Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Bweaves, your mom's mabe collection is beautiful and the pendant looks great with your gold wires.

Jeg, IMHO you wore it better! :D

Thank you so much, 2thdktr, Katbran, amti, and Jersey Pearl!! Katbran, it is a long rope, but because I didn’t want the scarf close around my neck, the rope is short of going all the way around. It tucks nicely into the weave and it stayed put while I was wearing it.

Two days in the golden SS multi strand and golden SS pendant with little h bail, from PP, Ruckus.

wearing white and gold south sea strand with golden pearl pendant

wearing white and gold south sea strand with golden pearl pendant close up

wearing white and gold south sea strand with golden pearl pendant with dress

wearing white and gold south sea strand with golden pearl pendant with dress close up

Gold south sea baroque strand with gold south sea pearl pendant on little h bale

Attachments

• 17EF9D0E-E4F9-4603-8D68-FD8DCB715DA3.jpg
    17EF9D0E-E4F9-4603-8D68-FD8DCB715DA3.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 41
Ooh, Jeg, how lovely to see absolute favorites of mine!!!! Nice memories of those GSS/WSS :) The pearl chain on the pendant is brilliant.

Jeg, how wonderful you look!! I LOVE your golden SS rope!! The luster just glows!! And your golden pendant is spectacular! I want to play in your jewelry box! LOL

Jeg your pearls are beautiful. Love the multi SS rope and your GSS pendant on the gold chain. The small pearls with the GSS Pearl stole my heart. What size are the small pearls and what are the spacers?!

Thank you, CathyKeshi, 86C, Bcm21mk, and Charlotta!

Bcm21mk, the tiny pearl chain is made up of Vietnamese Akoya pearls and Akoya keshi. In Hong Kong, Jeremy introduced Baby Nurse and I to a small boutique business owned by a Japanese family. They specialize in Vietnamese Akoya. One of the daughters put together all these temp strands of tiny pearls and keshi! I can’t remember the exact size, but maybe around 2.5-3mm. The attached photos also show a larger strand that I use as a pearl chain. Maybe around 4mm.

tiny pearl chain is made up of Vietnamese Akoya pearls and Akoya keshi

tiny pearl chain is made up of Vietnamese Akoya pearls and Akoya keshi

This was a photo I took in Hong Kong
Photo of pearls taken in Hong Kong

Me too Jeg. Did Jeremy buy any of these gorgeous strands? Ooh wouldn't it be wonderful if they showed up in a VIP launch? Nah - there would be one strand and hundreds of us trying to push the buy button. Ugh too late. Better luck next time.

I would travel to Hong Kong or Vietnam for those ... gorgeous Jeg !

Thank you, BWeaves, Marianne, Gemandpearlover, CathyKeshi and Katbran! :eek:

That G+WSS strand is knowck-it-out-of-the-park wonderful! Love the pendant with weensy pearl strand, too!

Back