Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

It's going to be close to 100F this week in Florida. Getting out my summer pearls.

Reborn necklace and earrings wore with a Kojima feather pendant. I'm not sure these two necklaces work together, but I liked them with the fish on the blouse.

Reborn necklace and earrings wore with a Kojima feather pendant. I liked them with the fish on the blouse.

BWeaves you look lovely and your pearl necklaces look light and fresh. Perfect for the warm weather you are having. It is rainy and chilly today. Took the dogs on a hike and worked out in the yard for a bit. Natural color pondslime pearls seemed like the perfect choice to wear today.

Natural color pondslime pearls

Natural color pondslime pearls

I kike those two necklaces together, Bweaves, and love your combo, too, gemandpearlover. Such stylish layering ��

Hi Ladies.

Just catching up today, and looking at all the wonderful pearls everyone is sporting. It has been a little hectic in my neck of the woods, so finally was able to enjoy looking through PG today.

Cathy Keshi, your new pearl pendant is opulent ! The glow and the design is stunning. The chain just brings out the colors in the pearl wonderfully.

Pearl Dreams, One of my favorite color combos with pearls, are turquoise. The colors bring out the best in each, and look like a piece of heaven together. When moving I first moved to the desert southwest, I did not own any turquoise, but I did own my pearl collection. Shortly after I purchased a few piece of turquoise and lapis, and found combined with my white pearls, they look fabulous. It was like combining my ying and yang. Now I love combining these lovely southwest gems with my pearls.

Jeg, your new Hisano earrings are gorgeous ! They look lovely with the scarves you brought back from Vietnam. Cannot wait to see what necklaces, and clothing, you will pearl the earrings with in the near future. I am SURE you will look fabulous.

BW, Your reborn earrings and necklace are stunning. Love the pearls and the gold work. Just lovely !!

Gemandpearlover, The two FW necklaces, worn together are the perfect pairing. Worn with that Hunter green colored top, is a brilliant combination ! It brings out the overtones in the pearls, beautifully.

SydK, that is a glorious pendant. It looks so pretty with your shirt, and is the star of the necklace with its color and luster.

Ladies, you bring a little bit of joy to my day with your pearls. Thank you !!

Last edited:
Thank You, AzFlyGirl, you've been on my mind lately; I can't imagine. I have far more southwest New Mexico silver and turquoise from my trips to visit a cousin, and I've never mixed the 2, in fact most is sitting, unworn. You've given me courage to try mixing with pearls!

BWeaves, I LOVE those neckaces with that fabulous fish shirt. If you're still unsure, maybe try a different chain with the feather pearl, in either length or texture? But I think it looks fantastic as it is.

CathyK, Alice my friend (and colleague) you met at Sarah's event last year is the queen of mixing those gems with pearls. She has an extensive collection of turquoise, lapis and coral. She recently sent a couple of necklaces to Sarah. And Sarah reworked them with pearls, and they are stunning !! I have watched Alice mix her gems with pearls, and she inspired me to do the same. Her new pieces that Sarah added keshies to are gorgeous. And Sarah actually has now posted 2 necklaces that were all white pearls with turquoise. Lapis also looks lovely with pearls. If you have some odd pieces, take photos and ask Sarah how she can rework them with pearls. She worked her incredible art on Alices pieces !

I look forward to seeing what you might do !! :)

Very little to do today and trying to keep boredom at bay. Wearing one double strand and two single strands of baroque akoya pearls.

one double strand and two single strands of baroque akoya pearls

Thanks everyone! So happy to see so many of you in pearls. I have not been very good about wearing pearls since being shut in. I actually had to get dressed today to venture out to the grocery store. Wearing a Tahitian keshi rope with the big Kojima Tahitian drop.

I’ve been entertaining myself making face masks.
Tahitian keshi rope with the big Kojima Tahitian drop

Tahitian keshi rope with the big Kojima Tahitian drop

Well Jeg you had to be the best dressed person in the grocery store! I'm sure you were a bright spot in the store workers day. My daughter has been researching masks all week now; she's about to start up production on the kitchen island, small scale. What happens when you send a science research university librarian home to work online ... research :) She's armed with a number of studies, fabrics, filters, a chemical or 2, oddly, Citric Acid and ... SALT; who'd have thought? But well documented, and there's a possibility her paramedic husband will run out of masks soon so she's on a mission. You brightened MY day too, Jeg, so many thanks for sharing the photos!

You look fabulous in blues, Gemandpearlover! Love the multi strand look.

Jeg, I just love your mask! It's the most stylish one I've seen!!! Love the keshi with the Kojima pendant, too!

Cathy - That pendant pearl is gorgeous. I saw a tray of them in HK and was mesmerised - seriously I couldn't narrow it down to my favourite ! I think if I'd seen yours though.......
BWeaves - Those Emeralds really glow GREEN don't they !! I'm loving the close ups !
CorvetteG - Turquoise and pearls just scream SUMMER to me ! What a fabulous bracelet !
Sarahsmiles- Fabulous earrings !!
jeg- always beautiful pearls...love the Tahitian drops . They do need to be bright when one has longer dark hair . Those are perfect !

Cute mask, Jeg!
G&Plover - wow! That’s a lot of akoyas! Lovely colour.
I was as classic as classic can be in my baroque akoyas today. Neat from the neck up - lipstick and pearls - for video meetings. :)
As classic as classic can be in my baroque akoyas

Thank you, Katbran. I have a fairly large NA collection dating mostly from the 40's to the 70's. That petit point bracelet is from the 60's & the ring is from the 50's. I love turquoise & pearls. I agree that it just screams summer!

Jeg I love your colorful face mask. Well done in adding some brightness in the dark.

Sydk- Your pearls look gorgeous and go well with your top.

Today I am wearing more freshwaters. The pastel colors are a nice pick me up.

Today I am wearing pastel-colored freshwater pearls

I love what everyone is wearing.

It's super hot down here. Over 90F. Yesterday I wore my white gold Mikimoto huggies with the All-Josh 2019 Harvest necklace.

I wore my white gold Mikimoto huggies with the All-Josh 2019 Harvest necklace from Kamoka

Today I had some ZOOM conferences with clients and co-irkers, so I wore earrings that don't pinch me when I wear my headset. Kojima blue drops on topaz hoops. And The Swan made her spring debut on the white gold knit choker.

Kojima blue drops on topaz hoops.  And The Swan made her spring debut on the white gold knit choker

Back