Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

A quick “Aloha” from bunny and the Traveling Pearl. Enjoying the beautiful weather and good food.

A2EC3ED6-A25B-4650-B328-DB1D02FA7AE4.jpg

CCED5ACD-E0FE-46E7-93B9-03B0FEB46415.jpg

BUNNY!!!! You're in the only warm state. It's only 60 F today in central Florida.

Thank you Charlotta. They are one of my favorites.

Jeg, Bunny looks pretty happy in the 50th State ! Bunny's pearl looks right at home with the environment. I hope you are having a lovely vacation! Aloha

Aloha Bunny! Please take good care of our dear Jeg, and have lots and lots of fun!

Red, those are gorgeous T's! Your earrings are perfect drops to go with your necklace!

BW, love the pearl looks, especially the rice pearls with the dragon clasp!

AzFlyGirl, your T's look fabulous!

Aloha, Jeg & Bunny! I love to see your pics in Hawaii. I've never been but it is on our trip list!

Thank you, Gemandpearlover & Charlotta. Kanaloa was a huge hit at the USMC Birthday celebration! He fit right in with all those Marines!

BWeaves, I'm a fan of you Chinese freshwater tincup necklace!

I bought a silver/blue Tahitian strand during the latest PP sale:

IMG_8728.jpg

IMG_8725.jpg

Thank you all for the kind comments on my T's. Those Kamoka earring drops are indeed perfection. I wish I could find more of these beautifully shaped drops in my preferred 9mm size.

Annie - Tahitian Love!!! Gorgeous silver blue-green colors on those Ts. They look fantastic on you. Thanks for sharing the photos with us.

That is a great new strand, Annie!

I went to a few holiday arts and crafts shows while in Hawaii. There were lots of goodies, but I settled for a simple off-set Tahitian necklace.
54FB3DAE-2113-47DA-A84D-6A44165B3855.jpg

Worn with the Seaglass Tahitian necklace from Kojima.
05A8A593-5873-4283-9601-43B8E58F1C01.jpg

B3A065CE-08D4-4BB0-8CAA-D06914B5E31E.jpg

Jeg - Very colorful Tahitian on that new necklace. I’m thinking that the stones might be labradorite?

Thank you Charlotta, Katbran and 86C for the kind words.

Jeg your new necklace is delightful. It looks lovely layered with your SeaGlass rope. The SeaGlass necklace is one of my favorites!

Annie, your new T strand is marvelous. It has such nice symmetry, luster, and the color is delightful. Tahitian 'love' for sure.

I captured another nice photo of one of my strands recently. (of course going to work. lol) It is a Lavender CFW strand, and I manage to get a good shot showing the luster and color. It is a 10mm-13mm off round strand. It is a fun necklace to wear, and oh so girly. Feel pretty wearing it and it adds a skip to my step. lol I am definitely a girly girl, so it suits me well. I guess you can say 'pretty in pink'. Susan Selfie 17NOV19.jpg

Beautiful new strand Annie, it looks great on you.
I hope you had a nice vacation Jeg, gorgeous single tahitian.
AzFlyGirl, your strand is stunning, of course you feel like skipping.

Thank you Red, AzFlyGirl, Gemandpearlover, and Charlotta! Red, yes, the beads are labradorite!

AzFlyGirl, definitely a fun, skippy, girly necklace! The double layers are gorgeous!

Bubbly fw necklace and pearl chain from Kojima, with an Edison pendant from PP, on a diamond bail from little h.
288DA2EC-87E1-471E-99BA-1B3D501FC451.jpeg

31F9137B-8D8E-432C-AF19-4EFEC289642B.jpg

A dark Tahitian strand from a PP sale several years ago. Layered with a Tahitian pearl chain I made, and a dark T pendant from Kojima.
83DF1133-691F-47FF-9507-3DEA7EFC225F.jpg

6C99A838-3913-4D6D-B2CC-6231D4109822.jpg

Gorgeous combinations Jeg, I really like that keshi strand together with the dark tahitians.

Annie, those are stunningly beautiful Tahitians ... congratulations!

Jeg, Love the way that Tahitian is offset to the side. And, HELLO SEAGLASS !

Thank you, Charlotta and Cathy!

Myanmar SS pearls from Druzy Design, a large golden SS drop pendant from Kojima, and baby Vietnamese Akoya pearls and Akoya keshi from Hong Kong that I made into a pearl chain.
226B7E45-4476-401A-AAEF-79E51F6247FE.jpg

25A2C133-DC86-40F6-8C70-B13947CF7070.jpg

BC10EB12-8321-49BB-A674-6B9568DB52F9.jpg

OMG Jeg so many pretty things! I now want to do a necklace like your labradorite one. So lovely.

Jeg, your post just made my heart go pitter patter ! lol

So many of my favorites: The dark T strand with the Keshi pearl chain and T pendant, is perfection together. I love that dark T strand and its peacock coloration. The Myanmar strand is a favorite !! So beautiful in its luster and perfectly paired with the akoya pearl chain. Oh all delightful. Thank you for the smile of the day.

Lastly, I love the Kojima Bubbly necklace, paired with the white pearl chain and pendant!! As you know, I have the sister strands to both, in my repertoire. They look beautiful ( and better) on you :eek: As they say...'brilliant minds, think alike' . lol

Back