Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

AZFlyGirl and Incik: love your Tahitian strands! So much color and yet also subtlety.

Last edited:
Thank you for the lovely comments, Gemandpearlover and Multichrome. I adore my new T strand. I did post the darker sister strand, on this thread, a month or so ago. These sister T strands look wonderful either on their own, or nested. Exactly what I wanted. Truly over the moon with my purchases.

Incik Boncuk, lovely T strand. So pretty with its icy, cool toned colors and beautiful luster. Appears you have been bitten by the T bug...join the crowd ! lol . All your new purchases are splendid ! (I saw the other thread with your two new T strands from the sale) If you get a chance would love to see pictures of the 'Standout' strand, when you wear it. It is a lovely strand, as well as your aubergine strand.
All three, new T strands, are lovely choices. :)

Incik Boncuk, lovely T strand. So pretty with its icy, cool toned colors and beautiful luster. Appears you have been bitten by the T bug...join the crowd ! lol . All your new purchases are splendid ! (I saw the other thread with your two new T strands from the sale) If you get a chance would love to see pictures of the 'Standout' strand, when you wear it. It is a lovely strand, as well as your aubergine strand.
All three, new T strands, are lovely choices. :)

Thank you, AzFlyGirl! I have indeed been bitten! But after buying 3 T strands in a month, I think it's time to stop acquiring for a bit and start wearing. ;) I will certainly post photos as I wear the other 2 strands. I may be able to do it this week as I have a couple things coming up. I have to admit, "The Standout" is my favorite of the three, but I'm really glad to have a variety of shapes and colors to suit any mood or outfit. :)

A little earlier this month I decided to purchase a Multicolor T strand from Cees. I had already purchased a darker color multi T in jewel tones, and decided to purchase the lighter color sister strand. I wanted it to be similar in color, but different and lighter. Something that would look good nested with my darker T strand. Well Cees did it again ! A lovely strand that has me elated as it looks great on its own or with its sister nested.

This strand has different lighter blues. From silver, to aqua, to a light to med color blue. It is lovely and has such wonderful luster. Could not be happier.

I tried hard to get the right lighting for the photos, however I just cannot seem to get the best photos from within my home. (so far nothing beats the airport parking lot ! lol) I think you will get the jest of the strand with its coloring and luster.
View attachment 72563
View attachment 72564
View attachment 72565

Whilst I was taking a few photos, I decided to post the T strand I was wearing today. I purchased it from PP last year, and it is very pretty.
It is a baroque very dark green body color T, that has lots of cherry overtones. It has great luster, though it was hard to capture the true colors and luster, inside my home when taking the photos. Much prettier than in the photos !!
View attachment 72566
View attachment 72569
View attachment 72568

How lovely & rich in colors!

Hello! This is my first post in this thread. I love looking at all the beautiful jewelry posted here, so I decided to snap some pics of my necklace on our way out to the symphony last night. The lighting at that point wasn't the best - indoor light in evening. So I'm also posting a couple pics I had taken earlier in the day, as well as the vendor photo.

I bought this strand early in January from PP. It's my birthday present; birthday isn't until the end of this month but I wanted to jump on this one as it was OOAK. It was my first foray into Tahitians, closely followed a few weeks later with two strands purchased in the Tahitian Temptation sale! I've been on a Tahitian bender. ;)

This strand was described as 8.2 - 11.7 AAA near round multicolor Tahitian necklace 18". When I received it, I was very surprised that to my eye, the pearls looked round. The actual color variation is more subdued than the glamour shot, but I love the strand. In most lights (so far in Midwestern winter) it looks silvery. But in just the right light, you can see some beautiful variation pop up.

View attachment 72589

View attachment 72590

View attachment 72591

View attachment 72592

How stunning! love the incredible luster!

Incik Boncuk- Gorgeous Tahitians- such wonderful luster and they look perfect on you.

Today I took a break from freshwaters and wore a baroque blue/white Akoya strand.

baroque blue/white Akoya strand

That is a elegant strand, Gemandpearlover !
The strands colors are perfect for your skin tone and it also lovely with your blouse.

Today I wore my new "Beautiful Bordeaux" strand from the current PP Tahitian sale. Beautiful even under a cloudy sky:

Beautiful Bordeaux Tahitian strand from Pearl Paradise

Haven't posted in a while. Been very busy. This pic may post upside down or sideways since I didn't take the pic horizontally. Anyway, today is a dreary day with rain moving in so I wore my green Tahitians with HB abalone tusk earrings.

green Tahitians with Heather Benjamin abalone tusk earrings

I love blue and white akoya combos. They seem to go with everything! And your bordeaux is definitely beautiful, Incik!

Corvettegirl, the strand matches perfectly with your shirt! What a lovely color!

Incik Boncuk, your Beautiful Bordeaux T necklace is beautiful. It looks fantastic with your skin tone. Love all the overtones in that strand !

Gemandpearllover, your akoyas are beautiful.
Incik Boncuk, that bordeaux strand is so pretty I would have a hard time taking it of. Maybe for examining it more closely.
86Corvettegirl, it's always a pleasure to see your green tahitian strand.

Hi everyone, am new here and wow so many beautiful pearls on this forum!

So this isn't much... I just started a new job with better pay and more regular hours, so what better way to celebrate than getting my first set of pearls! Decided on the 6.5-7mm freshwater set, really impressed by the quality. Only problem is that I seem to be getting the PSS itch and have been eyeing a 7.5-8mm Freshadama 16 inch choker for my birthday 😅

Apologies for the poor pictures/lighting in advance! Am being an absolute millenial fail and can't seem to flip them the right way up!

6.5-7mm freshwater set, really impressed by the quality - in office

6.5-7mm freshwater set, really impressed by the quality - in Bathroom

Welcome IrisSL. Ah, you've been initiated into the wonky photo orientation club. Happens to all of us.

You're pearls are lovely and look great on you. I can't help you PSS. I'm afraid that will only get worse, in a good way.

Welcome Iris! Lovely pearls!

I'm using my computer to flip them, but next time see if sizing them smaller before uploading makes a difference (not sure it will, but try.)

6.5-7mm freshwater set, really impressed by the quality

6.5-7mm freshwater set, really impressed by the quality

Back