Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you Charlotta, 86Corvettegirl, Bcm21, and Jeg. :)

Bailey1856- I love the colors in your strands. The bronze, greenish pondslime colors are my absolute favorite.

Today I'm wearing my blue tahitian strand and studs from Pearlescence and my tahitian enhancer from Pearlsociety. I'm rather pleased with this combination.
blue tahitian strand and studs from Pearlescence and my tahitian enhancer from Pearlsociety
I still cannot believe that I have something as beautiful as this blue strand and that Wendy found this for me and also matched it with my studs I bought from her last year. I didn't sent the studs with her or anything.
blue tahitian strand and studs from Pearlescence and my tahitian enhancer from Pearlsociety
blue tahitian strand and studs from Pearlescence and my tahitian earrings purchased last year
blue tahitian strand from Pearlescence
blue tahitian strand from Pearlescence
Sunshine doesn't wash them out as much as other tahitians and they look great with jeans.

That is a gorgeous strand, Charlotta! I can only imagine how many pearls had to be sifted through to create such a beautiful strand!

I just finished knotting these freshwaters from Kongs Pearl. I hope you can see all the beautiful metallic colors in the strand, the gold doesn’t show up in the photo. I strung them with leftover small metallic lavender pearls to get a little extra length. They’re huge.

freshwaters from Kongs Pearl

Beautiful blue Tahitians Charlotta. Definitely pearl goals or maybe just pearl dreams. :)

Parrot Lady the gold, pink, green, purple, cream and blue show through on your gorgeous strand.

Beautiful pearls everyone!
Gemandpearlover, there is something really special about that mystery strand.

Very colorful and fun combinations, Bailey 1856 and ParrotLady. Bailey, your space for creating sounds so peaceful.

Charlotta, your Tahitian combination is gorgeous with that enhancer.

Thank you Parrot Lady, Gemandpearllover, SydK and Jeg. Parrot Lady, beautiful metallic freshwaters.

Beautiful strand, Parrot Lady! I have a similar strand of warm, golden metallic baroques so I know how hard it is to capture the golden orient of the luster. Yours are beautiful chameleons.

Clothes from this weekend’s graduation parties.

Wearing the champagne golden SS strand again, with a Jewelmer leather bracelet I bought at the Asia Society Museum in NYC.
champagne golden SS strand Pearl Paradise

Jewelmer gold South Sea leather bracelet I bought at the Asia Society Museum in NYC

Pastel Tahitian pearls from Druzy Design, J, Hunter Fiji bracelet from PP, Biwa station chain with a Myanmar pendant I made. I was wearing the bracelet in the photo but it must be hiding in the pocket.
Pastel Tahitian pearls from Druzy Design, Biwa station chain with a Myanmar pendant I made

Pastel Tahitian pearls from Druzy Design, J, Hunter Fiji bracelet from Pearl Paradise, Biwa station chain with a Myanmar pendant I made

Beautiful combination Jeg, you can never wear the champagne goldens to often. They are gorgeous.

Wonderful choices, Jeg. I love the pastel T's. I keep hoping Druzy Designs will put together a similar one.

Back