Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Many thanks, 86Corvettegirl, Incik Boncuk, Charlotta, and sarahsmiles87 :)

JerseyPearl, I love the pendant on my chain from Venice. It didn't fit through the bail, but I bought that chain in part because it has a removable end with a threaded pin on, to fit through smaller bails, so it's perfect. It also looks very nice on a long, very smooth supple Italian snake chain but the photographer ran out of patience ;)

Sarahsmiles, those earrings are incredible; love that combination, and how perfect with your lovely sweater ... gorgeous!

CathyKeshi and Jerseypearl, that is the most gorgeous pendant! I haven't been posting for awhile, but I had to come and comment on it because there was an audible WOW! when I saw it.
Congrats! Now I need one......

Hi 2thdktr; good to see you here again. Thanks, I also had audible gasps the first time I saw a photo of these pearls, and when JerseyPearl sent me photos of TRAYS from Tucson ... well, Walter came in to ask what in heavens name all the shrieking was about LOL. I feel so blessed to have had her choose this pearl for me, and I could never thank Jersey Pearl enough :) P.S ... Yep, you need one ;)

Thanks so much Marianne, JillM, 86C, and Sarahsmile87! I need to go back and finish seeing the rest of the country. It’s a beautiful place with beautiful people.

Sarahsmile87, I love your earrings and they are so cheery with your sweater.

CathyKeshi, what a seriously gorgeous pendant. It’s quite fabulous.:p

One more pic of bunny and traveling pearl meeting a dragon carved by a famous water puppet artist.
bunny and traveling pearl meeting a dragon carved by a famous water puppet artist

I posted this in the other thread, so I am repeating the Little h soufflé earrings with matte gold findings I purchased. The Indigo scarf is from a shop in Hanoi that creates Shibori works of art.
Little h soufflé earrings with matte gold findings

I did get outside today. I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear pearls or Native American Turquoise, so I am wearing both. LOL I hope the pic doesn't flip.

Wearing pearls and Native American Turquoise

Well...the pic is upside down but shows right side up on my computer. Sorry folks. I don't know how to fix it.

Thanks 86C! Wow, you really dressed to go out. I’ve been wearing my new earrings, but no pictures since I’m slobbing it with an oversized T-shirt.

Here’s the other pair of Little h earrings. Dangly Tahitians with rubies. Also with another scarf from Vietnam. I was happy to see the bright rainbow colors of the Tahitians when I unwrapped them because Dangly T’s can disappear in my hair. They are very colorful.:eek:
Here’s the other pair of Little h earrings. Dangly Tahitians with rubies. Also with another scarf from Vietnam.

Here’s the other pair of Little h earrings. Dangly Tahitians with rubies.

Oh, Jeg, those earrings are delightful!!! And don't worry about slobbing it. Since I've been staying home these past couple of weeks, I've worn Kanaloa with my pajamas!! :D

Last edited:
JEG, I love the pearl in a pearl earrings, too. I keep eyeing the pendant necklace, as well.

But I have this one, and I'm wearing it today with a dusty purple T-shirt and emerald earrings.

I have this one, and I'm wearing it today with a dusty purple T-shirt and emerald earrings.

These certainly perk up the day! It was 30* warmer here yesterday. It’s only 37* today, and sort of overcast. The cold is fine but the overcast, nah, not so happy. All the bright colors here are invigorating, very uplifting.

Beautiful new earrings Jeg.
Turquoise is such a happy gemstone and you look great 86Corvettegirl, I hope that you have recovered from your fall.
Your little h pendant and tincup looks great Bweaves.

Thanks, Charlotta. I'm getting there. The bruising is slowly but surely going away every day.

BW, I love your little h emerald pendant so much!!! I'm always pleased to see you wear it!!

Jeg, I forgot to mention how lovely that cashmere scarf from Vietnam is; that coral is so pretty, and pearl-friendly!

BWeaves, it's always a thrill to see the emeralds and pearls in their glory ... the chain, oooh, that chain!

Back