Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Loving everyone’s pearls. Bweaves, the all-Josh strand looks amazing on that turquoise top.

Today, I pulled out my blue Akoyas for some love.

Wearing my blue Akoyas

Thanks so much CathyKeshi, 86C, Marianne, Katbran, SydK and Gemandpearlover!

You can never go wrong with the classics, SydK! Gemandpearlover, you always look so neatly layered- beautiful freshies! BWeaves- nice look for your conference calls, and 86C, wow, you look so dressed up! Me, I am barely combing my hair these days.

Out for a dog walk. I don’t get very far with a dog who thinks going for walks is an act of animal cruelty. She runs and hides when she sees a leash, and I have to carry her a block from the house or she will try to dig in and not move.:confused: She obviously doesn’t know she’s a dog.
Wearing a Kamoka tin cup.
Wearing Kamoka tin cup

Kamoka tin cup laid flat

You’re all such a pearly inspirations. I mostly seem to be wearing either my nighttime pajamas or my daytime pajamas. Today, because hair salons are closed, I colored and cut my own hair. I felt so energized with the grey gone that I put on lipstick, a fwp pendant and earrings and walked down to the mailboxes instead of waiting until dark and driving in my pajamas.

Hours of con calls today. Nana's pearls. I ended up swapping out Nana's earrings for my white gold Miki huggies because they are more comfortable under my headset. But here's what I looked like in the morning.

Wearing Nana's pearls today

I ended up swapping out Nana's earrings for my white gold Miki huggies because they are more comfortable under my headset

Thanks, Jeg. Not dressed up at all. :rolleyes: Hair is pulled back & baseball cap is on, jeans, no bra, & barefoot! You look very nice for a dog walk. I'll have to get out my Tahitian tin cup out tomorrow.

BW, you look great. I love Nana's pearls!!

Last edited:
Bweaves I love when you bring out your Nana’s pearls! That necklace looks rich, elegant.

Jeg, would an update for her pearl collar pique her interest. Winter pearls away, spring paraded across her eyes ?

86C, you look so glam!
Jeg, lol about your dog, but your tin cup is beautiful.
Bweaves, I’ve always admired nana’s necklace - there’s something rather soignée about that clasp. I’ve given up on earrings now that I’m spending so much time in conference calls with headset on.
Cheapo silver Tahitians from Wen today. They’re pretty and shiny, but for a supposedly 16-inch strand, it is very short - I’ve knotted it and added a two-inch extender, and I’d say it’s only just 16 inches now. But they were very inexpensive and are largely unblemished, so I probably got what I paid for.
silver Tahitians from Wensilver Tahitians from Wen

Wow Ladies, you are looking fabulous. With everyone in self isolation, you dress very fashionable and the pearls are lovely !

Gemandpearlover, your FW multis are truly splendid ! Love the colors and the way you layered the strands. Perfect with the shirt color.
BW, That All Josh strand with the aqua colored shirt is amazing !! Wow
86C, Love your blue akoya layering, and with the shirt they are perfections.
Jeg, Love love love your Kamoka tin cup. Those Ts are so lustrous and with the variation of colors, they look heavenly.
Sydk, Your T strand is superb with your blouse. It brings out the luster and color in the pearls. Lovely

Thank you ladies, for giving my smile of the day !! :)

Sometimes I forget what I have. :rolleyes: I forgot about my pastel Tahitian drop necklace so I paired it with drop white SS earrings for today.

pastel Tahitian drop necklace paired it with drop white SS earrings

BWeaves, SydK, 86C, you look so stay at home stylish! I am only getting dressed for dog walking these days, and with a dog who dislikes walking so much, we don’t even break a sweat. :rolleyes:

Tahitian necklace and bracelet from Te Hotu Mana, Hawaii.
Tahitian necklace and bracelet from Te Hotu Mana, Hawaii

Tahitian necklace and bracelet from Te Hotu Mana, Hawaii laid flat

So many gorgeous pearl pieces that I have a hard time catching up. You all look lovely.

Thanks 86C! The colors of those Tahitians are really vivid.

More dog walks and simple pendants/necklaces-
A necklace from Tahiti Pearl Market, Hawaii. I chose the setting and loose pearls for this necklace. They have since closed their Hawaii location.
A necklace from Tahiti Pearl Market, Hawaii

They have since closed their Hawaii location

A Tahitian tin cup I made-
A Tahitian tin cup I made

A Tahitian tin cup I made laid flat

So many beautiful additions from 86Corvettegirl, BWeaves, Sydk and Jeg. I am so in love with how you ladies wear your pearls.

Thanks Charlotta and Gemandpearlover!
A reason to get dressed today- heading out for groceries. I made these pearl and beaded strands last year with seashells from some of my favorite beaches.
pearl and beaded strands with seashells from some of my favorite beaches

pearl and beaded strands with seashells from some of my favorite beaches

And still making masks. I noticed more people are starting to wear them around here.
And still making masks

Back