Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Red, your soufflé pearls are perfect with your pearl/moonstone earrings & new clothes! You look fabulous!!

Me too; you all look so wonderful ... beautiful pearls, TULIPS ... fantastic, and you all made my day! Can't resist 2 shoutouts: BWeaves, I never envisioned myself wearing a shark's tooth; ever. But ooh, Time Traveler Goddess is magnificent! The size of the pearl, the ocean wave pearl carvings; she comes to life ... well named! Red, Fabulous choices today; the new OSKA choices are lovely colors and patterns, and SO perfect with your jewelry ... beautiful colors on you too! Thank you all :)

Jeg your goldens are beautiful and I am so happy you got to see those beautiful tulips. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

AZflygirl- thank you for the shout out to healthcare workers. That was very kind of you. Your Tahitians are so colorful, I can see why the stylist was mesmerized.

BWeaves- the Goddess is beautiful and unique. Such a wonderful piece.

86Corvettegirl- How exciting to drop the top and wear your Kanaloa. The new outfit, soufflé pearls and cookies look great.

I haven't been wearing pearls to work. I am off for the next few days and will be able to wear my much loved strands.

Thank you so much for all the nice comments, 86C, Charlotta, SydK, eolian pearls, Red, BWeaves, CathyKeshi, and Gemandpearlover!
86C, sounds like the best outing- top off, sun out, Kanaloa on...:D
Red, splashing new OSKA to go with your pearls. The scarf, too!

GRRRR, my pipes are leaking again, but at least we caught it before it flooded the house. Same place as last year. Same time as last year. My pipes always want to ruin my pearl budget. I have to replumb the entire house.

But I dressed up fancy today. White T-shirt. Perfect pearl drops and SS tin-cup from Kojima. Natural white Hanadama rope from PP. Greg Who hanging off Aunt Love's Blue Lagoon strand. The clasp is small enough to go through those big bails. (I wrote BAILS, right?)

ECD16EA1-54A3-4D05-9E68-F7D1B47347AC_1_201_a.jpg

64477ED4-ABB0-425E-AB65-BB22D119ECD3_1_201_a.jpg

Yes, Gemandpearlover & Jeg! It was so much fun riding with the top down! I wish we could have stopped & shopped at some little antique shops but they were closed.
BW, you look wonderful in all your pearl glory! So sorry to hear about the pipes. They can be such a pain.

At least you do look gorgeous in your pearls Bweaves. Can't they just change the pipe piece that’s broken. Why do they have to replumb the whole house? Also no guarantee on the pipes they fixed last year. They ought to last more than one year.

Yikes, BWeaves, leaky pipes ... oh, that's distressing. We had a waterfall in the kitchen a few days ago; that was NOT a planned feature of Walter's upstairs plumbing repair ... Nor was the waterfall that poured out across the back fender of my vintage camper last fall; I'm still traumatized by that one! I'm so glad you included the picture showing the full length of your white outfit today; it really shows off the beauty of those long strands ... and that white "T" shirt is adorable!!!

25 years ago, they used a certain type of pipe, and it gets pin hole leaks when lightning strikes nearby. They didn't discover this for 20 years and now everyone who has a 25 year old house is having to replumb all the pipes. The old pipes are no longer to code.

The plumbers did fix the leak last year, but this leak is a couple of inches away from the previous leak. So it's not the plumber's fault. We should have replumbed last year when we had the first leak, but we were hoping it wouldn't happen again so soon. If this is the second leak, then we probably have leaks all over, and I don't want any more surprises.

It's always something.

My vintage camper used a type of plumbing pipe now known to turn brittle and break at unexpected and unfortunate times; many Airstream and Avion (ours) owners have re-plumbed the entire camper. I suggested this to Walter; I believe his answer was along the lines of "Walter WHO???". After last year's waterfall, he reconsidered, but now getting the parts for a camper that's in "dry dock storage" isn't worth the risks.

BWeaves your pipes just need to stop it and calm down. I cannot live vicariously through your pearls if those pipes keep acting up and impact your pearl budget. BTW- You have some of my favorite white strands posted on this forum. Just gorgeous and you wear them so well.

Thanks everyone. Walter WHO gave snort laugh. Hehehe.

I'm currently lusting after a Tahitian rope on the Kamoka site, and my pipes are keeping me in line, so far.

So sorry to hear about your pipe issue, BWeaves. :( Lucky you were able to catch it early.

I wore white pearls today, too. Chatted with a friend on the patio. White SS, bubbly necklace from Kojima, Tahitian drop pendant from Kojima.
671B63CB-629E-4E01-BF6B-0E93E691038E.jpeg

CF930F38-25F9-491F-9F4F-458A0003C351.jpeg

So sorry about the pipes BWs. But I did enjoy the chuckle from you. Gorgeous pearls too.

Jeg, love your layering. Love the sweater too- it looks so comfy!

I definitely can't keep up , who would have thought two days would put me so far behind. Undoubtably the result of everyone stuck at home, time to take photos and post them !

Everything is gorgeous - jeg the gold and white SS strand is gorgeous. I think Gold and White are my favourite combos.
Red, not just the pearls... love the new clothes and the chocolate :D And I'm still surprised that flour is still hard to find here ... no baking until I can track some down.
BWeaves - I've never been sure about the shark teeth pieces but I do appreciate the 'tribal' look. You always look fab.. and those mismatch earrings..very cool.

Thanks everyone. JEG: Love your layered white pearls and the T pendant with the indigo blue clothing.

Yesterday I picked up three sacks of freshly ground flour from a local mill. One advantage of living in the historic land of flour. Today DH is preparing dough for me to make brötchen later today.

20200421_095232.jpg

20200420_172218.jpg

In the meantime I haven't been wearing my pearl rings much due to all of the hand washing. So I pulled out this beauty to admire and share. Burmese SS pearl set in blue sapphires by TLee in Minneapolis. Outside and inside views.

20200421_104558.jpg

20200421_104530.jpg

Back