Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Fabulous, Jeg! Everything blends so well together & looks amazing!

Morella, your tiny necklace is wonderful & will look awesome with coral strands

Keep posting, you guys! Beauties everywhere, pearls and posters, and you knotters are amazing - you keep getting better and better! Those little pearls that you manage to work with, and not spill all over the place as you knot, just getting beautiful results! Are you as pleased as punch? We're pleased and proud as all get out for you!

Morella, how did you finish your tinies? Jeg, how about you?

I'm just catching up, folks I have to thank you. I'm never disappointed, coming to PG at night is always a beautiful treat, thanks to you guys.

Jersey, it's always best to best the kids with pics of how we were the coolest ever! I was at one of the pre-opening days in 1971! Mid-week, school group, for me. Do you still have your stubs??? I was 16 then, and lost all my tickets and money after three rides. I like Disney movies better than the parks.

And, I had 2 pr of gorgeous wooden clogs. 1 of cork-bottom that were so high they were banned from Maas Bros sales floor, because we kept twisting our ankles. Ironic, since we'd bought them there. I had the wooden clogs and Disney stubs until 2016...

Last edited:
Thank you Charlotta, Corvettegirl and Lisa!
I have just used a very small silver spring clasp light enough to stay in the back of my neck. That tiny strand is really lovely to wear as it's virtually weightless and I forget that I have it on, even slept in it tonight.

Those tiny pearls look great on the coral, Morella - I admire your patience (and dexterity) in knotting them all!
Jeg’s Pearls are stunning as always.

Thank you, Morella, Charlotta, 86C, Lisa and SydK! :eek:

Morella, that is a sweet strand of tinies highlighted with the coral thread!

Lisa, I just used a lobster clasp to finish the strand.

JEG: Love the pearls with the polka dot neckline.

Morella: Wowza. Your tiny pearl necklace is adorable. The coral knots really sets it off and makes it look special.

JEG- Your pearls are lovely and the SS pendant with the tiny pearls is just gorgeous.

Moretta- The tiny pearl necklace is so pretty with the coral silk and I admire your skill in stringing them.

My natural antique strand arrived and is very pretty with a gorgeous clasp. I never, ever, want to have to restring this one, the end pearls are teeny weenie itsy beanie small There goes my plan to maybe combine it with my other natural strand.
natural, antique pearl strand

natural strand showing clasp

Natural graduated pearl strand

All this eye candy!!!

Jeg, what can I say, I love your goldens... all of them! Yep! Every.Single.One!

Morella, that has to be the cutest pearl necklace I've seen! It's so dainty I would be tempted to keep it on all the time. I bet it goes with everything too!

Aerinha, beautiful naturals and what a nice clasp! It looks great on you too!

Thank you BWeaves, Gemandpearlover and amti!

Aerinha, the vintage clasp is so pretty with that delicate, lovely strand!

Jeg, gorgeous pearls, as usual. The golden pendant is stunning.

Aerinha- just gorgeous!

Thanks, 2thdktr!

Layers of chains I wirewrapped with Tahitian and SS keshi.
wirewrapped Tahitian and SS keshi

Large golden SS drop from Kojima Pearl and large white SS keshi from Druzydesign.
Large golden SS drop from Kojima Pearl and large white SS keshi from Druzydesign

Short Tahitian strand from Hawaii and ombré Tahitian from the PP launch.
Tahitian strand from Hawaii and ombré Tahitian from Pearl Paradise

Jeg- that ombre rope was one of the great steals of the VIP PP launch. I love it with that outfit.

Great layering of chains and pearls!

Thank you, Red and 86C! I am super happy I was able to get the ombré strand! And thank you about the wirewrapped chains. I haven’t worn them for awhile, but I think it’s the weather. I like the feel of strands and ropes on my neck when it’s cool.

I love the tin-cups. I love the asymmetrical spacing and keshi.

And I'm the same. Thick ropes in winter, to keep my neck warm. Tin-cups in summer, because they're cooler on my neck.

My Mom always had summer jewelry and winter jewelry, and I find I do, too.

Back