Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you Charlotta and 2thdktr! Welcome home, 2thdktr- hope you were away doing something fun!

Still shoveling snow... This morning I was creating snow berms to hopefully avoid any flooding should we get too much rain on top of all this snow. It is finally doing a slow melt.

Keeping it simple again with a Tahitian strand and bracelet extender.
Click image for larger version  Name:	FC504C32-9741-48EF-8493-F8194074801D.jpg Views:	1 Size:	88.5 KB ID:	386429

Click image for larger version  Name:	A914C222-1C8E-4CD4-9367-D4520953278D.jpg Views:	1 Size:	43.5 KB ID:	386430

Last edited by a moderator:
Those colors are lovely Jeg. We got a bit of snow here in New York, not enough to cause pain, just a small annoyance.

Thanks so much Bcm21mk! It’s been an unusual winter. Fortunately the roads are clearing, but the pile up in the yard is unreal. A good excuse to stay indoors and play with pearls.

What beautiful colors those Tahitians have, Jeg!! Especially in the bracelet!! They look so lovely on you!
I wish we could get some snow. All we've gotten is rain. Hubby & I would love to take the jeep out for a snow ride in the mountains of North Ga. The sun finally came out today but it's suppose to start back raining Friday & rain through next week.

JEG: I LOVE the colors of your Tahitians. I'd love a rope like that. (OK, I love everything. My lust has no bounds.)

Thank you, Charlotta, 86C and BWeaves! The bracelet has a beautiful array of colors. It holds its color no matter the lighting. As with so many T’s, the necklace is a little more dependent on the lighting to be at its most colorful, but the luster is great.

I love everything, too, BWeaves! I love variety. Plus, I’m a collector at heart...

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Tahitians, jeg. I love seeing your pearls.

I wore my new Kamoka ring in the wonderful shade of honey-khaki with my OSKA shirt and sweater. It's hard to see with all the reflections off the pearl, but it is exactly the shade of this shirt. OSKA calls it Shirt Amil in Brass. The station necklace is made with pearls from PP and either tourmaline or color-change garnet rondelles.

20190213_172259.jpg

That Kamoka pearl is so gorgeous, Red! And the outfit ties together so nicely with the colors in the strand and ring. Hmmm, I love that Amil in Brass color with lavender. I want a floral dress in those colors!

I love the necklace and ring, Red. It's especially nice against the khaki drab shirt. That color and olive really show off pearls nicely.

Thank you, all. I've gone a bit crazy over this OSKA Fall-winter collection since the colors are right in my wheelhouse. Unfortunately for jeg, the styling is not very flower fairy.

I love the colors in your collection of OSKA you’ve been showing. Even though we have opposite coloring, I would wear all of them. (With a few more layers, or fluff, that is)

Thanks for the gorgeous eye candy, jeg and Red! I need to see something besides white :)

I'm getting a massage today so no jewelry til I get home but had to snap a neck shot of my 9.5-10mm baroque Akoya necklace!!

Attachments

• 20190214_131550.jpg
    20190214_131550.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 19
Thanks Marianne!!

That’s a beautiful new strand, 86C- enjoy!!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

The roads have cleared just in time for a tea party. Since I have had so many snow days to prepare, I had time to take some photos, too! Wearing my freshwater strand from Hong Kong with a mixed pearl strand from Kojima.
8EA3B774-5D04-455D-BBDD-F66DB174041A.jpg

94DDDC15-E41A-4481-85CE-170203D175D7.jpg

The vintage Valentines are from my father in law’s grade school days.
D7DC0260-67F2-46EB-AE8A-9866B172A885.jpg

And the table is set!
AC7434A0-41AE-4A2D-879E-9330CB07B49F.jpg

Soooo adorable and festive, Jeg, with your amazing outfits, pearlized handmade bears and the vintage valentines; what treasures!

Admiring all the new additions, but not caught up on this thread, congratulations to Everyone with new pearls and new layering combos, many thanks for sharing and Happy Valentine's Day!

Back