Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Let’s see...
965DD968-7172-49AE-9A5D-7BC3B3BE496F.jpeg
EDB67B1B-E417-42A5-8A79-34FC7BF206F2.jpeg

I love all the pearls and pictures, everyone! It was a pearl-filled weekend!

Gorgeous tahitian strands Parrot Lady, you are right though. You move an inch and the tahitians change color...
Beautiful earrings Red, you have such a lovely collection.
I hope that you had a nice trip 86Corvettegirl, your pearls are beautiful.

Thank you for uprighting the pics, Lisa c. I wish I knew how to do that.

Thanks, SYDK, BW, Jeg, & Charlotta. I wish we could have stayed longer. I had brought other pearls to wear but hubby forgot to load the garment bag that had all my tops in it. We had a great time. I ate beignets every morning & had frog legs & crawfish til I thought I would pop. The diet was completely blown. LOL It was worth it!

Everyone looks fantastic; and I agree I can't keep up with the loveliness!

86, NOLA sounds fabulous, and your Octopus was certainly an evening star!

Red, I do not remember those glorious earrings ... but I won't forget them now! Reminiscent in style/feeling of your beautiful ring I love so much, I think, even those the stones etc. are somewhat different.

It's finally cooling off. It's only been in the 80's F this past week. It's pearl time.

The Swan on a white gold knit choker. Everything Bagel rope and mixed pearl tin-cup from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_10c8.jpg

Lilypad ring from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_10ca.jpg

The Hamantaschen on white gold cable choker and white gold Mikimoto earrings.

fullsizeoutput_10cc.jpg

Kasumi and amethyst earrings and long ombre freshwater keshi rope from Kojima.
Ripples from Pacific Pearl.

fullsizeoutput_10ce.jpg

fullsizeoutput_10d2.jpg

The Swan on a slightly longer yellow gold knit choker. Blue drops from Kojima on my own hoops.

fullsizeoutput_10d4.jpg

Keshi necklace from Kojima. Reborn pearl choker and drop earrings are from a jewelry designer I don't remember.

fullsizeoutput_10d6.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely thrilled with my beautiful new 12mm Australian WSS Toki earrings that I collected from the post office this afternoon.
Put them on as soon as I got home, work clothes and all and made my husband take a couple of ear shots because I had to post them on PG asap!
Have never worn dangles before and have never had such 'large' earrings either, I have yet to be struck with PSS... please, no!

Thank you Katbran for your patience and for finding something so precious for me.

Attachments

• Toki1.jpg
    Toki1.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Toki3.jpg
    Toki3.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 22
So many inspiring combinations BWeaves and some gorgeous pearls.
Happy Huka, those earrings are gorgeous.

I absolutely love your cute ring, Bweaves!
Happy Huku your earrings are fantastic.

Happy Huku, I LOVE those earrings. My favorite style, but the pearls themselves have gorgeous orient and shape. They're just perfect.

BWeaves, glad to see you’re able to get back to wearing all your pearly goodies. Looking great!

Happy Huku, those earrings are gorgeous! They look perfect on you.

Fantastic pearl earrings, Happy Hoku. Those are stunners. Katbran has a terrific eye for gorgeous pearls.

Red, I do not remember those glorious earrings ... but I won't forget them now! Reminiscent in style/feeling of your beautiful ring I love so much, I think, even those the stones etc. are somewhat different.

Thank you for the kind comments about my "man-in-the-moonstone" pearl earrings. CathyKeshi is correct, of course. Those earrings were designed to complement my SSP, diamond and moonstone ring, created by the same designer. All the white SS pearls were purchased from Agustus, Eastern Trade Winds.

20191022_164214.jpg

20191020_170025.jpg

And, here are the loose pearls.

4351.jpg

4357.jpeg

I have two more "man-in-the-moonstone" pieces by the same designer, Stephen Vincent Design. He loves moonstone and spends hours selecting the very best carvings. The pendant is blackened silver, gold and moonstone. The ring has a few tiny diamonds as well.

20191022_164932.jpg

20191022_164245.jpg

OOOOOO, Red. I love moonstones and those man in the moonstone pieces are fantastic.

More pink pearls for me today. Kasumi pendant, mixed long tin-cup, freshwater keshi tin-cup and matching earrings, all from Kojima.

The light this time of year is great. Unfortunately, it was back up over 90F today. Tomorrow the high is only supposed to be 80F. Weird.

fullsizeoutput_10df.jpg

fullsizeoutput_10e1.jpg

Red, those are really cool pieces. I don’t remember seeing any of your moonstone pieces before, and the crescent over the Augustus SS is beautiful.:eek:

Mixed pearl strands and a silver blue Tahitian drop pendant from Kojima Pearl.
21ADA539-2712-449D-B605-A3CB465BD084.jpg

5B72442C-80A0-4555-A7A8-807C45B6BD66.jpg

1EED048A-FD72-4FF5-A858-472180D9A05F.jpg

DC511AB7-702F-4447-86D0-C0E59BFEA133.jpg

CathyKeshi, we had a wonderful time in NOLA. We took a historical carriage ride tour, a haunted tour in the French Quarter, & an airboat swamp tour. We had drinks at Jean Lafitte Blacksmith bar, heard some really good street music as well as some jazz. I recommend a trip to anyone who has never gone. So much fun!

BW, your pearls look fabulous! I am especially drawn to your ripple pearl necklace. I just love the colors & iridescence.

Happy Huku, those earrings are beautiful! They look very comfortable & you wear them so well!

Red, I love your pearl & moonstone ring!! And those earrings are so fabulous!!

Back