you.

Thank you, Cathy, Katbran and Charlotta ! Appreciate your kindness.

BWeaves, pleased to hear your plumbing has been renovated. Good luck with the fresh new look. Would love to see what the color 'sea salt' looks like ! :)

Well today is day 3, of making an effort in my home appearance. I admit though it does take a little bit of time and effort, it does make me feel a little more normal. Well, as normal as normal can be in the throws of a lockdown during a pandemic!

I chose my Kojima 'Sausalito' FWP strand. I saw this strand on a Facebook post, in June (?) last year and it immediately caught my eye. I love metallic FWP, and this strand with its multi overtones, was captivating. I ended up purchasing it and had Sarah hold it until I went to PbtB, in Sausalito last July....hence the name. When I wear this strand, I feel joyful !Kojima Sausalito Strand.jpgKojima FW Metallic pastel gem.jpg

AZFlyGirl your Newberry strand and Tahitians are beautiful and satisfy my eye candy cravings today.

Sydk- Your circle Tahitian pendant is beautiful and classic.

Today I am wearing FWs again. Feels so good to get outside in the sunshine and putter around a bit with DH.

IMG_5859.jpg

AzFlyGirl, your sausalito strand is gorgeous.
Gemandpearlover, those two strands look great together.

Wow, I had to go back a few pages! I’m just going to do a big shout out for all the beautiful pearls to peruse! Thanks everyone.:eek:

I have been trying to behave, but when this necklace popped up on the Kojima IG, I really wanted it. My mail person even made a special swing by my house early this morning to drop it off. So happy because I needed to get dressed and run out for food. The sun even came out.
Sparkle and Spice with mixed Tahitians and Tahitian Keshi, coral and faceted beads.
46E25C2D-A741-4C4E-ACCE-6AE58DA498F8.jpeg

090A5814-3119-43BF-A7C8-8D5003A438E6.jpeg

9AFDDA3D-4FEA-43B5-8739-ED5B5910F1CA.jpeg

A2CDDC23-56FE-4938-98DB-85B15C9AC4D5.jpeg

So many lovely new pieces and looks!!!

Jeg, your new necklace is absolutely gorgeous! Such a vibrant and fun piece! I saw it on Kojima’s IG too and immediately saved the picture to my “eye candy” folder, so happy to see more of it in the future!

Azflygirl the Sausalito necklace is the most amazing FW strand for me...I have never seen anything like these soft mesmerizing colors...Wow, yes, these look like pure joy to me as well!

Sydk I love your little pendant! What a lovely shape and color!

My little contribution is a Tahitian leather necklace/bracelet that I have been wearing a lot these day, love the bracelets this way I get to stare at the pearls all day:)66531DB3-C008-4D3D-8028-094220A64677.jpg68F3113C-C9D3-4D6B-A467-DD35FFB1A0C0.jpg

Seeing all these wonderful pearls makes me so happy, and thanks everyone for your kind comments.
Azflygirl, your collection is just amazing - the sausilito strand is beyond stunning. Just wow.
Gemandpearlover, I look forward to your doubles - the purple strand really is beautiful.
Jeg, that strand didn’t catch my eye on kojima’s site, but wow, it really sings on you and is brilliantly matched with your top. You are causing me to reconsider my longstanding indifference to coral jewellery.
Eolian, those are beautiful Tahitians. Love the colours and the textural contrast between pearls, leather and jeans.

OMG, my jaw just hit the ground looking at all the lovely pearls on this page.

Meanwhile I'm waiting to hear how much the new paint job is going to cost. AND, my vacuum cleaner just died. This is NOT what I want to spend my money on. Sigh.

Thanks so much, Marianne, Charlotta, Eolian Pearls, SydK and BWeaves! Eolian Pearls, that necklace/bracelet is just perfect for these stay at home days and beyond.

What a great page of pearls, starting with AZ's Sausalito. What a stunner. Love that new strand, jeg. eolian's bracelet is a stunner as well.

I’m in to pendants at the moment - lighter and more casual for working from home. Flamingo-print tea dress and a big lavender fireball today
B1B27468-B213-4866-93C8-1C849752A8F4.jpg

AzFly- That is a stunning strand. I love that it's quite smooth and that mirror lustre !

GemandPearl - those are lovely together, my favourite colours !

jeg- That is a cute and very summery piece ! As always you look wonderful !

Eolian- the leather wrapped bracelets are so cool - love the tahitians !

SydK - That's a gorgeous fireball !! Look at his tail .. like a Japanese fighting fish !

Jeg you are the picture of spring with your floral dress and Kojima Tahitian necklace. I think the coral accents in the necklace are very pretty.

Sydk- the flameball necklace is gorgeous. It coordinates perfectly with the colors of the flamingos.

Eolian- Very pretty bracelet and it is so neat how you can change the placement of the pearls when wearing it to get different looks.

Back