Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Fluffy Flower Fairies Part 1

Inspired by BWeaves Flower Fairy books, I went through my closets and pulled my fluffy dresses and skirts (I also have a bunch of shoes:rolleyes:) to take pictures. I’ll post more, but here’s a start. This was the original dress. Special Edison pendant on silver pearl chain and mixed freshwater strand.

Special Edison pendant on silver pearl chain and mixed freshwater strand

Seaglass Tahitian necklace from Kojima with an amethyst charm. Worn on a sliver pearl chain. Josh and Celeste set a little Kamoka keshi in the charm for me.
Seaglass Tahitian necklace from Kojima with an amethyst charm set with a Kamoka keshi

Seaglass Tahitian necklace from Kojima with an amethyst charm set with a Kamoka keshi

Metallic freshadama from PP with a mixed freshwater strand I put together.

metallic freshadama with mixed freshwater strand

Metallic freshadama
My metallic freshadama strand from pearl paradise

I’ve taken a photo of this dress before, but this time I paired it with my green Tahitians from PP and my Rio, Hong Kong strand.
green Tahitians from Pearl Paradise and my Rio, Hong Kong strand

Looking fabulous, Jeg! I love the Amethyst pendant with the little keshi...so unique! I think I'm getting a pearl buzz!!

MSC, those earrings are so cute.
86Corvettegirl, those golden south seas and Fidjis look lovely on you.
Great combination BWeaves, that swan is so beautiful.
Jeg, love your fairy looks and that seaglass strand is beautiful.

MSC, those earrings are so stinking CUTE!!! Unique & not something you see everyday!!

Today it's cold & rainy so I wore my Fiji & GSS strands together to get my nails done. I really, really, really want another Fiji strand.

Lovely strands together!

86 Those are lustrous and very lovely pearls ... what a great look!

Jeg ... what else is there to say ... BOOM! I THINK the periwinkle/purple look is my favorite, but who could choose?

86: Love the layers!!!

JEG: I picked a few Flower Fairies that reminded me of you.

fullsizeoutput_ace.jpg

fullsizeoutput_ad1.jpg

fullsizeoutput_ad4.jpg

fullsizeoutput_ad7.jpg

fullsizeoutput_adb.jpg

fullsizeoutput_ae0.jpg

And last but not least, Traveller's Pearl Joy

fullsizeoutput_ae2.jpg

86C, those layers look great together! I especially like that mixed strand.

Thank you, 86C, BabyNurse, Charlotta, 2thdktr, Cathy and BWeaves!

BWeaves, I love those photos!!! I am working on more dresses, but in the meantime, here are some flower shoes... (apologies to those of you who are not into fluffy clothes!) (I have white fishnets on- my legs are not that white!)

DA0CF2CF-29EB-4841-A8CB-0224A2619D59.jpeg 2EF10C32-B1FB-49DB-99D9-BF8398CC0086.jpeg

0BA37574-E630-4498-ABEE-C594644A4085.jpeg 6489A48B-9498-4EC0-991E-F6D48F855852.jpeg

525E7E28-A881-4768-A8A8-45D2FF9ABA3C.jpeg C6B50D3E-F3FB-46A2-83FB-525ECFBBD002.jpeg

Thanks, everyone. You just can't beat Akoya luster.
Jeg, I had the mixed strands made to wear with the first blue Akoya strand I got from PP.

Last edited:
jeg makes a great Flower Fairy in her pearls and fluttery outfits. I adore the pinks, blues and yellows. Like flowers.

Red poppies are my favorite-- so the Red Poppy Fairy is my favorite, with the White Clover Fairy coming in second.
Jeg- I was wondering what shoes you were wearing with your fairy clothes and now I know.

OH, I LOVE YOUR FLOWER SHOES!!! This whole thread is making me giggle with joy.

Back