Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks, Jeg & Charlotta. I enjoy wearing this soufflé necklace. It has a matching bracelet that I can add to make it longer in length. It's quite comfortable to wear, too.

Love your T pendant, Jeg. Simple & light; perfect for walks.

Wonderful pearls, folks. Love the white souffles, Walter Who is a spectacular pendant, and love jegs walking pendant.

I wore my new aqua Kamoka studs with my Rikitea blue body Tahitians for my afternoon walk. Love my blues.

20200414_163945.jpg

Thanks so much, Charlotta, 86C, and Red!

I love your blues, too, Red! :p

BWeaves ... LOL LOL LOL ... and you look beautiful wearing the WHO's, they each look terrific with their siblings! The green on the Walter Who is brighter than I imagined; very nice. It's been a rough week here; the peals of laughter and uncontrolled giggles over Walter Who have been unexpected delights :)

Your blue pearls looks lovely on you Red, I love blue pearls as well, blue anything really.

Oh wow. 86C, great soufflé's . They look like clouds. JEG, that's a stunning pendant. Red, love your new blue Tahitians. Gemandpearlover, beautiful ripples.

Cathy, I'm glad I'm Walter Who is giving you the giggles. It makes me smile every time I think of The Who Brothers, too.

I'm in a blue mood today, too. Blue Baroque Akoyas from PP, and drops from Kojima.

IMG_8010.jpg

Those ripples looks great on you Gemandpearllover.
Your blue akoyas are lovely Bweaves, it must be catching. I put my silver tahitians with blue overtones and my turquoise and pink tahitian studs in my temporary jewelry box for tomorrow (I leave the house at 5am, so I always prepair the day before). I restrung the silver tahitians today, the tread looked worn, so admired all the pearls closely.

Love the T studs, Red!!
Beautiful ripples, Gemandpearlover!
Love the blues, BW! The Who brothers make me smile too!

Thank you for the compliments on the blues.

Today's walking pearls---my Tahitian strand from PP's sale in September 2014. The Tahitian studs were selected by me in person at PP.

20200415_155159.jpg

20200415_155233.jpg

A couple of glamour photos; mine is the front stand in the wave photo. The other photo is after stringing.

5463.jpg

5466.jpg

Gemandpearlover, you have a wonderful collection of big freshwaters!

BWeaves, beautiful blues!

Red, love your combinations of colorful T’s!

I had to go out today. Wearing another tin cup made with pearls I found at Pearls By The Bay. The pearls are a coppery green and the pendant pearl has a natural hole perfect for using as a pendant.
AAF28E2B-D173-4020-A87D-83F4B7349C0A.jpeg

D5FFF876-15A2-42CB-98B3-91BB87254685.jpeg

0FD73F4F-9BA1-4AC7-A76B-53CCE2FCF052.jpeg

jeg- what a beautiful beautiful photo ! And of course the pearls are beautiful too... love the necklace with the pecan pearl !
BWeaves fabulous in ropes ! And I've always like the diamond hoops with a dangle.
86Corvette- Can never beat a big white south sea pendant !! ( unless its ombre Tahitians)
Sarahsmile - the double looks lovely - such a classic

Ladies, you make me smile, looking at all the beautiful pearls, you lovelies wear each day.

Jeg, I love the pendant, and this PbyB tin cup. Lovely. Your daily walks look devine.

Gemandpearlover, those are lovely ripples. I am a true die hard ripple fan.

Red, my oh my, your new T earrings are spectacular, and look fantastic with your blue overtone T strand. Love them together. And loving your baroque T strand. It picked up the aubergine and cherry colors worn next to your purple sweater. Splendid

BWeaves your blues look so nice on you. You wear them perfectly.

Not too long ago I purchased a gorgeous baroque, light silver Tahitian strand from Cees. I did not have anything close to this color Tahitian. The strand looked lovely in the photo, and when it arrived it was nothing short of amazing in luster and color. Truly exquisite, so lustrous it looks metallic ! Very happy with my new strand, and it will wear well with my other Ts. :D
ATTACH]73744[/ATTACH]
Cees Baroque silver T  2.jpg

Attachments

• Cees Baroque silver T 3.jpg
    Cees Baroque silver T 3.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 31
Oh, beautiful pearls everyone! Red and Bweaves, those blues are killing me! 86C, you’re always so glam! Jeg, what a great pendant, and that sage green is so nice on you. Sarahsmiles, your wedding pearls are beautiful. And G&Plover, your freshwater collection is unparalleled.

I reached for the classics today - baroque akoyas on cashmere. Tricky to capture the luster in photos. I rarely wear these - they were always a bit too formal for my lifestyle, plus I discovered Tahitians - but after a few weeks in trackpants, I felt like wearing something a bit fancier today :)
D681AB5C-D46F-4C77-B71D-20820F219494.jpeg

Oh, Azflygirl, I didn’t see your post before I posted. What a ravishing silver strand, and it looks wonderful on you - well chosen!
A good strand of silver Tahitians has just zoomed to the top of my wishlist!

Red, great T's. JEG, cool tin-cup. AZflygirl, beautiful blues. I'm a sucker for blues. SydK, love a classic akoya and baroque akoyas often look even better than perfect round ones. I love cashmere and white pearls.

Today it dropped to 60F. Tomorrow it will be back up in the 80s or 90s.

I'm wearing the restrung Tahitians from PP, the All-Josh 2019 Harvest strand from Kamoka, and Walter Who hanging off an enhancer.

2E46F8E0-AE70-4CE5-8B6B-EBFCBE03B92E_1_201_a.jpg

Thanks so much Katbran, AzFlyGirl, Syd, and BWeaves!:eek:

AzFlyGirl, oooo, those sliver T’s! I love them!

SydK, you can never go wrong with the classics. I know what you mean about wanting to dress up. I normally love wearing dresses so it’s been weird hanging out at home in an oversized T-shirt.

BWeaves, The Who Brothers are a hit. They are going to be so versatile and also very showy!

Jeg- That gorgeous tin cup strand with pendant looks perfect with your outfit. The pendant pearl is a work of art.

AZflygirl- Those are some of the prettiest Tahitians I have ever seen. The color reminds me of high luster silver/blue Akoya pearls. That is a very special strand.

Sydk- Those are beautiful Akoyas. I think you are rocking them with casual wear clothes.

BWeaves- Your pearls are fabulous as always and you always know just how to layer them to achieve your special looks.

Today I am just wearing lowly FW pearls with a forest green T-shirt and yoga pants. My saltwater pearls I suspect will be more interesting to me when the weather warms up. We woke up to snow and braved the biting winds to take our dogs for their daily walk. The sun was shining so that was nice. The next few days I will be working long hours as we prepare for a surge of patients which I hope will not come. Endless but much needed preparation to keep the community safe.

IMG_5627.jpg

Red, those are great T's!!
Jeg, I love the coppery green colors & that pendant is splendid!!! Such a unique shape.
Love those silver T's, AzFlyGirl!! Such luster!!!
SydK, you can never go wrong with classic Akoyas! Yours are beautiful & look almost round!!
BW, I love those strands together & Walter Who looks right at home!!
Gemandpearlover, your freshies look wonderful on you!

Today, it's no jewelry. I've been busy with laundry & some spring cleaning. With hubby home all day, it's really hard to get my spring cleaning done cause he's constantly interrupting me. I did get the windows cleaned, the vacuuming done & the filters changed out for the furnace & the return air vents. It's suppose to rain this weekend so I plan on going through some of the clutter that has piled up.

Ladies, you make my day with all your pearl lovelies!!

Thank you, for all the kind comments on my new silver T strand. I must admit, when I first saw the strand, the color and luster look more like a South Sea pearls, than Tahitians. But wow, they really are incredible and I am so happy I splurged on that strand.

I have not been on PG much lately as been quarantined for 7 days. I am feeling grateful today, as yesterday was my last day of quarantine, and I am free to self-isolate again. Being very careful, as this was a bit of a scare truthfully. Though fearful in the past two month since I continued to work, reality gobsmacked me with the quarantine! Needless to say, this has allowed me to deeply think of the situation, and I decided to take a emergency leave through the end of May. I am somewhat relieved after this decision, and came through my scare.

Gemandpearlover, I want to thank you for doing all you are doing during this pandemic ! The hard fight is being fought, and I want you to know how much appreciation I have what you are doing. The reality of my quarantine really set in, and I am grateful for all the medical community, who work tirelessly each day to help with this horrible pandemic! THANK YOU !

BWeaves, I love the layered two T strands, they look lovely together. As well as the 'who' brothers, are delightful and look great paired with your strand.

Gemandpearlover, your FWP look lovely on you. I must admit I enjoy my FWP strands and enjoy wearing them. Nothing lowly about them!! :rolleyes:

SydK, your baroque akoyas look very elegant. Love those baroques as you can really dress them up or down! They are chameleons.

With my time off, I will try to post more photos, since I will have some time again. :) I have purchased a couple of strands in the past year, I have not posted, so now I will be able to photograph them and share. I need the practice of taking these photos, as I am not very good with capturing their true beauty.

So today, I am posting a Kojima necklace I purchased from Sarah. This beauty has lovely dark charcoal body color, with a bronze like overtone. Unique. I thought this strand would be great as a choker , as to layer with my other Ts.
Kojima Elephant Charcoal bronze T.jpg

Last edited:
Back