Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks, 86C and Gemandpearlover!

86C, wow, you got a lot done!! Please send some motivation my way...

Gemandpearlover, you have the best variety of strand lengths for your double layers!

Beautiful strand of Tahitians, AzFlyGirl! You have quite a collection of T’s!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. Gemandpearlover, I like your layering, and the white pearls are so pretty with that dark green. Fingers crossed that there is no influx!
Azflygirl, congratulations on the end of your quarantine! Such scary times. The bronze strand is is also stunning and such an unusual colour, but I must admit that I cannot stop looking at that silver strand - that luster!
Bweaves, Walter Who is gorgeous and looks right at home with those strands.

Oh another thread I disparaged brown gems, but AzFlyGirl's bronze Tahitians are gorgeous. I bite my tongue.

Also, I sort of have a brown gem today. My Kamoka Pelagic Time Traveler arrived today. It's a carved pistachio 10mm Tahitian pearl and a fossil shark's tooth from the Miocene Epoch (approximately 23 to 5 million years old). I have dubbed her The Goddess.

IMG_8029.jpg

I'm so not a shark's tooth person, but I'm in love with the pendant, so I had to put it on immediately. I feel like she's waving at me.

IMG_8031.jpg

I'm also wearing my Miki yellow gold huggies, and two Tahitian tin-cups from Kojima. The shorter one is ombre' with the colors getting lighter towards the pendant.

IMG_8026.jpg

Yesterday I wore my Miki white gold huggies. The pearls are slightly different between the two pairs of earrings. The white gold pearls are very white and slightly bigger, but the yellow gold pearls are pinked and slightly smaller.

IMG_8020.jpg

AzFlyGirl, your bronze Tahitians are beautiful!

Love the Goddess, BW. She looks wonderful on you!!

Today, hubby & I are going to go for a drive just to get out of the house so I'm wearing my light GSS strand with my strand of Fiji pearls I got from Cees. Also wearing my favorite GSS ring & a GSS/WSS bypass bracelet.

Attachments

• Fiji Tahitians GSS.jpg
    Fiji Tahitians GSS.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 29
Bweaves, the Time Traveler/Goddess is really cool. It works well with on that necklace, too!

86C, really pretty layers for your drive by today!

I got to do something fun this week. A friend invited two of us over for a patio play date. We stayed in a social distance triangle and enjoyed the weather and garden. I knew they would be dressed casually, but they know I am unpredictable. I decided to dress for a garden party since I haven’t worn much of anything fun these days... Wearing my little h seed pearl earrings and Golden SS pearls from PP Ruckus.
0F375285-D202-4653-B50F-F8749860FAEE.jpeg

18D28A5F-943F-4FC7-AA87-D90CAC34F2FB.jpg

Thanks, BW & Jeg. It was a nice drive & it was good to look at some different scenery. I'm getting stir crazy at home. Kanaloa is wanting to get out so I'll have to figure out a trip for him. LOL

Jeg, you look lovely for your garden party. You're perfectly dressed & accessorized with you little h earrings & Ruckus GSS necklace!

BW, 86C , Jeg and Syd, thank you for your kind comments.

BW, the 'Goddess' is lovely. And a chameleon ! The intricate carving is so pretty. In the picture of her in the box, she looks like a sultry charcoal. Then the minute you wore it with your shirt and other strands, she shines in green, and the sharks tooth, even has blue/aqua on the bottom tip. She is lovely indeed.

86C, Those two strands look very nice together, as they complement each other. The lighter color GSS looks beautiful on your skin tone. Never thought of that color, or Champagne for myself, but after seeing your strand, I will definitely be checking them out!

Jeg, you dressed perfectly for a garden party! Love the attire, and the rope is perfection. Looks so good with your beautiful floral dress.

Today I am posting a photo that made me happy. It T necklace is a baroque multi-color from Pearl Paradise, during a sale a while back. In February, for my dear friend's birthday celebration, our yearly ritual is to go to Chanel for our makeup done, then go out for a day of shopping, happy hour and dinner at a favorite restaurant. As I sat in the chair having my makeup applied, the makeup artist and friend kept saying how amazing my necklace looked, the colors were exquisite. I had no idea, until I turned looking in the mirror. Sure enough they glowed and looked stunning. So when the artist was done, I took a selfie, NOT of my makeup, but of my T necklace! Who would have thought, department store lighting, would be a pearl enhancer. lol

I know I am on a roll with my Ts, lately.........promise soon to get to some of my other lovely pearls. :rolleyes:

PP Shaken not stirred 4.jpg

Last edited:
AzFlyGirl. Never apologize for wearing too many T's!!!! Those are lovely.

Rainy today, so I'm not sure how the light is. But of course, I had to wear The Goddess and mismatched Tahitian studs from Kamoka.

4132477D-4AF4-449A-9277-815FC2132844_1_201_a.jpg

BWeaves. Thank you. I get on rolls sometimes and wear all Ts, all akoya or all FW s for a while, eventually moving on. Lately since I was in quarantine, not dressing up, no makeup and ponytails. lol Exception will be tonight. My dear friend (and neighbor) is having a small dinner in her lovely garden. There will only be 3 of us, and we will easily keep our social distance. It will be delightful to dress up and wear pearls again!

The 'Goddess' looks wonderful, and again the colors seem to change with your shirt. So cool! I like the pairing with your Kamoka earrings. You look lovely. :)

Thanks 86C, BWeaves and AzFlyGirl! Love your Tahitians AzFlyGirl and BWeaves!

I wore my Traveling Pearl today as we drove around the tulip fields. Bunny has her own that never comes off.
E3087102-4A81-463F-9403-DE590A213BDD.jpg

3611FF3A-DDBF-4688-B61D-E5053EACA192.jpg

D0B0384C-7F9C-47F5-82C7-2612741A3650.jpg

AzFlyGirl, love the colors of your T's. You can never have too many Tahitians!

BW, The Goddess is definitely you!!

Jeg, those tulip fields are beautiful! The Travelling Pearl goes to some beautiful locations!!

Today, hubby & I went for a long drive in the mountains today. We took the top off the Vette & really enjoyed the sunshine. So, Kanaloa was able to get out & about!

Attachments

• Kanaloa in seclusion.jpg
    Kanaloa in seclusion.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 35
There you all go again posting gorgeous pearls. I can't keep up. Lets see:
Red, gorgeous tahitians. It's so fun seeing the original glamour photos. These days I always saves those photos, I didn't do that before. On most shops the photos disappears as soon as you buy the pearls ...
Jeg, you have the lovliest pearls and outfits. I especially love that golden south sea rope you got on the last ruckus. The luster is just amazing, and those tiny seedpearls in the little h earrings. Beautiful earrings. And those tulipfields, my tulips are just opening up. Not all at the same time. I have a mess of tulips and daffodils in my rose flower bed, it's gloriously colorful.
AzFlyGirl, your light silver tahitians from Cees are beautiful on you. I love my silver tahitian strand from Cees as well, so much that I had to restring it this week. Your bronze tahitians are gorgeous as well. Really stunning. I have some loose bronze pearls, 3 I think, they are really beautiful. And I love your multicolored baroque tahitians. Multicolored tahitians are my go to for when I don't know what to wear. They work with everything.
SydK, classics are always great. I save my good akoya strand to give to my sons bride whenever he decides to get married, since the clasp on this vintage piece is dated the same year as he is born. I use to wear it a lot, then discovered tahitians and south seas...
BWeaves, your new pendants are lovely. It really looks like the goddess is waving.
Gemandpearlover, you are on a freshwater roll. They just keep getting prettier. I am not that lucky. Recently I decided that I hate my two freshwater ripple strands, they are unsorted at the moment in a bowl of other pearls I don't like, mainly in the same colorfamily. They look pretty on photos and in very overcast light only. They have to stay in that bowl until better behaved.
86Corvettegirl, Kanaloa is always breathtaking, but my eyes went straight to that Fiji and light golden south sea combo. Those south sea pearls are gorgeous on you.

Aargh, I am (metaphorically) dying from an overload of glamour and visions of the great outdoors after spending so much time at home!
Jeg, you look wonderful, and that SS strand is just impeccable in every respect. The tulip photos are beautiful, thanks for sharing.
Bweaves, Kanaloa is fab as always. The drops hanging from his tentacle are gorgeous.
Bweaves, The Goddess is so cool and really suits you. I’d never paid much attention to the time traveller pieces, but now that I’ve seen your pendant, I’m eyeing the earrings.
Azflygirl, you will hear no complaints about too many T strands from me! And thank you for sharing the lovely story behind that photo. I adore multicolour Ts. And I know the photo isn’t about makeup, but that lipstick is terrific on you.

BWeaves you got the Goddess!!! I love love LOVE the time traveller pieces and am so happy I will get to see my favorite Goddess in action! She is the loveliest!

Love everybodys pearls, Azflygirl your silver tahitian strand from Cees converted me to silver pearls! Cees will have so many new requests for these now, I’m sure!

And Kanola!!!! I would just wonderously gape at you if I met you wearing this treasure 86Corvettegirl! Looks like it came from a royal vault, such an incredible piece!!!

Oh and Jeg, I am such an fan of your pearl collection and style! Always a pleasure to see your pictures!

SydK talking about lipsticks :) I never got to tell you but a while back you posted a pic of your beautiful fireball pendant and you were totally rocking it wearing a greta shade of red lipstick!

Tulips, the Goddess, garden parties and great news from AZ. Thank you all for the wonderful messages and the kind comments.

I took advantage of a discount code and free shipping and splurged on a new OSKA outfit. Top Lissina and Matia trousers in Hemp. White souffle necklace from PP and moonstone, SS pearl and diamond earrings from Stephen Vincent Design.

20200419_144146.jpg

20200419_125951.jpg

20200419_144258.jpg

So I was all dolled up today to take delivery of two cases of chocolate chips from the Fed Ex man. Hubby came home a few days ago saying the grocery store was out, so I made the order. Tomorrow I'm scheduled to pick up 15 pounds of flour from a local mill. Happy to keep a local grinder in business.

20200419_134533.jpg

Rotating (as if you don't know what chocolate chips look like...)

20200419_134533r.jpg

OMG, I'm sure I'm going to accidentally leave someone out. BUNNY has her own PEARL! I love it. Kanaloa is magnificent! Souffle's and moonstones and new clothes. I love it all.

Back