Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

It's nice to get caught up and see all the great combinations. :) Wonderful pearls, all.

Hello, all my Pearl Lovelies!! It's been a while since I have been on the thread. You all look so beautiful in your pearl treasures. Keep those pics coming because I love seeing all of them. I have been neglectful in taking pics lately. But I will say Kanaloa has been enjoying himself being out & about, especially during Mardi Gras!

Been a while since I caught up with this thread and wow! Incik I love those earrings, BWeaves your layering skills are enviable and Gemandpearllover that strand!

BWeaves, there is a lady at work who wears the signature pearl choker and studs... she always looks amazing! I tend to mix and match with the other jewellery I have. One day it's pearl studs with a silver pendant necklace, another day it can be a strand with tiny diamond studs or small silver hoops.

Today it was the metallic freshwater dangles by themselves, styled with jeans and a T shirt. Some not too great ear shots but am a little tired after driving back (partner had a couple of beers at lunch).

metallic freshwater dangles styled with jeans and a T shirt

metallic freshwater dangles by themselves

Also this is not helping my desire for the Tahitian Harmony pendant I saw on PP. Next sales time...

Also this is not helping my desire for the Tahitian Harmony pendant I saw on PP. Next sales time...

IrisSL, your white pieces are classic and sweet. By the way, Kamoka Pearls is currently having a pendant sale. I see someone has already snapped up the amazing-looking 14.8mm peacock pendant!

Lovely pearls, everyone. Gemandpearllover, the Drama strand looks great against your fair hair and complexion. BWeaves, I love your layers, you always do it so well. Incik, that white freshwater ring is so elegant in its simplicity.

I have been testing out a new bracelet at the office. I like it!

testing out a new bracelet at the office testing out a new bracelet at the office - wrist closeup

IrisSL, your earrings looks really nice. Sometimes when the weather is very hot I only wear earrings. We had a 3 months heatwave in sweden 1 1/2 years ago. My strands didn't get much use.
Ann G, that bracelet is gorgeous. I have to make more bracelet, I only have one pearl bracelet at the moment.

This is such a great thread. So many beautiful and becoming pearls on you all recently. Incik, it’s nice to see that honey pendant “in real life.” I think it’s a wonderful design.

I might not get out of athleisure clothes today, but, inspired by the photos here, I’m still going to put on some pearls and enjoy them.

Wishing everyone a good weekend. :)

Wow, just catching up with this thread. Amazing looks ladies !!

Incik Boncuk, your classic white pearls with the strong pink color, is gorgeous. I love classics and simplicity ! Your 'honey' pendant is lovely.

Gemandpearlover, Oh my goodness, I was mesmerized by your Drama strand. That is one amazing T necklace. The color and size is luxurious !!

BWeaves, Seeing your Coral Atoll Strand still has me drooling each time you wear it. It is so very versatile. It looks incredible against all the clothing you have worn in your posts. The colors are exquisite and that Kamoka necklace is brilliant. The white and blue sweater is lovely. Adding your layers of white pearls is classic and elegance at its best. A splendid combination that is always in style.

Multichrome, your new bracelet is unique and beautiful. Loving the design !

Iris, the earrings are simplicity at its best. Looks lovely.

Ann G, loving the bracelet! I'm terrified of stacking my pearl bracelet next to the stainless steel cuff I always wear, so I shall live vicariously through you :p

Multichrome, you're not alone in athleisure! I had a jewellery free day in running tights and a T shirt, my excuses for no pearls or other jewellery were running and then kneading bread dough. Nevermind the fact we met friends for coffee after our run...

Also thanks everyone for the comments on the earrings! Probably should wear them more often :)

Today I am wearing a grey round Akoya strand with a baroque blue/white Akoya rope. I lengthened by baroque blue/white Akoya strand by adding more blue pearls to it.

grey round Akoya strand with a baroque blue/white Akoya rope

Keshi Day! Sea of Cortez earrings and short necklace, long necklace is Fiji keshi.

Sea of Cortez earrings and short necklace, Fijian keshi long necklace

Back