Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Incik Boncuk: I love your new earrings. My mother had a pair like that which she wore all the time. They look great with your necklace.

Last week it was freezing so my photos are from indoors. Cashmere and knitting and sequins and pearls. Mikimoto earrings. Kojima layers. Feather pearl pendant. Beachy tin-cup. Mixed tin-cup.

Cashmere and knitting and sequins and pearls. Mikimoto earrings. Kojima layers. Feather pearl pendant. Beachy tin-cup. Mixed tin-cup.

Cashmere and knitting and sequins and pearls. Mikimoto earrings. Kojima layers. Feather pearl pendant. Beachy tin-cup. Mixed tin-cup.

Sunday was chilly. Handspun wool sweater and Kamoka. Coral Atoll Tahitian necklace and black and white mismatched studs. Turkish, handwoven, silk carpet in the background.

Handspun wool sweater and Kamoka

Coral Atoll Tahitian necklace and black and white mismatched studs - Kamoka Pearls

Today it was warm. T-shirt and jeans. Kamoka Coral Atoll necklace and peacock and lavender mismatched studs. Oceans Cove TNT necklace (Tahitians and tourmalines). The lighting today was AWESOME. Look at those colors! It's hard to believe it's the same necklace as in the photos above.

Kamoka Coral Atoll necklace and peacock and lavender mismatched studs, Tahitians and tourmalines necklace Oceans Cove

Kamoka Coral Atoll necklace and peacock and lavender mismatched studs, Tahitians and tourmalines necklace Oceans Cove

Oh, Bweaves, again and forever, your spinning and weaving are exquisite! Sigh. I’d make a screensaver of your multicolorsweater. It’s gorgeous.

and those pearls, and the TnT, wow! My eyes are swooning.

Incik, you’ve got a Wow factor going as well.
Holy Cow, I’m catching up on all the looks, everyone is looking good!

Holy cow, BWeaves, I think those are the best photos of those Tahitians to date. Loving the colors of the Coral Atoll and the Tourmalines and Tahitians.

IrisSL: OOOO, a white pearl choker and studs was my go to look for many years. I still love it. I never knew that all these other types of pearls existed until I joined Pearl Guide. Now I feel like I want all different types.

Charlotta: I can't remember how big the pearls are in my new Kamoka strands, but they're big. Bigger than anything else I own, except for maybe my Pacific Pearls ripple necklace. I think the largest Kamoka pearls in both strands are around 13 or 15 mm, but there would only be one pearl in each strand which are that big. The smallest pearls are around 9 mm.

Incik Boncuk, how great to finally find the earring style you were looking for! They look great with your strand, I love the white on pink look.

BWeaves, that Coral Atoll looks amazingly different in the different lighting, wow! It looks great with both outfits. Love all your Kojima layers too.

BWeaves you look lovely and stylish no matter the weather. I love how the lighting captured the colors of your Tahitians. They are stunning.

BWeaves - Wow!! You aren't kidding about the light! Those strands are exquisite. I love all your looks, but the Tahitians have me all heart eyes.

Beautiful Turkish carpet too! I think you and I have a lot in common beyond pearls - I see a lot of handknitting in these posts! And spinning too? I am also a knitter/spinner/seamstress and former weaver. :)

Also, I now *need* some huggie hoops just like those Mikis of yours. :D I love this thread, but it's not great for my wallet!

Hi Incik Boncuk: I think we may have quite a lot in common, too!

I bought the Mikis before I discovered Pearl Paradise, Kojima, and Kamoka, Oceans Cove, Cees, etc. However, I haven't seen this particular design from any of those vendors. I like these huggies so much that I bought them in both white gold and yellow gold. They're very comfy. Great for travel, because the backs are secure and don't poke me in the neck or work loose. Plus I can sleep on them if necessary.

Wonderful pearl light Bweaves, the tahitians looks gorgeous. I also love that sweater.

Wearing today:

Tahitian "Honey" pendant, recently purchased from PP

Super simple button pearl ring purchased in Turkey this summer - assuming it's a FWP. This was before I really fell down this rabbit hole, so it never occurred to me to ask about the pearl itself - I just loved the simplicity of the ring.

Tahitian Honey pendant, recently purchased from PP

Super simple button pearl ring purchased in Turkey

Incik Boncuk: I love the Honey pendant. I was eyeing those. The ring is simple by quite pretty. It glows.

Gemandpearlover: Wow that's a drama strand. Love it.

Warm today. PP Hanadama studs and rope. Kojima South Sea and freshwater tin-cup. Mom's akoya choker. I really like this combination. I got a lot of compliments today in the ladies room from co-workers wearing jeans and t-shirts.

PP Hanadama studs and rope. Kojima South Sea and freshwater tin-cup. Mom's akoya choker.

PP Hanadama studs and rope. Kojima South Sea and freshwater tin-cup. Mom's akoya choker.

Gemandpearlover - that is such a fantastic strand. It looks great on.

Bweaves - beautiful layering!

And thank you to both. I'm a little on the fence about the pendant but will likely keep it.

BWeaves your strands are gorgeous. I love your sweater. I was just painting a canvas with 4 leaf clovers and had to do a double take when I saw your sweater- wondering if the pattern had imprinted on my brain. Lol

Incik Boncuk, your pendant is really pretty and the ring as well. Sometimes simple is the best.
Gemandpearllover, the Drama strand looks great on you. My cats are the reason that I don't wear black other than for funerals. To much maintanance.
Bweaves, you look beautiful in those white pearls. The added tincup is genious. This combination would also look great in jeans and t-shirt.

Back