Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you, Pattye & BW. The panther is Sterling Silver & really sparkles. I agree that well done CZ clasps, focals, & beads do sparkle & look better than lower quality diamonds.

Keeping it simple with busy clothes. Champagne golden SS strand from PP.
Wearing Champagne golden South Sea strand from Pearl Paradise
Champagne golden South Sea strand laid flat

YES! Sometimes we all get so caught up in "darkest gold" in GSS, it's easy to forget the "early morning sunshine" look of a lovely high luster lighter gold strand ... beautiful, Jeg!

Thank you, Katbran, CathyKeshi, 86C, and Gemandpearlover! :D

I strung the South Sea Pearls in a temporary strand - I plan to lengthen it soon, and paired it with my strand of unknown salt water pearls. :)

Wearing south sea strand with strand of unknown type of saltwater pearls

Thank you Charlotta and MSC!

Gemandpearlover, your temp strand is beautiful, as well as the unknown strand!

Today is a simple denim shirt with freshwater pearl necklaces, all bought as loose pearls and made by me. It's so much fun to make your own jewelry sometimes.
 freshwater pearl necklaces, all bought as loose pearls and made by me
 freshwater pearl necklaces, all bought as loose pearls and made by me

Those two necklace are gorgeous Bailey1856. I agree it's really fun to create jewelry, redoing other things and ending up with new things. The creative process is what I like best.

Thank you 86 Corvettegirl, MrsADm,Katbran,and Charlotta!

Charlotta, it is such a great stress reliever for me. I can spend all day outside in my yard with the birds, bees, and flowers, stringing and wire wrapping and I'm in my happy place.:)

Back